Pretty much 1 person ruins this site.

Pretty much 1 person ruins this site.

Posted in the Kenton Forum

Kenton, OH

#1 Sep 10, 2012
I'm no fan of this site as it is, but it could ba great community forum. Basically, 1-3 people ruin it. I would like to see Topix go to a registered user name type system. That would fix many problems.
yougottobekiddin g

Kenton, OH

#2 Sep 10, 2012
guest wrote:
I'm no fan of this site as it is, but it could ba great community forum. Basically, 1-3 people ruin it. I would like to see Topix go to a registered user name type system. That would fix many problems.
Why even give those the time of day? I dont and will not respond to their post EVER!!
sick

Enfield, IL

#3 Sep 10, 2012
guest wrote:
hahaha Ur so stupid
sick

Enfield, IL

#4 Sep 10, 2012
yougottobekidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even give those the time of day? I dont and will not respond to their post EVER!!
if I want to hear from you Ill unzip my pants-
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#5 Sep 10, 2012
yougottobekidding wrote:
<quoted text>
now now jeff you surely must be having brain FARTS.
rah

Kenton, OH

#6 Sep 10, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>now now jeff you surely must be having brain FARTS.
hey, butthole, you are one of the ones we are talking about! You don't have enough sense to get out of the rain!
sick

Enfield, IL

#7 Sep 10, 2012
rah wrote:
<quoted text>hey, butthole, you are one of the ones we are talking about! You don't have enough sense to get out of the rain!
Im sorry all we heard was bla bla bla Im a stupid piece of scum-if you dont like him then take Ur toys and go play with yourself-
Well well well

Kenton, OH

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Now isn't this interesting. Besides the one and only IriBoy, who on this site irritates you? I would be interested to hear what other two people ruin this site.

Kenton, OH

#9 Sep 10, 2012
I'm just saying that if they went to something like a comment system that connects with Facebook or Twitter or a non-anonymous email, that it would stop most of the harassment and nonsense and make it a nice community forum.
sick

Enfield, IL

#10 Sep 10, 2012
guest wrote:
I'm just saying that if they went to something like a comment system that connects with Facebook or Twitter or a non-anonymous email, that it would stop most of the harassment and nonsense and make it a nice community forum.
oh your just so nice and thoughtful Grandma . If you dont like us then leave us alone nobody is making you read our trash talk Daaaaaaaaaaa
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Then I wood not no what to due. I so stoopad that i woold hav two find sumtine els to dew. butt kno i stay on 24 7 to sho howw dum i am
iriquOOi

Mount Morris, MI

#12 Sep 10, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
Then I wood not no what to due. I so stoopad that i woold hav two find sumtine els to dew. butt kno i stay on 24 7 to sho howw dum i am
Big man hide behind him keyboard ////////// com here to my face u slacker wannabee ghey ///////// 6 foot 1 250lbs of steal ////////// not a single ounce of fat fo sure fo sure //////// 75 yrs old and built like 50 yrs younger //////// 9 inch jumbo coock ///////// rock hard erections /////// ask ur old lady //////// she knows ////////// go get ur boner pills u limp peckered billygoat //////// MUHAW!

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#13 Sep 10, 2012
guest wrote:
There's plenty of room for new facebook groups for Kenton. In fact, the ability to form groups requiring registration have the opposite and more totalitarian effect, the ability to censor, which can be a double edged sword.

If people want to be anonymous, there are too many ways to make it happen. As for what people think, after 10's of thousands of messages written about you, you realize that the only opinion that truly matters is your own. 1 or thousands, it's all the same, we are our own weakest link. As for authority, it's just an illusion that some people chose to believe exists.

"It's all just a ride.-Bill hicks"
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#14 Sep 11, 2012
rah wrote:
<quoted text>hey, butthole, you are one of the ones we are talking about! You don't have enough sense to get out of the rain!
hey azzwipe, get off the freebies and get a real job as in work, go toot your horn elsewhere. lmbo
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#15 Sep 11, 2012
rah wrote:
and you are a hooded red headed, elbastardo who knows about foozball, you think, get off the freebies as in ya fatazz mammas foodcard. saw you at the N. O. C.gettig your box of freebies, now that is funnie.take a long hike on a short pier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm looking to Fight 1 hr Hardin co resident 7
Do you know crystal marquis 3 hr Peace bitches 5
Krissies dog grooming on yelp 3 hr Send us help 5
Milee bailey 3 hr Send us help 2
Is international paper hiring? 9 hr Blue moon 4
girls with std's 9 hr Ron 4
Anyone gonna talk to P. Stanley at the fair? 20 hr Goldfinger 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages