Stephanie Miller
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
damn girl

Kenton, OH

#1 Feb 15, 2012
I gotta tell ya Steph I absolutely LOVED the EIGHT count indictment Hardin county handed ya!!!! Can't think of a more deserving person for em to stick it to!!!!! Better hope Lo Keezy hits it big soon so you can get thru beauty school, no financial aid for skanks with drug convictions!!! Hahahahahahahaha you could always try modeling since you love postin pics of urself and sayin how hot you THINK you are!!!!!
haha

Kenton, OH

#2 Feb 16, 2012
That's some funny shit right there. She always wants to act better than everyone else. Now we see she is absolutely no different than anyone else
damn girl

Kenton, OH

#3 Feb 16, 2012
Unless your a lying, stealing, junky, she's not better than you or anyone else!!!!!!!! Straight up TRASH!!!!!
True

Kenton, OH

#4 Feb 16, 2012
Oh Stephanie...I feel so bad for David, I really do. She's still currently sticking the needle in her arm, and she still cheats on David. That man would give you anything, he already has lost everything because of you, and you still spit in his face. You are the lowest of the low....pure trash.
hmmm

Kenton, OH

#5 Feb 16, 2012
It's obvious what she will get out of it, 3 years probation just like every other junky puke in Kenton! Even though in that 3 years she will still use, still steal, still cheat, still not have her kids. Great rewards for sticking poison through your veins. Maybe she'll get the hot load and be the next one to go? sad sad sad
damn girl

Enfield, IL

#6 Feb 16, 2012
Maybe, just maybe since she is ALREADY a CONVICTED FELON she will at least go to the worth center and david can find a nice girl to keep him company while her nasty ass is on lock down.
skank

Kenton, OH

#7 Feb 28, 2012
Court today NASTY!!!! I hope they read ALL eight counts OUT LOUD so wish that I could be there to see you squirm!!!!!!!!! Sure hope your clean since they drug test you there!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Kenton, OH

#8 Feb 28, 2012
I miss my friend David... He's a good guy and can do way better than having someone just use him up like a parasite. I know he is mad at me for flipping out on his woman. I just know she's bad news man.
seriously

Kenton, OH

#9 Feb 28, 2012
I'm sure she's kissing major ass right now cause he's her meal ticket since, once again, she was fired for STEALING!!!!! I KNOW for a FACT that she was screwing around on David while he was working wknds last summer. Only problem I have with him is that he can't possibly be totally oblivious to her bullshit!!!!! Wake up dude. She ain't worth it. I love how she still tries to blame dude for stealing the money bag from dealers when we all know the bitch has sticky fingers!
David Miller

Kenton, OH

#10 Mar 3, 2012
its not often i come here or feel the need to post anything. I feel it necessary to respond to the comments that has been brought to my attention. Im not sure why anyone would want to find the time to put another's business out there. Sunderman... my old friend, I havent went anywhere. You have chosen to distance yourself. You are not around and are not aware of what Stephanie and I have went thru, of the bond we share. You have no basis for your post, no foundation to rest your comment upon. I would know firsthand if i were being used up. I am a great judge of character and steph is a good person. You do not know her. I am not sure why you would want to post something you know nothing of, especially where it concerns me. While you post from your seat of entitlement, you would do well to remember the dirt that could be drudged from the bottom of a stream of debauchery and shame. And this is to everyone on this thread. No mistake is any better or worse than another. Only the severity of the harm it causes others have any relevance, and she has done nothing to harm any of you, while all of you go out of your way to harm her. I do not question her loyalty. To the above comment, we know who stole the Dealers money. Therefore I cannot take your statement of her messing around seriously. I would have known. Its obvious you people know nothing of her. She is one of the most honest and true persons I have had the privilege of knowing, and to share with the blessing of companionship. She has admitted her mistakes. I respect the courage and strength she possesses as she faces the consequences of her actions.
stfu

Dayton, OH

#11 Mar 3, 2012
so there you have it, David loves her, he trusts her, knows the bond they share together, so stfu up already and move on to someone else.
hmph

Kenton, OH

#12 Mar 4, 2012
Hey Joe, why don't you pay your debts to the people you owe, quit poppin pills, stop singing and get a freakin life. Mind your own damn business. You never were anything, you sure as hell ain't now, and you never will be anything. I can't wait to see someone knock you off your high horse. I really really can't.
hmph wuss

Ada, OH

#13 Mar 4, 2012
hey hmph Joe didn't start this thread, so why dont you get off your lazy..and get a job loser, and I will knock you off your high horse any day there bud, I will srtaight give you my email address and once you find out who this is, I bet you do nothing!! Oh yes David loves her,,,love is in the eye of the beholder,thats for sure in this case!! How to you love someone who lost there kids and is a junkie!! But I could care less who David loves, its just funny you try to attack Joe when he didnt start the thread, and is honest enough to show is name on here!! and joe owes debt for what? Pills, well how would you know unless he owes you!! Haha Joe, I woundnt pay up! Keep his money, and hmph if you want to deal pills, you should do a better job at it so you dont get ripped off! HAhahahahahahah!
hmph wuss

Ada, OH

#14 Mar 4, 2012
And to David, Joe is not the only one that use to be a friend to you that has said the same things, so OPEN your eyes, but then again I know when you and steph was together you was still runnin around with your ex, so it is what it is!
Really

Ada, OH

#15 Mar 4, 2012
David you talk these big words of wisdom, well are you aware of the studies on the brain of an addict? An addict knows what to say, how to act to get the things they crave. Loyal and truthful, or the brain of an addict. Wise up a little more, you knowldge is not as great as your betraying.
hmph

Kenton, OH

#16 Mar 4, 2012
Joe's a big p*ss that ain't whooped anything in his life so get off his d!ck dude. And who cares who David's with? Let the man find out for himself. If he loves the girl he loves her. Mind your own dbag
hmph wuss

Ada, OH

#17 Mar 4, 2012
Never Said joe has whooped anyone, or that he will! Just think it is funny when big pimp daddy dealers cant deal!! I love to hear they get ripped off, then try to hate on the person that does it! You just got no skills there wuss! I honeslty dont care about Joe, or David, or your lama o for matter of fact!! But still think that it is hillarous that acorrding to you "Joe the big P*ss" ripped you off!! Hahahahahahah, must make you a P*ss if another p*ss was not scared to rip you off! Bahahahahahahahahahah!
hmph

Kenton, OH

#18 Mar 4, 2012
hmph wuss wrote:
Never Said joe has whooped anyone, or that he will! Just think it is funny when big pimp daddy dealers cant deal!! I love to hear they get ripped off, then try to hate on the person that does it! You just got no skills there wuss! I honeslty dont care about Joe, or David, or your lama o for matter of fact!! But still think that it is hillarous that acorrding to you "Joe the big P*ss" ripped you off!! Hahahahahahah, must make you a P*ss if another p*ss was not scared to rip you off! Bahahahahahahahahahah!
Read the post idiot, it doesn't say he ripped me off, it says pay your debt..like him owing people money for things. And it says stop popping pills. Doesn't say anything about him owing me money for a drug deal fool.
hmph

Kenton, OH

#19 Mar 4, 2012
and if this is who i think it is, he probably owes your toothless mom for some crack. muahahahahaha
hmph wuss

Ada, OH

#20 Mar 4, 2012
oh thats funny...momma jokes are from what like 1992? But your right my mom is toothless!! Hahahahahaha P*ss!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm looking to Fight 37 min Professor Longfellow 5
Is international paper hiring? 3 hr Hardin co resident 3
girls with std's 3 hr Calling bs 3
Do you know crystal marquis 3 hr Calling bs 2
Krissies dog grooming on yelp 4 hr Calling bs 1
Anyone gonna talk to P. Stanley at the fair? 11 hr Goldfinger 4
Steve Christopher 11 hr AMS 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages