Brent Bushong
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

Johnstown, OH

#24 Dec 28, 2012
i thin i just meet his dude the other day. he drive a small black car.
meme

Napoleon, OH

#26 Jan 12, 2013
U what he a good man his wife is a great person bec u know what she is doing what the lil gurls herion junkie for a mom is suppose to do. He never hit his wife he loves her to death and his lil gurl. His pos ex mother in donna launr from kenton ohio bought the drugs for him to sell so she got him started her and her herion junkie daughter donna sells her pills and was buying his drugs so now what bitch. What do u called that oh ya a pos gmal and she use to fuck guys in front of her daughter no wonder she is a pos junkie in prison. What birds cant fly jail bird bitches. And his wife aint 12 she is 21 and he didnt beat her and she didnt cheat a man tryed to rape her so brent was protecting her. U know donna launr u need to get a life bitch. There is nothing wrong with brent or his wife they great ppl they have just made mistakes but they trying to better there lives so fuck u all. All u ppl need to grow up and get a fucking life.
serously

Marengo, OH

#27 Jan 12, 2013
Serously i tink u need to notuse ur phone next time this an be traced,i no they dont ven have his kid go back and read that postrealcarefuly
serously

Marengo, OH

#28 Jan 12, 2013
serusly lol thats the funniest thing i have ever read meme..... what are u like 10years old....none of that post is a fact none of it and next time you may want to usea computer to post 3368 wouldnt be hard to track you down,
meme

Napoleon, OH

#29 Jan 12, 2013
I know someone who use to be friends with her daughter true facts bitch donna is s nasty bitch track me dont care
meme

Napoleon, OH

#30 Jan 12, 2013
I know for a fact that donna use to buy quarter pounds from jeff mcclaren for brent to sell
meme

Napoleon, OH

#31 Jan 12, 2013
And i am not using my phone i am using my nook bitch. And i can have freedom of speech
meme

Napoleon, OH

#33 Jan 12, 2013
And this aint ashley u dumb bitch so track me make my day.
meme

Napoleon, OH

#34 Jan 12, 2013
Anybody can stick up for brent and ash
lurch

United States

#35 Jan 12, 2013
really wrote:
i thin i just meet his dude the other day. he drive a small black car.

What did his dude look like
Witness

United States

#36 Mar 8, 2013
You all are nuts. Brent doesn't deal anymore. He.has enough shit on his plate now, takin care of his ladies. He IS MARRIED. And is a single parent, doing all of it on his own. Talk shit you puppets, must not have too much of a life to have to worry so much about someone elses.
Shad

New York, NY

#37 Mar 9, 2013
Hit it..Not two bad
The Real Lonnie

Marysville, OH

#38 Mar 11, 2013
I want some bushdong in my mouth, fo sho fo sho.
Really witness

Marysville, OH

#40 Nov 1, 2013
Witness wrote:
You all are nuts. Brent doesn't deal anymore. He.has enough shit on his plate now, takin care of his ladies. He IS MARRIED. And is a single parent, doing all of it on his own. Talk shit you puppets, must not have too much of a life to have to worry so much about someone elses.
ya he is married alright... ask him where his daughter is..... he isn't a single father,,, he left his kid for his"wife"he hasn't had her since last year,,,a "friend"would no that..get ur head out of you ass...he lives any where and every where he has enough on his plate alright its that "wife" of his his life was bad enough til he meet her...he lives like a addict running from place to place do you really no him witness?not well I take it
willy dawg

Johnstown, OH

#41 Nov 1, 2013
The Real Lonnie wrote:
I want some bushdong in my mouth, fo sho fo sho.
your queer, piker.
lexy

Ada, OH

#42 Dec 8, 2013
Really witness wrote:
<quoted text>ya he is married alright... ask him where his daughter is..... he isn't a single father,,, he left his kid for his"wife"he hasn't had hersince last year,,,a "friend"would no that..get ur head out of you ass...he lives any where and every where he has enough on his plate alright its that "wife" of his his life was bad enough til he meet her...he lives like a addict running from place to place do you really no him witness?not well I take it
looks like his ho heroine ex wife Destiny and her mom are trying to make him look like the bad guy, where was Destiny when her children needed a mom, guess his new wife took over that. Destiny is a whore now blowing a 60 year old man, so she can get money to get her kids back. Actually has this old man believing he is her boyfriend and father of her baby. Heard he pays her way for everything and she now lives with him so she has someone to raise her kids so she can go back to her blow job she so did for many years. Brent may have his issues but heck who wouldn't look at his druggy ex wife
WILLY DAWG

Johnstown, OH

#43 Dec 9, 2013
guest wrote:
seen him just the other day,his new wife could pass for his kid, how old is she like 12?if he was in jail he isnt now.
lol, ive known him forever, his mamma was a light blond/brunette, known his daddy, good peeps, I think brent was adopted, everyone should have a pet doodle., wow his mamma had/has nice boobs. oh ya.
WILLY DAWG

Johnstown, OH

#44 Dec 9, 2013
lexy wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like his ho heroine ex wife Destiny and her mom are trying to make him look like the bad guy, where was Destiny when her children needed a mom, guess his new wife took over that. Destiny is a whore now blowing a 60 year old man, so she can get money to get her kids back. Actually has this old man believing he is her boyfriend and father of her baby. Heard he pays her way for everything and she now lives with him so she has someone to raise her kids so she can go back to her blow job she so did for many years. Brent may have his issues but heck who wouldn't look at his druggy ex wife
wow, geez mon everyone has a destiny, hmmm sounds like everyone had destiny. be careful of the words you say./ you never know from day to day which ones you will have to eat.destiny is mine./////////
stayawayfromthis guy

Cincinnati, OH

#45 Feb 18, 2016
I worked with him years back.

He was blatantly stealing from the restaurant we were working at...literally CASES of wine and champagne would go missing and he had folks over and they were all sitting in his apartment just outright...sleeping around with a staff members sistaer and manipulating staff members and was caught stealing our tips from working a party that we called him out on. Manipulated the Chef into thinking he was a friend and even showed up to steal his kitchen CLOCK when he wasn't in! A real piece of work! He then hopped off to another restaurant that went under, that seems to be the pattern.

He then left the restaurant as he does...hopping from city to city or state to state lying about his experience to gain favor. He is well educated in the food industry but most things that come out his mouth are fabrications or down right lies. He called himself BB2 at them time. I'd be surprised if Brent was even his real name. I don't know if he knows how much of a sociopath he is, most don't but I would avoid him at all costs. It's surprising that he still has jobs in the service industry. Just goes to show that folks don't do their homework on someone who could run their life savings and lifestyle into the ground...do your homework folks. Just google him before you hire him or get involved with him. Better yet, look into the Clerk of Courts into wherever he said he last lived.

When he bailed on our restaurant, our staff manager called the current restaurant he was at to explain that he owed our staff members money from stealing it and she was well in the know of what kind of 'manager' he was as he had already been suspected of suspicious activity. Finding that nightly drops weren't adding up and stories not exactly making sense.

You have to keep a close eye on him, you might not see it right out but trust me, it's there. It's everywhere. He
Blah get a life

Kenton, OH

#46 Feb 18, 2016
Wow your a waitress?bet that's a real hard job working for tips when u r as dumb as come and ugly face ..Working tables more like a desperate cheater looking for the next sucker..Did he hurt ur feelings or ur but queers
stayawayfromthisguy wrote:
I worked with him years back.
He was blatantly stealing from the restaurant we were working at...literally CASES of wine and champagne would go missing and he had folks over and they were all sitting in his apartment just outright...sleeping around with a staff members sistaer and manipulating staff members and was caught stealing our tips from working a party that we called him out on. Manipulated the Chef into thinking he was a friend and even showed up to steal his kitchen CLOCK when he wasn't in! A real piece of work! He then hopped off to another restaurant that went under, that seems to be the pattern.
He then left the restaurant as he does...hopping from city to city or state to state lying about his experience to gain favor. He is well educated in the food industry but most things that come out his mouth are fabrications or down right lies. He called himself BB2 at them time. I'd be surprised if Brent was even his real name. I don't know if he knows how much of a sociopath he is, most don't but I would avoid him at all costs. It's surprising that he still has jobs in the service industry. Just goes to show that folks don't do their homework on someone who could run their life savings and lifestyle into the ground...do your homework folks. Just google him before you hire him or get involved with him. Better yet, look into the Clerk of Courts into wherever he said he last lived.
When he bailed on our restaurant, our staff manager called the current restaurant he was at to explain that he owed our staff members money from stealing it and she was well in the know of what kind of 'manager' he was as he had already been suspected of suspicious activity. Finding that nightly drops weren't adding up and stories not exactly making sense.
You have to keep a close eye on him, you might not see it right out but trust me, it's there. It's everywhere. He

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristin Manns Kris 12 hr Melissa 2
Citizens against Bradford Bailey corruption are... 14 hr Paybacker 3
Motor cycle clubs 23 hr Herbivores waste 1
Not another one Damien 23 hr TRUTH 9
Eden hornaday Fri Know it all 4
Cops Fri Vernon 1
What's up wingfeild Fri Weaver 5

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance