J's dawg house
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

Saint Marys, OH

#1 Aug 12, 2012
Has anyone ate here? How is their food and service?

Marysville, OH

#2 Aug 12, 2012
Food is great and so is the service,,,I would reccomend it highly
concrete man

Decatur, IN

#3 Aug 12, 2012
rdalegirl03 wrote:
Has anyone ate here? How is their food and service?
Good food ! Good service !

Marysville, OH

#4 Aug 12, 2012
We have ate there several times. The first few times it was good food, reasonable prices, and average service. I thought it was nice that John (owner) walked around and asked how things were for everyone. The last time our order was completely messed up and the fries were ice cold. The last time was a take out order and the other times we ate inside. We decided not to order from there again after that. They might have just had a bad day, but when spending $40 for 6 people to eat I didn't want to take my chance again.
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#5 Aug 13, 2012
try cooking at home, you might like it.
hahaha

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2012
Food wasn't bad til I found out who owns it, jon holland is a dbag, the place will go under before long because their already loseing money, could be they have 12 people working at once with only half doing their jobs
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#7 Aug 13, 2012
just dont go eat at s @ r, joint crazy mamma sits on the patties to flatten them the mgooofie transplant by the way of possum patch kentucky. barf BARF BARF.
hahaha

United States

#8 Aug 13, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
just dont go eat at s @ r, joint crazy mamma sits on the patties to flatten them the mgooofie transplant by the way of possum patch kentucky. barf BARF BARF.
Hahahaha I don't know what you said but it makes perfect sence to me lol
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#9 Aug 13, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha I don't know what you said but it makes perfect sence to me lol
then you must be a transplanted hilljack/jane lol oh how we love the kittiecitie rules, if it feels good do it.
agree

Napoleon, OH

#10 Aug 13, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
this is from a perv and stinky that eat out of save-a-lot dumpster stinky was mgoofie queen still wears the bell moooo mooo
IRIQUooI

Houston, OH

#11 Aug 13, 2012
agree wrote:
<quoted text> this is from a perv and stinky that eat out of save-a-lot dumpster stinky was mgoofie queen still wears the bell moooo mooo
naw hotrod shirly perly was the mgoooofie queen, 4 kids, 12 different daddys. omg, is lewis really your daddy, we all know who ya sugar daddy is, mr. teeters. lmao
agree

Napoleon, OH

#12 Aug 13, 2012
IRIQUooI wrote:
<quoted text>naw hotrod shirly perly was the mgoooofie queen, 4 kids, 12 different daddys. omg, is lewis really your daddy, we all know who ya sugar daddy is, mr. teeters. lmao
then how did stinky burb get the bell? wasn't mr. t one of your favorite guests? heard you him and benniboi used to really get off together 4sho 4sho sempr queeri
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#13 Aug 13, 2012
agree wrote:
<quoted text> then how did stinky burb get the bell? wasn't mr. t one of your favorite guests? heard you him and benniboi used to really get off together 4sho 4sho sempr queeri
naw max the hawaiian got it on with you.and big d. said rip it honey, and max said no way, it stretched 1 0 feet and no tears.
agree

Napoleon, OH

#14 Aug 14, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text> naw max the hawaiian got it on with you.and big d. said rip it honey, and max said no way, it stretched 1 0 feet and no tears.
must be talkin about your years at durez still trying to get w/c for all those b buddy injuries lima ford still takin your money stinky still wanting everyone to feel sorry for you and queeriboi pity party NOT
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#15 Aug 14, 2012
suck a weenie, its your proud profession.now put on your big girl panties, your uterus is leaving skid marks on the cement floor, leaving yellow trails,
agree

Napoleon, OH

#16 Aug 14, 2012
funny isn't that what you and bennyboi have done for years? isn't that why he left town? No tell No time? True professionals there! I think stinky is wearing yours oh thatsmell kornfed coward yellow runs deep in that family 4sho 4 sho sempr queeri
just me

Houston, OH

#17 Aug 14, 2012
agree wrote:
<quoted text> must be talkin about your years at durez still trying to get w/c for all those b buddy injuries lima ford still takin your money stinky still wanting everyone to feel sorry for you and queeriboi pity party NOT
can c u must be on more poten stuff now! my son diffitly is not a queer and he and a couple boys graduated together had enough man about them as teenager to go defend the country! What have i ever ask u for? I do beleive it was always the other way around.But Please keep talking about my money being spend at Lima Ford for i have never been there for if any was it won't be me that needs the pity!Are u a back staber and lie on everyone,does sound like you been keeping secerts about somebody using my name for ID theft! Never in my life would i have beleived my own sister would say the lies and things you have about me and ur nephew but shound have seen something the night u set him up at the roadhouse for ur druggie husband and his brother to beat on! Keep lying and the slandering for things are coming out and its going to be sweet .As i have ask u to please get help but now wondering if u are worth it. Bystander, agree, and ur several other names don't u think ppl are sick of ur b.s. on here or do u think u are getting attention or hurting?u are certainly mentaly ill!!!!!
jellybean

Sunbury, OH

#18 Aug 14, 2012
this is a great site for loosers like guest and irriqueer
agree

Napoleon, OH

#19 Aug 14, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
can c u must be on more poten stuff now! my son diffitly is not a queer and he and a couple boys graduated together had enough man about them as teenager to go defend the country! What have i ever ask u for? I do beleive it was always the other way around.But Please keep talking about my money being spend at Lima Ford for i have never been there for if any was it won't be me that needs the pity!Are u a back staber and lie on everyone,does sound like you been keeping secerts about somebody using my name for ID theft! Never in my life would i have beleived my own sister would say the lies and things you have about me and ur nephew but shound have seen something the night u set him up at the roadhouse for ur druggie husband and his brother to beat on! Keep lying and the slandering for things are coming out and its going to be sweet .As i have ask u to please get help but now wondering if u are worth it. Bystander, agree, and ur several other names don't u think ppl are sick of ur b.s. on here or do u think u are getting attention or hurting?u are certainly mentaly ill!!!!!
OH poor burbie like I said I only use 1 name and only go after yours if you want it stopped keep lonnie off here that simple as said before he has wrote discusting things about my family and friends and I am not any relation to any of you fkn loosers. hardin courts.com lonnie lima ford wage garnishment.
agree

Napoleon, OH

#20 Aug 14, 2012
speaking of names how many do you 2 use now? like said get him off here it's your responsibility to do it. then all others will stop. quit your whining or as lonnie says wear your big girl pants and stand up to him don't care what you say is wrong with him shut his insulting lying pie hole and all will stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Scott and Christina Manns 6 min Real 8
Bedbugs 19 hr The Real Burchiel 2
Crap talkers 21 hr Master mind 2
shanita harp Fri bob 1
Who is coal Rollin ??? Possible reward Fri Coal rolling 24
Brian Burchiel Fri coal rolling 9
Any girl wanna help!!!!!! Thu Ashton 7

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance