Drug death or OD
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Question

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 31, 2012
I often see postings where people say Kenton does not have a drug problem! How many people can u list who have either over dosed or died from drugs? You do not have to list names if you do not want to, just numbers. I think there are more people than many think!
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#2 Aug 1, 2012
hmmm, not to worry this is coverup county. darn that rug gotta be getting full.///// they all made bad choices. DRUGS KILL. so does crime.
guest

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Wish drugs were legal so it would kill them faster and sooner.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Drug related deaths represent the one incorruptible law. Darwin's law. If Hardin county did not have a serious drug problem, 1 in 10 homes would NOT be empty, abandoned, and stripped of copper. Public enemy #1 in the phony war on drugs is on the federal level. City and state level laws are designed as revenue generators and to enslave rather than to solve the core problem, which is in the levels higher. For purely drug related crimes there is no benefit to imprisoning them. The other crimes often used to get drugs, such as burglary, robbery, et al, are already well covered by laws that cover crimes against others. We should expect to see a dramatic increase in crimes, not because of drugs, but because the economy is now much worse than it was in the great depression and getting worse.

I recently heard of one person recently who has died from Alcoholism in Logan County, the stereotypical lonely alcoholic death. No one knew for months. It's a sad situation that I saw coming more than 4 years ago. There is another silent killer, propagated by drug users primarily, due to how it affects morals. Aids and Hep C are at epidemic proportions in the parts of the community that use drugs.

http://www.darwinawards.com/
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#5 Aug 1, 2012
druggies made the choice, no pity party coming from here. their family will suffer for generations to come.
catbird

Kenton, OH

#6 Aug 2, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
druggies made the choice, no pity party coming from here. their family will suffer for generations to come.
iriquOOi Idiot, please explain how your statement helps solve any problem anywhere for anyone. I can't wait for the nonsense to come.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#7 Aug 2, 2012
catbird wrote:
<quoted text>
iriquOOi Idiot, please explain how your statement helps solve any problem anywhere for anyone. I can't wait for the nonsense to come.
hey hilljack/jill my family has never done illegal drugs of any kind. its a sighn of weakness, all in the nobrainer who has/does.i am the head of a proud family, we take care of our own, how about you? we have worked hard for what we have, have helped many people. how about you? in plain english<kiss our ass>ont care where your roots have been planted. we ask for and recieve nothing we haventworked for. how about you? did you recieve your freebies this month. post your name dikwad.arent you the proud one? need help look us up./////////
agree

Ada, OH

#8 Aug 2, 2012
more lies from iriqueer again open mouth insert ? we all know. Guess queeriboi calls them recreational? things you and yours have done! dsmn I'd be proud NOT you have worked hard for all the freebies you get from all your lies. You have helped no one just yourselfs to all freebees you can get. you better get ready to go to free lunch kornfed coward
bull

Kenton, OH

#9 Aug 2, 2012
catbird wrote:
<quoted text>
iriquOOi Idiot, please explain how your statement helps solve any problem anywhere for anyone. I can't wait for the nonsense to come.
I'm not sticking up for iriquooi, but WHOSE choice is it to do drugs? Oh wait blame it on society? Their childhood? They made the choice. There is a lot of help in his statement. Hold the druggie accountable. His or her family WILL suffer as a result of THE DRUGGIES choice. Making excuses for their behavior or excepting it as if it's ok is called enabling. You are a Co-addict.
IRIQUooI

Kenton, OH

#10 Aug 2, 2012
agree wrote:
more lies from iriqueer again open mouth insert ? we all know. Guess queeriboi calls them recreational? things you and yours have done! dsmn I'd be proud NOT you have worked hard for all the freebies you get from all your lies. You have helped no one just yourselfs to all freebees you can get. you better get ready to go to free lunch kornfed coward
your lunch is ready, standing tall, sorry r has firsts, you get sloppy seconds, NAW YOU COULDNT HANDLE IT, YOU BARELY HANDLE TOBY, IN YOUR NOSTRIL DRUGGIE.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#11 Aug 2, 2012
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sticking up for iriquooi, but WHOSE choice is it to do drugs? Oh wait blame it on society? Their childhood? They made the choice. There is a lot of help in his statement. Hold the druggie accountable. His or her family WILL suffer as a result of THE DRUGGIES choice. Making excuses for their behavior or excepting it as if it's ok is called enabling. You are a Co-addict.
I agree that everyone who uses drugs chooses to. However, this problem will, for the most part, disappear when there is legitimate oversight on the part of the military (and supporting NGOs), UN and their activities overseas. Alternatively, we could just plant opium poppies everywhere and let the government know they don't need to Bomb Afghanistan anymore.
bull

Kenton, OH

#12 Aug 2, 2012
Joe Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that everyone who uses drugs chooses to. However, this problem will, for the most part, disappear when there is legitimate oversight on the part of the military (and supporting NGOs), UN and their activities overseas. Alternatively, we could just plant opium poppies everywhere and let the government know they don't need to Bomb Afghanistan anymore.
As with anything if there's a demand there's a market. As long as people CHOOSE a product THEY create a market. Obama, Bush the military or the UN did NOT force druggies to choose their product!

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#13 Aug 2, 2012
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
As with anything if there's a demand there's a market. As long as people CHOOSE a product THEY create a market. Obama, Bush the military or the UN did NOT force druggies to choose their product!
You're actually justifying drug trafficking on the part of the feds? Wow.
bull

Kenton, OH

#14 Aug 2, 2012
Joe Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
You're actually justifying drug trafficking on the part of the feds? Wow.
???????Where do you come up with this? No matter who is trafficking the drugs the USER makes the choice. I suppose now your going to tell us the black helicopters with silent mode swoop in and get people hooked as part of their plan to create a market?
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#15 Aug 2, 2012
omg, i did i did i saw some buzzards and 1 dodo bird circling kenton at the crack of dawn, we got a picture on our comp, wish i was putter smart i would surely share it with the whole world. simply amazing, our blessed savior visited kenton the other night. pictures dont lie. nothing short of the great white horse coming soon will fix the kittiecitie. AMEN.MY TOWN, THE NOT SO SLEEPY LITTLE FARMING HAMLET. AMEN.////////

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#16 Aug 2, 2012
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
???????Where do you come up with this? No matter who is trafficking the drugs the USER makes the choice. I suppose now your going to tell us the black helicopters with silent mode swoop in and get people hooked as part of their plan to create a market?
I don't have any evidence of black helicopters. I was noting your justification for government sponsored drug trafficking. I know how it works in the drug community as I was actually a teenager once. Kids try marijuana, get bored, and try something else. Fortunately for my generation, the Vietnam war ended, and imports reduced dramatically. This changed since the most notable crack epidemic and the Iran Contra scandal. People scream druggies are a problem, when in fact, the government agencies are actually at the top of the food chain in drug trafficking. Cut off the head of the problem and the body of the problem dies.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#17 Aug 2, 2012
Joe Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any evidence of black helicopters. I was noting your justification for government sponsored drug trafficking. I know how it works in the drug community as I was actually a teenager once. Kids try marijuana, get bored, and try something else. Fortunately for my generation, the Vietnam war ended, and imports reduced dramatically. This changed since the most notable crack epidemic and the Iran Contra scandal. People scream druggies are a problem, when in fact, the government agencies are actually at the top of the food chain in drug trafficking. Cut off the head of the problem and the body of the problem dies.
i do have picture proof that jesus did visit my town, the kittiecitie, omg, what a picture, im not a bible thumper, i leave that to the posers, wannabees, feel free to stop by and see the pic, everyone knows where we live,come look and see for yourself. AMEN
bull

Kenton, OH

#18 Aug 2, 2012
Joe Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any evidence of black helicopters. I was noting your justification for government sponsored drug trafficking. I know how it works in the drug community as I was actually a teenager once. Kids try marijuana, get bored, and try something else. Fortunately for my generation, the Vietnam war ended, and imports reduced dramatically. This changed since the most notable crack epidemic and the Iran Contra scandal. People scream druggies are a problem, when in fact, the government agencies are actually at the top of the food chain in drug trafficking. Cut off the head of the problem and the body of the problem dies.
Ok, I see where you came up with me "justifying" the federal government. The word "their" was referring to the druggies not the government. I should have used better wording. So just how far back does this conspiracy of government sponsored drug trafficking go?

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#19 Aug 2, 2012
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I see where you came up with me "justifying" the federal government. The word "their" was referring to the druggies not the government. I should have used better wording. So just how far back does this conspiracy of government sponsored drug trafficking go?
bull

Kenton, OH

#20 Aug 2, 2012
Joe Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0Jb4EJ0Q5gsXX
Conspiracy? I don't see it. Poppies is their cash crop, same as soy beans and corn is to our farmers. Although the end product is way completely different American farms would be pissed if an occupying army destroyed their crop. Listen to the whole tape if you are going to use it as a detraction to the US. The reported also shared US concerns about the opium coming here, and the point of the story was to keep the farmers from turning to the taliban they had to leave the poppies fields alone. I don't want a police state here, but maybe our troops should be home working the ports and borders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What!!! No football talk today?!?!? 14 min Cold 1
Why did terry price resign?? 36 min the truthful 33
Steve Christopher 15 hr Nelky 3
New gym and who funded it 17 hr the truthful 8
brian flowers main suspect in missing patti adk... (Jan '11) Fri vanillabean 2,210
White van trying to kidnap kids? (Jan '12) Fri Sarah 38
Do you know crystal marquis Thu Peace bitches 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages