Sandy Hook Elementary

Posted in the Kenton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Broken heart for them

Kenton, OH

#1 Dec 19, 2012
My heart goes to the families left behind who lost all their loved ones for no reason at all..i know what its like to lose a child at such a young age.I lost my 1st born on Christmas so my heart and love go out to those and support those families with strong prayers and comfort to find there hearts soon.No one should ever have to endure this pain.May God keep the innocent lives in his arms until they can be joined again with their loved ones. RIP little Angels and those teachers who protected the children that survived.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#5 Dec 19, 2012
I agree it was a horrible incident, which makes me grateful to have already decided NOT to enroll my daughter in the public indoctrination system. As horrible of a situation as it is, in perspective, hopefully people will have more compassion for the lives of innocent children everywhere, but I doubt it. Instead, the people will beg the government to make sure it never happens again, ignoring psychiatric failures, trampling over the rights of anyone who gets in the way, with many more deaths to follow. In terms of the safety of children, the government, in no way, has any high ground left to stand on.
Wth

Kenton, OH

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Joe Jared wrote:
I agree it was a horrible incident, which makes me grateful to have already decided NOT to enroll my daughter in the public indoctrination system. As horrible of a situation as it is, in perspective, hopefully people will have more compassion for the lives of innocent children everywhere, but I doubt it. Instead, the people will beg the government to make sure it never happens again, ignoring psychiatric failures, trampling over the rights of anyone who gets in the way, with many more deaths to follow. In terms of the safety of children, the government, in no way, has any high ground left to stand on.
I agree with you there..i know i home schooled my child his first cpl yrs of early elementary..im starting to rethink it again.Sad how this happend esp when this young boy that did it attended that school himself as a child.and lived with his single mother who had such guns.with this boy having asthberger disease that mother should have never had guns in the home.esp a bushwacker.I was told alot of those children were hit at least 11 times .that gun wouldve left much of nothing of their little bodies.this kid had issues that werent taken care of obviously.he had alot of anxiety issues.those types are dangerous..
too bad

Walton, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
it sad an i do believe school need metal detector ..just my opinon....makes ya not want put your kids in school none the less let them out side ...
hmmmm

Columbus, OH

#10 Dec 20, 2012
I do not understand why people have to be so mean. Broken Heart has a right to state how she feels. I lost a granddaughter several yrs ago and I know how the parents of these little children feel. It breaks my heart to hear about this. May the parents of these little children find comfort at this time as their children spend their first Christmas with God.
Flamingo

Ashley, OH

#14 Dec 20, 2012
I feel that all Schools should have tasers that fire in every classroom. While the intruder was flopping around like a fish out of water something could be done to over take them. Like beating their head into the ground with a chair.
anon

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Flamingo wrote:
I feel that all Schools should have tasers that fire in every classroom. While the intruder was flopping around like a fish out of water something could be done to over take them. Like beating their head into the ground with a chair.
You're going to take a taser to a gunfight??
Flamingo

Ashley, OH

#18 Dec 21, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to take a taser to a gunfight??
Better than nothing isn't it..not taking to a gunfight use it when your being threatned..could have saved some lives in Newton is my opinion.
anon

Napoleon, OH

#19 Dec 21, 2012
Flamingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than nothing isn't it..not taking to a gunfight use it when your being threatned..could have saved some lives in Newton is my opinion.
A firearm in the hands of a trained qualified person would be the thing to confront a deranged person with a gun.
Lock your guns

Marysville, OH

#20 Dec 22, 2012
Wth wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you there..i know i home schooled my child his first cpl yrs of early elementary..im starting to rethink it again.Sad how this happend esp when this young boy that did it attended that school himself as a child.and lived with his single mother who had such guns.with this boy having asthberger disease that mother should have never had guns in the home.esp a bushwacker.I was told alot of those children were hit at least 11 times .that gun wouldve left much of nothing of their little bodies.this kid had issues that werent taken care of obviously.he had alot of anxiety issues.those types are dangerous..
The single mom should have had all those guns safely locked up,especially when she had a psycho son living with her.She paid the ultimate consequence.

I keep all mine locked up in a gun safe and nobody has gotten hurt..Everyone talks about banning guns but it all comes down to the psychos stealing guns or whatever weapon they have access to and killing helpless people.I'm tired of reading all these shooting stories and most of the guns used are stolen.
wtf

Johnstown, OH

#22 Dec 22, 2012
Its there own fault they had a sign on the door that said ((( NO GUNS ALOUD ))).. if i was going to do the same thing thats where i would go. so blame no one but the Gov. and the people who want to ban gun. I feel the the kids but most of all I feel for the ones who cant see the truth...
wake up people

Johnstown, OH

#23 Dec 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
Its there own fault they had a sign on the door that said ((( NO GUNS ALOUD ))).. if i was going to do the same thing thats where i would go. so blame no one but the Gov. and the people who want to ban gun. I feel the the kids but most of all I feel for the ones who cant see the truth...
agree with you 100% Hell seen on the new this morning the kids at Sandy Hook Elementary sad if there was a gun there they would still have there friends today...
u believe it

Kenton, OH

#25 Jan 19, 2013
so has anyone seen the new videos and proof there trying to pull off as this whole thing was fake..i mean really!! if so how devastating and the effects it shocked the world..all because of what to prove some governments point of gun control..REALLY?? thats sad..
johnb

Milford, MI

#26 Jan 19, 2013
I dont really understand this whole " Sandy Hook Truthers Movement " ....... but those who believe feel just as strongly that Sandy Hook was a set up as some feel 9/11 was a set up.
truth hurts

Napoleon, OH

#27 Jan 19, 2013
I still think 911 was an inside job and so do most people in other countries. Great Britain has aired specials on the subject where some of the worlds best scientist, and engineers have said the official story is impossible, similar documentaries have been aired in other European countries and yet we never hear about them here. Tower 7 was the smoking gun, high rise buildings do not collapse due to isolated fires and they most certainly do not fall at free fall speeds or straight down if they had random damage in different areas, you would see a pancaking effect and it would not fall straight. If you don't believe me go look it up yourself how difficult it is to have buildings fall straight down with no resistance. Scheduled demolitions take weeks of planning by professionals and have to be done exactly right to ensure no problems. Think about it.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#28 Jan 19, 2013
truth hurts wrote:
I still think 911 was an inside job and so do most people in other countries. Great Britain has aired specials on the subject where some of the worlds best scientist, and engineers have said the official story is impossible, similar documentaries have been aired in other European countries and yet we never hear about them here. Tower 7 was the smoking gun, high rise buildings do not collapse due to isolated fires and they most certainly do not fall at free fall speeds or straight down if they had random damage in different areas, you would see a pancaking effect and it would not fall straight. If you don't believe me go look it up yourself how difficult it is to have buildings fall straight down with no resistance. Scheduled demolitions take weeks of planning by professionals and have to be done exactly right to ensure no problems. Think about it.
Godzilla destroying the towers would be just as believable as the 2 planes and 3 buildings story. From a pure physics perspective, the buildings didn't collapse. They exploded, which goes against any theory of the coefficient of expansion of steel vs steel reinforced concrete. Perhaps that's why so many engineers want a new investigation. http://www.ae911truth.org

That the BBC reported building 7 downed a full 23 minutes prior, that someone in the fire department obviously was warned.

The Pentagon "attack" was even more ridiculous. Where the section of the Pentagon was hit coincides with the accounting problem of 2.3 trillion dollars missing from the department of defense. In terms of terrorist activities, the MOSSAD is notorious for bragging about what they do, but I wouldn't make assumptions.

It would take some real effort using the enhanced interrogation techniques developed by the resulting government on the government to get to the real truth of the matter. Of course that would make us no better than them.

As for Sandy hook, it could easily be just another episode of opportunism as it could be a staged event and my concern is more overreaching of government than the exact details. The only thing so far that connects the dots is weak at best, movie Easter eggs. For 9/11, Neo's expiration date on his passport was 9/11/01. For The Auroa and Sandy hook events, those are in the Batman movie, and a weak link at best. That we as a people are so easily fooled into giving up our freedoms and not even question is a good indication of where this country is headed.
truth hurts

Ashburn, VA

#29 Jan 19, 2013
People are so easily willing to believe whatever the media and gov't tell them it's sad. WAKE UP and use your brain. And whenever people do not believe the media tries to make them look like crazy idiots and won't give them a chance to proof themselves. There are too many inconsistancies no real crime scene pics no real tears or grieving parents lack of emergency personal on the scene at the school a Perpetrator that simply vanished three years ago only to magically show up and try to purchase a gun online then went on a rampage. A mistake in identity because of Ryan's I'd on Adam although the two have been apart three years ,someone killed in the apartment building in Penn where Mr lanza lived. Mr Rosen horrible actor got the victims names from t he news two days before they were released. Fema running children crisis drills twenty minutes down the road for homeland security. Two memorial facebook pages created prior to incident and yes u can change the names on fb good point but not the url it remains so rip Victoria Soto created three days prior and emilys two days prior. medical examiner was about a joke who would laugh and crack joked and have so much energy after autopsy ing 26 bodies. just some points
FALSE FLAG

Marysville, OH

#30 Jan 20, 2013
This was a false flag operraiton, they are trying to gain goverment control! Reserach it! the facebook pages(which have now been deleted) for the memorial was created four days before it even happened!! and that is just one tiny peice of prove, do some research, you will see!
hmm

Leipsic, OH

#31 Jan 20, 2013
Flamingo wrote:
This flawed thought process is what has allowed the slaughter of children, very sad.
truth hurts

Napoleon, OH

#32 Jan 20, 2013
unfortunately mankind will never be able to completely stop evil from happening but we must do s better job to get help for individuals who are mentally unstable but this was a false flag operation I agree it was meant to sway public opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Hair 1 hr Time 6
Raymond 5 hr Damien 2
EMT with a felony 19 hr Paybacker 19
What the hell is wrong with Micheal Ash 22 hr Bays 2
Old man Bruce Mendenhall gave me HPV Tue Heretohelp 2
Hurd kenten is gettin a Texas rood house Tue Billie 5
Elwood tree guya Tue Guest 8

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance