United States

#2 Sep 17, 2010
why?
brother

Forest, OH

#3 Sep 17, 2010
this is swag wrote:
sooo someone explain this guy to me
hes an IDIOT that got kicked out of the Navy!

Since: May 10

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2010
Oh no, not kicked out of the Navy...

John is alright. I worked with him at East of Chicago for a while and he never gave me a reason to dislike him. I even jokingly pulled a knife on him once and he took it in stride, lol. As far as I know he's not on welfare and doesn't have any needle tracks on his arms.
mark

Forest, OH

#5 Sep 19, 2010
dana_harvey wrote:
Oh no, not kicked out of the Navy...
John is alright. I worked with him at East of Chicago for a while and he never gave me a reason to dislike him. I even jokingly pulled a knife on him once and he took it in stride, lol. As far as I know he's not on welfare and doesn't have any needle tracks on his arms.
If not kicked out why is he back here after serving less than 2 yrs? and to the 1st post ..you can't explain stupidity!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 19, 2010
mark wrote:
<quoted text>If not kicked out why is he back here after serving less than 2 yrs? and to the 1st post ..you can't explain stupidity!!!!
That was sarcasm.
Joey Dunson

Zanesville, OH

#7 Sep 19, 2010
John is a great guy to be completely honest. And i'm 100% sure if he finds out who started this topic, he will beat the living Shit out of you over and over again. With the help of Tyler Craig, i would imagine.
mark

Forest, OH

#8 Sep 19, 2010
Joey Dunson wrote:
John is a great guy to be completely honest. And i'm 100% sure if he finds out who started this topic, he will beat the living Shit out of you over and over again. With the help of Tyler Craig, i would imagine.
I doubt that tyler would put is own Military career on the line for the likes of JOHN LAMB!!
Holly

Forest, OH

#9 Sep 19, 2010
john is a pathetic loser!!!
john lamb

Mount Vernon, OH

#10 Sep 20, 2010
thank dana and joey!!!! haha i knew i was going to be on here sooner than later but got to say im disappointed :( i thought kenton could make up better things about me dang :(:(:(:( but i got seperated not kicked out two different things there junior :) so can someone get on here and say some things and before you do remember woman beater, rapiest, drug dealer and or user, pedifle all of those is old rumors so come up with something better puuuuuhhhhlease entertain me i get bored around these parts. dont bring tyler into this alright me and him are best friends and he does not need this gay town starting things....:) thanks
john lamb

Mount Vernon, OH

#11 Sep 21, 2010
before anyone asks by the way i was seperated becuase a girl lied said abducted her and assualted her that girl being miranda buroker actually i have a voice recording along with my lawyer and the county court house where she admits free of will that she lied sooooooooo there ya have it and holly came back with your pants on and really start talking shyt i wanna see what ya got in ya :)
Holly

Forest, OH

#12 Sep 21, 2010
john lamb wrote:
before anyone asks by the way i was seperated becuase a girl lied said abducted her and assualted her that girl being miranda buroker actually i have a voice recording along with my lawyer and the county court house where she admits free of will that she lied sooooooooo there ya have it and holly came back with your pants on and really start talking shyt i wanna see what ya got in ya :)
dream on john....some of us know the truth!!!!!! when you leaving for the MARINES?????????LMFAO!

Since: May 10

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2010
Used to be people didn't need a website to settle their differences.
ktownman

Columbus, OH

#15 Sep 22, 2010
Holly...are you just another sleeze bag that jon got into?haha seems like someone might be a little jealous..How long do you sit on the computer trying to dog john lamb? Are you old enough to drive and i mean a car not a dudes dick. go to family planning get that puss cleaned up...all us guys know about your dirty dirty
john lamb

Delta, OH

#16 Sep 22, 2010
there we go ktownman thanks guy!! and ask sgt. moore about my marine corps career holy or you cant text me 6462858565 and let me send you thr recording of ol miranda admitting she lied remeber you know me huh and dana being a man or woman in kenton died along time ago
Anonymous

Forest, OH

#17 Sep 23, 2010
John Lamb is a nice lady...
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww

Forest, OH

#18 Sep 23, 2010
john lamb wrote:
Don't date little girls then you freak!
Wondering

Zanesville, OH

#19 Sep 23, 2010
John is a great guy to be completely honest. And i'm 100% sure if he finds out who started this topic, he will beat the living Shit out of you over and over again. And honestly, i would love to help him. Hows that uncle John? Haha
Holly

Forest, OH

#20 Sep 23, 2010
ktownman wrote:
Holly...are you just another sleeze bag that jon got into?haha seems like someone might be a little jealous..How long do you sit on the computer trying to dog john lamb? Are you old enough to drive and i mean a car not a dudes dick. go to family planning get that puss cleaned up...all us guys know about your dirty dirty
actually i would never go out with the likes of this boy...and i mean boy! he went out with my friend years ago and her parents hated him!of course she was younger..shes about 6 yrs younger than me so she is atleast four years younger than him..she told me how SICK he is!!!!so get a life John..with someone your own age and learn how to treat girls..and as far as your sister goes i met her once and she was actually nice..nothing like you!
john lamb

Millersburg, OH

#21 Sep 24, 2010
nephew :) thanks bro and everyone else ha keept em coming you can do better i know you can and holly your refering to megan wolowicz who to this day gets along with me just fine im sick yes okay im so sick i must have wanted to kill her and wear he skin as a megan outfit right god just stop your a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what Dunkirk woman was sentenced to jail accord... (Jun '13) 2 hr truffington 12
Shane Van buskirk 15 hr its a bus van dirk 8
Topix for Kenton should just be called gossip c... (Apr '10) 19 hr rubin 10
Don castle will get away with everything wait a... 19 hr u r assclownnnn 6
bill phillips of alger Thu David 2
Stu Kitchen Wed Whatever 27
ymca Wed in the no 1
More from around the web

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]