ktown krew

Attica, OH

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Who really runs this trash site? An who over looks it cause about every town has one of these
GlaDOS

Kenton, OH

#3 Jan 18, 2013
There is some information about Topix in the bottom menu. I doubt the people who are over Topix have enough time in their days to skim over every thread posted here. Most likely they take care of problems based on user feedback and abuse reports. If you have a problem with the website, send them some feedback or report abuse in the menu at the very bottom of the page.
Just Me

Kenton, OH

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Topix in general has thousands of different cities, states, towns, etc listed on their main page. Type in www.(city and state) topix.com and just about all of them show up. Lima, Findlay, Marion, all of them have topix pages just like Kenton's. Those who actually run topix probably don't have enough people to go through every single thread to pick out which ones are bad and which ones are truly topics of discussion.
im awesome

Kenton, OH

#5 Jan 18, 2013
i think it needs to be taken off the web..its way to easy for ppl to get on here and slander ppl and make threats.like playing in the devils playground..it can cause alot of issues for ppl.alot of ppl just shouldnt waste time on here..me for one lol.that shows how boring this town is.lol cant wait to move...i have alot of family and friends here but no wonder ppl move away from here..to have a normal life and away from the bs..just not like it use to be thats for sure.
i knw right

Kenton, OH

#6 Jan 18, 2013
agreed remove this stupid website..its sad to see others being bashed all the time.id stay off here but when ppl tell me such and such said this and that on here then i step up of course..nothing positive comes from this site...
Just Me

Kenton, OH

#7 Jan 19, 2013
You know if you had that big of a problem with this site, why are you here basically supporting it? The bashing would go down if people would ignore it. Yes it sucks, my name has been brought up here, but I said nothing and told the few people I know who come here to say nothing as well. My name has never been brought up again.

All this crap isn't just here either. I've seen Kenton people slam/bash each other on FB as well.
Hey

Kenton, OH

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Hey I have an idea...... if you don't like the site don't come here... what kind of moron comes to a site they do not like and then complains. Oh that's right, YOU!!!!!!
ktown

Northfield, OH

#10 Jan 19, 2013
I did care about what's on the site I just wondered who ran it cause I knw a snitch an his name is quick to come off here when its put up!! I think all the names of these punk biotches should be put up that's all just sayin
Hey

Kenton, OH

#11 Jan 20, 2013
ktown wrote:
I did care about what's on the site I just wondered who ran it cause I knw a snitch an his name is quick to come off here when its put up!! I think all the names of these punk biotches should be put up that's all just sayin
ohhhh you know a snitch? How cool, ohhh ahhhhh. Don't do anything to be snitched on...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 20, 2013
ktown wrote:
i think thats funny i think all the users and dealers snitchs should be on here everyday what lossers you all are
bible thumper

Kenton, OH

#13 Jan 20, 2013
ktown wrote:
Stay out of trouble, or dont hang with thugs, you wont have to worry abut being snitched on.
ktown

Dublin, OH

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Ok jackasses you don't get the point the org. Asked question who runs this site be u/me/the pigs lawyers/ judges or just some comp. Ppl!! An far as the snitch part I wanted to knw why the snitch bitches name is always taken down when someone started a. Topic on them! An. To be honest kenton don't have no drug dealers! There isn't. No one out there gettin. Not since 2007!!! Why I knw cause I'm one of them!!! Lol yes an I love it!! An to knw a snitch isn't sh^it theses days that's all its over there in good ol lameville!! An remember this. YOU GET ONE OF US OFF THE STREETS 2/3 MORE STEP UP TO GET THAT $$$$ but they are so foolish they don't know the GAME IS OVER!! <: wake up kenton!!
watcher

Kenton, OH

#15 Mar 20, 2013
IP addy's easily traced ppl...get these cyber bullies removed for good..they will think different when the law shows up at there door..
Read the rules of cyber bullying here its illegal and can result to jail time..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uptown changes 5 hr Check your facts 5
what Dunkirk woman was sentenced to jail accord... (Jun '13) 9 hr slurpie 10
White van trying to kidnap kids? (Jan '12) 10 hr guest 37
steve treen 10 hr Fyi 8
Tj Ratliff (Mar '13) 13 hr kkk 15
Let's All List Things We Can Do In Kenton .!!! 18 hr Haha 12
brian flowers main suspect in missing patti adk... (Jan '11) Wed Amsterdam 2,113
Kenton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kenton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kenton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:01PM