|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

lmbo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a loser! Calls everyone out, but will not meet them. Had some websites posted on earlier forums stating what a loser he is. He is a fouled mouth, pervert who gets off on his own words. Everything he post, makes no sense. When they lock him up in the nut house, all his family needs is his computer. All the sick photos, comments & lord knows what else is on it. He lost his house, money, wife kicked his a$$ among other things. Check it out.
your soo right hardin courts .com will prove lost everything has nothing lives in HUD apartment sons just like dad looser foul mouth brainless idiot(his wife dumped his looser ass too) And a boys locker room buddy!!! Seen on other posts where he was called out numberous times and didn't show but really talked big hiding behind his computer.
Which one

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

i know wrote:
Isn't the dancer,baton twirler and baseball teams part of what these soldiers died for? I would like to think most soldiers would be thrilled to know these children are living in a country that's free because of their sacrifices and these children are getting to be active instead of forced into work or worse. people will always find a reason to bitch. one of those children may be the next solder defending this country to protect the rights of their children and their freedom to act like a kid. They have advertised for months that any soldier past or present that would like to participate to please contact them and they would make arrangements for them to be honored in the parade. you can't make them want to be a part of something. as a previous poster said get involved if you don't like it. otherwise you are blowing smoke about something you don't have a clue about
well said!
agree

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

not doing anything where you at still in HUD apartment at 333 playing system in Ohio or hiding in hills of family imbred county in carolinna? heard you went back there because law was after your jerry sandusky ass here. Heard even briano was tired of your services and turned against you. Well at least down there you can continue your family imbred without fear of the law
jimmy z

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>bring you twiicecrooked barrell cork gun and come on, show me im behind the barn waiting, bet you dont show.donut. lmfao
we all know what you are doin behind the barn. i told you thats a felony in ohio now. get the catsh#t outta your mouth and put two words together that mean something. you are a prime example why NOT to have sexual intercourse with your sister, or the family dog, or even sheep. you are simply a cowardly loser. FACT. when you finish behind the barn, clean yourself up, get the mud off of your knees, and go buy yourself a couple friends. all this time on your mommys lap is not good for you.
jimmy z

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text> jummy z, not near as funny as ya fatazz mammy sitting on your lap, teenie weenie, she said all you do is short dick her, saddle bag hangover that is on all sides,damn ive seen smaller 2 ar garages filled up with free eggs from the egg farm, stolen of cource. you were produced by a donut, thus you are a perfect zero. lmfao trot trot, putty putty put. you fktard wannabe. begone from my town/my county, go back to dogtown, ya mamma is calling you. arf arf arf.
spit the catsh#t out of your face mushmouth. cant understand anything you say. you remind me of those "THINGS" on the Wrong Turn movies. you are a joke. i will bet $ you are really creepy in person. you know, a saggy eye, six fingers maybe, one leg shorter than the other.
agree

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Jimmy z- this iriquooi is the real deal what a perfect man NOT a perfect azzhole brainless looser hits the nail on the head 6-2 252 only in his old ladies dry dreams because both are in there seventies. The last time he saw 9 was when he had it in his mouth. Hell you should see him walking around with piss all over his pants because he is so old, flabby and small that he cannot even get it out far enough to keep from pissin on himself. Doesn't bother to tell you that it was his face she beat Court Record. Whole bunch just imbred wannabe loosers
agree

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

you really should put your teeth in before you try to type. Also should get your eyes checked cause your wife looks like the south end of a north bound cow and just as wide. guess thats where your kid gets his looks. gosh just jealous I guess, she still got that bell around her neck?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

i know wrote:
Isn't the dancer,baton twirler and baseball teams part of what these soldiers died for? I would like to think most soldiers would be thrilled to know these children are living in a country that's free because of their sacrifices and these children are getting to be active instead of forced into work or worse. people will always find a reason to bitch. one of those children may be the next solder defending this country to protect the rights of their children and their freedom to act like a kid. They have advertised for months that any soldier past or present that would like to participate to please contact them and they would make arrangements for them to be honored in the parade. you can't make them want to be a part of something. as a previous poster said get involved if you don't like it. otherwise you are blowing smoke about something you don't have a clue about
Thank you! Seriously.
agree

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

from who? certainly not you! your to scared to come out from behind your computer. Yo many times on here you have been called out and not shown. Going to send your big bad wife. Guess I'll have to wait till the cows come home. I'll be listening for the bell
agree

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

who am I going to run from? who am I going to hide from? YOU!! HAHA or your cow. What you going to do hit me with your walker? hell if your old lady can whip your butt there is no reason for anyone to be afraid. So just stay hid behind her and your computer. LMFAO maybe you can use some of those fantasy millions you have to hire someone That is if the courts are done taking it all. Just a pennyless wrinkled up brainless wannabe
jimmy z

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

agree wrote:
Jimmy z- this iriquooi is the real deal what a perfect man NOT a perfect azzhole brainless looser hits the nail on the head 6-2 252 only in his old ladies dry dreams because both are in there seventies. The last time he saw 9 was when he had it in his mouth. Hell you should see him walking around with piss all over his pants because he is so old, flabby and small that he cannot even get it out far enough to keep from pissin on himself. Doesn't bother to tell you that it was his face she beat Court Record. Whole bunch just imbred wannabe loosers
thanks for the info. i feel really bad now. my wife doesnt like me pickin on retards. i should be a little more sensitive to his SPECIAL needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr truth amanda keppler 28,646
samantha cornish (Aug '10) 2 hr Glutius Maximus 5
Biggest User 5 hr Glutius Maximus 2
Chicago nights 7 hr guest 4
Battle scared mind 19 hr Glutius Maximus 4
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun gertrud 227
brian flowers main suspect in missing patti adk... (Jan '11) Sat Brit1973 2,073
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••