Hardin County Problems

Hardin County Problems

Posted in the Kenton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Funnys

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 21, 2012
“Orders pizza for delivery, debates on if the pizza guy will mind if he’s pantless.”

“Goes to babysit for an hour, upset kids didn’t know where their parent’s alcohol was.”

“Gets Hardin County High School degree majoring in ‘football’, 5 years later moving back home to live in parent’s basement.”

“Upset there are no good places to eat in Kenton; only has $3”

“Orders actual bath salts online, upset when they don’t get them high”

"Thinks he's a classy date; drives date around the square."

"Doesn't have enough money for baby's diapers, purchases 10 Vicodins in Krogers' parking lot."
Haha

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Blames Obama for being jobless; lost last five jobs because of drug problem
cromwell

Kenton, OH

#3 Sep 21, 2012
we have no strip club.
Crap Town

Napoleon, OH

#4 Sep 21, 2012
I hear this strip club thing being brought up often. Can I just point out that the quality of the girls would be highly poor? Nobody would start a strip club up here just to lose money. If a bar that doesn't double as a garage can't survive here, a strip club will surely fail. At least a bar would get people drunk enough to think that the quality of whatever they are trying to hit on is better than what it actually is.
Ugh

Kenton, OH

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Crap Town wrote:
I hear this strip club thing being brought up often. Can I just point out that the quality of the girls would be highly poor? Nobody would start a strip club up here just to lose money. If a bar that doesn't double as a garage can't survive here, a strip club will surely fail. At least a bar would get people drunk enough to think that the quality of whatever they are trying to hit on is better than what it actually is.
Yes and the quality of the men in this town is all so much better
Crap Town

Napoleon, OH

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Well no, but I also haven't heard proposals of Chip n Dales opening up either. If so, I would have commented on it as well.
hehehaha

Marysville, OH

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Crap Town wrote:
Well no, but I also haven't heard proposals of Chip n Dales opening up either. If so, I would have commented on it as well.
Don't comment too much. Yer so fat ya cant reach around to wipe yer hindend. Butt, its ok for yer buttbuddy extra lube.
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#8 Sep 22, 2012
srely sounds like a bunch of kittiecitie clowns, be a real man, eat your cheerios, take your meds and go down to the old tressie and take your bath. lol
Bill

Houston, OH

#9 Sep 22, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
srely sounds like a bunch of kittiecitie clowns, be a real man, eat your cheerios, take your meds and go down to the old tressie and take your bath. lol
sounds like you have first hand knowledge of meds, what do you take with your bozz? Maybe that's why the little woman has to spend nights in the bars
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#10 Sep 22, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you have first hand knowledge of meds, what do you take with your bozz? Maybe that's why the little woman has to spend nights in the bars
next time you and rose have a allnighter party, give me a shout. lol i use top shelf, crown royal and a coffee chaser. since durez and bille beleski were very generous ill sponser. a good loss/tax writeoff, lol billy said have some more, a loss and a tax writeoff. strawberry will borrow the cups from imperial bondware. now thats funny.
Bill

Houston, OH

#11 Sep 22, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>next time you and rose have a allnighter party, give me a shout. lol i use top shelf, crown royal and a coffee chaser. since durez and bille beleski were very generous ill sponser. a good loss/tax writeoff, lol billy said have some more, a loss and a tax writeoff. strawberry will borrow the cups from imperial bondware. now thats funny.
Can your wife bring her bag of quarters so we can play poker?
iriuOOi

Houston, OH

#12 Sep 22, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Can your wife bring her bag of quarters so we can play poker?
sorry bill she is very ill, deals only in oxygen. but you can poke sharon, anytime anyplace, lol. does rose still prefer lapdances. you dont wanna play poker with barbie, she packs a 9 mm. oh oh.
Barb

Houston, OH

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you have first hand knowledge of meds, what do you take with your bozz? Maybe that's why the little woman has to spend nights in the bars
sounds like more than ole Lonnie needs a hobby! Must be sitting around dreaming up crap in ur brain! What freaking bars ?Talk about liars ! Or who the hell u talking about?
Bill

Houston, OH

#14 Sep 22, 2012
iriuOOi wrote:
<quoted text>sorry bill she is very ill, deals only in oxygen. but you can poke sharon, anytime anyplace, lol. does rose still prefer lapdances. you dont wanna play poker with barbie, she packs a 9 mm. oh oh.
Oxygen? Is that so she dosn't have to come up for air so often? Still working the cornor of Walk & Don't Walk?

LOL
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#15 Sep 22, 2012
naw she is so busy counting our money, billy and old durez came thru like a champ, cant divulge the amount, but billie filed bankruptcy, they paid what i asked, with atty fees on top. thanks for your help bill,big loss, big tax deduction. let the party begin.
Bobcat

Houston, OH

#16 Sep 22, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
naw she is so busy counting our money, billy and old durez came thru like a champ, cant divulge the amount, but billie filed bankruptcy, they paid what i asked, with atty fees on top. thanks for your help bill,big loss, big tax deduction. let the party begin.
What did you fake to get that kind of money? Any pointers?
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Bobcat wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you fake to get that kind of money? Any pointers?
check with B. W. C. IF ITS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS well documented by bwc, my attorney BEVANS AND ASSOCIATES. AND US. now take youe meds show some more professional jealousy, then grow up and kiss my azz. you wannabe slacker. is your foodcard getting low? need a handout, try working for a living.... LMAO
Bill

Houston, OH

#18 Sep 23, 2012
Ouch did that hit a nerve. You know for a guy living on public handouts, you sure talk alot, you should be kissing everyone's azz for being nice to you. LOL. Did you just get tired of working?

But you never did answer the question, how did you fake it?

Do you get free food from the state? gas? electricity? I bet you are voting for Big O so you can keep your handouts? Or will we see you on the cornor with a cardboard sign? Or you gonna move to the rez soon :))
Judy

Houston, OH

#19 Sep 23, 2012
Iriquooi

It seems you get on here and are all mean and nasty to everyone and then when the tables get turned you get offended. Maybe if you were nicer it would help. That is the way it seems to me anyway.
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Bill wrote:
Ouch did that hit a nerve. You know for a guy living on public handouts, you sure talk alot, you should be kissing everyone's azz for being nice to you. LOL. Did you just get tired of working?
But you never did answer the question, how did you fake it?
Do you get free food from the state? gas? electricity? I bet you are voting for Big O so you can keep your handouts? Or will we see you on the cornor with a cardboard sign? Or you gonna move to the rez soon :))
lmao, guess im the one who hit the ouchy nerve. you couldnt carry my sweat on your bestest fkdupday. you were a slacker. a azzkisser, but holfordstein put it up your poopchute. he is in charge of rework. billy sweeps the floors, charlie is in charge of sparks, hmmm seems you are suckin hind titty. as johnny cash sang, GIVE MY LOVE TO ROSE.LOL MAX IS DEVORING WHITECASTLES, HUNSINKER IS HAVING BRAINFARTS, GIVE HIM ANOTHER ONE HAWAIIAN. rick is hauling the old folks, where he belongs. life is good in the kittiecitie. lmao done bought another house on broadway, when im done fixin, easy 80,000.00 in the bank.life is good in hardly county, alias coverup county.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Heberling 2 hr Hit dat 5
Ashley Drumm 4 hr Lol 3
Gary 10 hr Please Stop 1
Jason Hughes 11 hr Lame 5
John Holland creeper 14 hr Really 10
trashy moms in this town 22 hr Lol 6
chyeanna beardsly Sun Slurp slurp 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages