Hardin Co. Needs a Jail

Hardin Co. Needs a Jail

Posted in the Kenton Forum

Flamingo

Ashley, OH

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Take one of the Elementary Schools that will become empty and make it into a jail. Throw their butts in it and stop putting them out on the streets. I would rather the County ran a jail then a nursing home. Plenty of private sectors would run a nursing home. We need to make the drug dealers do some jail time and not community service. That is the only way to send a signal we are tired of the drug problem and take this County back!
Idiotic Samurai

Hartland, MI

#2 Sep 27, 2012
How is this jail going to be financed.
Fact

Kenton, OH

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Kenton does have a jail..it's called MULTI-County..why is it called that you ask? Because there are MULTIPLE counties that share a jail! Why do multiple counties share a jail you ask? Because it's cheaper that way! Why don't we take an old elementary school in the city of Kenton next to houses and in the city limits and turn it into a jail? Because the county pay's the jail in Marion to house the counties inmates and who would want to live next to Eastcrest if it was a freak'n jail? The only way they would put a jail in the county is if MULTI-County started getting too full and couldn't house the Hardin County inmates...and then the people of Kenton and Hardin County would have to pay higher taxes so that we could pay for a new jail! I already pay enough taxes so the dopeheads can trade their foodstamps (which I also pay for) for more dope and then go to the hospital with their medical cards (which I pay for)to get pills...that is why we don't have a jail.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 27, 2012
if its ran right we could have a jail that would pay for it self but that's not how they want to run it in ohio but other states do it make them drug head work for there time make them think about doing it again bring the chain gain here work them until they drop
OKthen

Houston, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2012
cool_daddy_is_back wrote:
if its ran right we could have a jail that would pay for it self but that's not how they want to run it in ohio but other states do it make them drug head work for there time make them think about doing it again bring the chain gain here work them until they drop
I agree. I vote we move a jail next to cool daddys house. I'm all for that. The visitors who come to visit the inmates at the jail can park on his lawn. He can allow the officers and lawyers who visit at all hours come to his house for coffee and tea. I'm excited.... Good idea cool. The lights in the yard at night may keep him up at night, but if it's run right who cares

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 28, 2012
OKthen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I vote we move a jail next to cool daddys house. I'm all for that. The visitors who come to visit the inmates at the jail can park on his lawn. He can allow the officers and lawyers who visit at all hours come to his house for coffee and tea. I'm excited.... Good idea cool. The lights in the yard at night may keep him up at night, but if it's run right who cares
hell that would be good then kenton would be free of most of the drug heads it would be a safer place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaelyn Cokehead DeVore 12 hr Jaelyn 3
What game is Castle playing? 13 hr STOP THE BS 1
Daniel (Danny) Price 14 hr Duh 5
deardorff clan Sat just curious 1
Poor Billy Miller...... Sat Greg 9
Mothers On Heroin and Visitation (May '12) Sat Just wondering 15
Anyone know? Fri Taylor 1

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance