Why in Hardin County
Out of town

Westerville, OH

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Are all of the people fat is it because they are lazy. Have not been back there to the home town in 10 years and was shocked how much the town has turned into the welfare capital of Ohio and how fat the women are Not the town I grew up in. People took pride in themselves and where they lived. Just sad sad
The Real Burchiel

New York, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Yup lotz of fatazz here. U knowed i get people everyday when i doin my 5 miles runs i do askin why i do that shiit. Its cuz i want to stay ripped and shredded
The Fake Burchiel

Fremont, CA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
The Real Burchiel wrote:
Yup lotz of fatazz here. U knowed i get people everyday when i doin my 5 miles runs i do askin why i do that shiit. Its cuz i want to stay ripped and shredded
Whoever this is is talking about you dumba$$
Bystander

Marysville, OH

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Hey "out of town". I've talked to people who lived here 20-30-40 years ago and then moved off to other places. When they come back for reunions, the comment is basically the same "sure am glad I moved when I did". Comment made to a couple of people who came back to take care of elderly family, why didn't you just take them to your place instead of moving to Kenton? Here's a clue to the situation as it is in Kenton when you have backwards people as your "leaders" the town cannot go forward. when the main reason for not doing something to make the town better is "we can't do that" pretty much explains what things are headed down the "porcelain tube". You have "slum lords" who prefer to keep the town from improving because they can buy the empty houses much cheaper, make them into several apartments and charge a lot of rent for those who can't afford to buy a house. The slum lords take vacations away from Kenton, shop in Lima or Findlay and basically just live off the poor who can't do much due to lack of job skills, lack of desire to improve, lack of education, no jobs, but can find money to do drugs. When that is what keeps moving into Kenton while the more affluent keep moving outside the city, what can you expect?

Then you get idiots like this Burchiel who post inane comments for whatever reason, that is just more insight into the problem. No pride in the town, no pride in property (because they rent and don't own), no pride in how they look, etc.
VROOM VROOOOOOOM

Kenton, OH

#5 Jan 31, 2013
COME ON MEN! MANN UP AND BE AMERICAN! FAT, LOUD AND LAZY! ENCOURAGE YOUR CHILDREN AND EVERYONE YOU BREATHE ON TO JUST LEAVE THEIR TRASH EVERYWHERE. THROW IT ON THE FLOOR. STICK IT IN PLACES IT DON'T BELONG LIKE DOWN SOMEONE'S SHIRT OR IN SOMEONE'S YARD AS LONG AS IT ISN'T YOURS. WHO NEEDS A TOILET WHEN YOU CAN TAKE A CRAP IN THE SINK OR ON THE FLOOR. DON'T TAKE ANY ACTION TO MAKE A CHANGE. LIVE OFF OF GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS AND HAVE OTHER PEOPLE PAY FOR IT. BECAUSE THAT IS THE AMERICAN WAY. DRIVE FAST AND FURIOUS MEN! PEACE OUt.
Fat Behind

Kenton, OH

#7 Jan 31, 2013
My weight has changed with the city. W

When I was a child to my teen years Kenton was pretty much a safe place to live. At night the only thing you had to worry about is some idiot yelling stuff out of car window if it was the weekend and your own imagination. It was nothing for me or my friends to walk the city end to end all the time, day or night. It was nothing for myself or others to walk home from the skating rink.

Now?? Not so much. This town isn't necessarily dangerous, but with B&E, drugs, or crime in general comes danger. I don't want to walk at night and happen to come across people doing a B&E on a property. Me spooking them can turn an already bad situation into a horrible one. I also don't walk at night or in the snow because I cannot see the sidewalks. Needles have been found all over this city, and many of the users have HEP C and other contagious illnesses, I do not want those needles going into my body at any point.

Many of the people I went to school with have either moved, turned to drugs, are too snobby, or are like I am. Afraid to rekindle or start friendships with others over fear of drug addicts.

I have no real issue with addicts, however I really don't want to be their friend during their addiction.

Also people like me have few resources in town. I don't drink,do drugs, go to church, etc. There is nothing here for me to do? I walk as much as I can during the day, but going the same ways gets boring, walking wal-mart sucks, and not really many other options.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Max Morrison still on heroin? 24 min Conley 3
Patti adkins- brian flowers 48 min Lorri1967 8
School Shootings 7 hr Swp 5
Looking for a gril 7 hr NowIGottaWalk 3
Suzanne and brian 9 hr RealDeal BMB 37
Look what they did to the shenanigan post.. 11 hr Justcreepin 6
Julie from IP 12 hr No Way Would I 29

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance