skyler whitaker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
franklin

Kenton, OH

#1 Apr 5, 2012
What you know about her
truth is

Findlay, OH

#2 Apr 6, 2012
Shes a very smart, fun, outgoing, gorgeous girl! With bomb ass hair!!:) Whoever wants to know should ask her instead of making a stupid ass forum about her just so haterz can come talk shit!
wonderin

Lima, OH

#3 Apr 7, 2012
well we all no who this is miss skyler lol you think very highly of yourself
Jen

Canton, OH

#4 Apr 7, 2012
Isn't her dad Gary???
haha

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 7, 2012
It sure is gary ... Skyler isnt the queen she thinks.. She is a powder queen!
Jim

Powell, OH

#6 Apr 7, 2012
Is she into coke now???
the real deal

Buffalo, NY

#8 Apr 8, 2012
HA!! we ALL kno who this is!!!!:) ashley k Richards strait to u. FIRST dntt y'all got ANYTHING better to do than talk shit on a website bout sumone u dntt kno, like go to work take care of ur kids ect. I do kno skyler has two jobs AND pays for her own school. she takes care of her responsibility. doing coke wud b more productive FOR YOU than having another females name in ur mouth cuz ur jelouse. And i do think highly of myself and her, just to let you kno....in case u were wondering. maybe if u though highly of ur self u wudnt have to talk bout others...u wont c me or her using any of u in any kind of topic baha. dueces :)
MelindaW

Kenton, OH

#9 Apr 8, 2012
Skyler is like family to me. And I can tell you that she %100 is not into coke.(And I'm not just saying that because I care for her. If she was doing coke I wouldn't deny it only tell you it was none of anyone's damn business, so...) I've always admired her for how hard she works. Holding down multiple jobs AND going to school. She likes to have fun, yes, but despite what she'd probably even say about herself, that is a small part of what she's about. She's actually pretty damn loving, intelligent and funny. And she'd probably tell you all that herself lol and you'd think it was her being cocky unless you knew her and know that she does not take herself seriously at all and says a lot of stuff tongue-in-cheek.
nono

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2012
MelindaW wrote:
Skyler is like family to me. And I can tell you that she %100 is not into coke.(And I'm not just saying that because I care for her. If she was doing coke I wouldn't deny it only tell you it was none of anyone's damn business, so...) I've always admired her for how hard she works. Holding down multiple jobs AND going to school. She likes to have fun, yes, but despite what she'd probably even say about herself, that is a small part of what she's about. She's actually pretty damn loving, intelligent and funny. And she'd probably tell you all that herself lol and you'd think it was her being cocky unless you knew her and know that she does not take herself seriously at all and says a lot of stuff tongue-in-cheek.
her parents were real good roll models
douch

United States

#11 Dec 23, 2012
nono wrote:
<quoted text>her parents were real good roll models
its role
sometime

United States

#12 Dec 24, 2012
Who are her parents
Country girl

Westerville, OH

#13 Dec 26, 2012
Her mom is an awesome Christian woman who raised a wonderful girl.
ktown

Napoleon, OH

#14 Dec 26, 2012
Country girl wrote:
Her mom is an awesome Christian woman who raised a wonderful girl.
you are so full of [email protected], her grandma raised her
sometime

Napoleon, OH

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Country girl wrote:
Her mom is an awesome Christian woman who raised a wonderful girl.
who is her mom if her dad is gary
The Real Burchiel

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Dec 26, 2012
i date one of whitaker rip long time back cant member if it was this chic or not. whoever one it was was pretty good pus but she want me 24 and 7 cant do that. not a man like me.
haha

United States

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Bump? Haha! Remember when she was huge! Fatty Fatty! Now look at her... Ahh the wonderful wonders of powder cocaine!
timmy

Napoleon, OH

#19 Dec 27, 2012
haha wrote:
Bump? Haha! Remember when she was huge! Fatty Fatty! Now look at her... Ahh the wonderful wonders of powder cocaine!
are you talking about this girls mom what is her name
quest

Marysville, OH

#20 Dec 27, 2012
her mom is tonya rostorfer whitaker and she is awesome.
Country girl

Columbus, OH

#22 Dec 27, 2012
ktown wrote:
<quoted text>you are so full of [email protected], her grandma raised her
If you are talking about the Skyler who's mom's name is Tonya, then you are the one full of it.
downzero

United States

#24 Jan 5, 2013
Country girl wrote:
Her mom is an awesome Christian woman who raised a wonderful girl.
when did that happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annoying coworkers 10 min Snake 13
ati 3 hr Big j 10
Read this America 8 hr 78 a black commu... 3
is international paper a good place to work? (Sep '15) 18 hr Frankie 32
Tabatha breemen Wed Tabitha 12
Max Morrison and Heather Phillips kelly Wed Wow wow wow 9
Jimmy Hale Tue Yikes 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages