Sandy Hook Elementary
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Westland, MI

#33 Jan 22, 2013
911, oaklahoma, and sandy hook all fakes.. all planed out..... if i was to go to any school and fire a gun. there would soon be a police car at every door. sandy hook had no police cars.. but they had undercover DEA and CIA cars in the parking lot... and its really sad that there is a fire station one block from the school but the Detroit fire truck drove all the way from Michigan and is the only emergency vehicle remotely close to tge school. so many people died but no ambulances no SWAT van. just people walking in no rush at all in a almost bare parking lot. if you want to know what sandy hook shooting is all about. walk into any store that sells guns or ammo and see how bare the stores are. go to walmart and see how many guns they have.... none! if your lucky you might find one or two where 2 mobths ago there was 50-100.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaylee Morrison 1 hr Brian Burchiel 3
brandon keckler (Nov '12) 6 hr Brian Burchiel 8
Who wanna fight? 8 hr Brian Burchiel 32
Lippy Net Tuff Guyz Sun Brian Burchiel 38
Sam ropp.... Sat PissedOffFamily 13
ip Nov 18 FuckyouIpme4 16
Daniel (Danny) Price Nov 17 Danny 18

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance