police found dead body

Posted in the Kenton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
nozey

Kenton, OH

#1 Feb 10, 2011
rite now kenton police is investigating a dead person 100 block of east columbus, BCI will be here in a hour and a half. woman called police for stand by so she could get property out of apartment and found the dead person.
dan

Decatur, IN

#2 Feb 10, 2011
nozey wrote:
rite now kenton police is investigating a dead person 100 block of east columbus, BCI will be here in a hour and a half. woman called police for stand by so she could get property out of apartment and found the dead person.
Yeah I just heard

Napoleon, OH

#3 Feb 10, 2011
How do u know?
nozey

Kenton, OH

#4 Feb 10, 2011
Guest wrote:
How do u know?
scanner, bci just got here, they went to 512 grove st to notify a family member.
last one

Versailles, OH

#5 Feb 10, 2011
The po is at the location now It is across the street from Subway on Columbus.St.
Wondering

Kenton, OH

#6 Feb 10, 2011
My husband and I drove past there earlier and was wondering what was going on.

May I ask a stupid question though?

If this was a dead body why were they allowing people to stay in the apartment? When we drove by there were 3 police cruisers and what appeared to be an investigater or something. However there also appeared to be several people still inside the complex. Until cause of death is confirmed why would they allow people in there?
Oh My

Napoleon, OH

#7 Feb 10, 2011
I too saw all of the vehicles. That is so sad.
Wondering

Kenton, OH

#8 Feb 10, 2011
I would like to fix something I said before I get bashed.

When I said "Until cause of death is confirmed why would they allow people in there" I didn't mean the whole complex, and I didn't mean ever. What I meant to say was why allow people in that apartment right now? If the body was just found today which from all the police I'm going to assum it was, shouldn't they keep the area clear for at least the inital walk through?
Oh My

Napoleon, OH

#9 Feb 10, 2011
Not sure about this but just heard the body had been there a week.
wow

Napoleon, OH

#10 Feb 10, 2011
you guys obviously lead very interesting and exciting lives. Why dont you go watch CSI or something
jane

Johnstown, OH

#11 Feb 10, 2011
well there went that the kenton police are working on it
haha

Versailles, OH

#12 Feb 10, 2011
I went by there and thought it was another drug bust. They had the undercover car, 3 police cars, and the van. If it was a dead body then it will go to another unsolved murder here in Hardin County. Glad they called the BCI. First thing the cops have done right in a long time.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Feb 10, 2011
Every time you read one of these threads, remember that the person you are reading about could be someone you care about. I've spent a lot of time reading on this site, as well as posting (positively I think)...you never realize how much reading "news" about your loved ones pains you until you have to do it.

The person they found tonight was my mother. I'll leave the details out because it doesn't really effect anything, but I am sure many of you saw her walking around town. Most people didn't know she was my mom, unless you were close to me. She lived a very different lifestyle than I have built here for myself, but she had good in her at times.

Despite our many differences, I will always remember the good that shined through at times. Even the darkest of people have good in them. I hope that God grants her the peace she never was able to find while she was alive.
ultra

Versailles, OH

#14 Feb 11, 2011
We only have one mother. I am truly sorry for your loss Shaun.
Sorry For Your Loss

Napoleon, OH

#15 Feb 11, 2011
I am sorry for your loss Shaun, I hope they find out what happend to her not that it would make it any easier but, it may answer any questions you have. You and your family will be in my prayers.
So sorry

United States

#16 Feb 11, 2011
Shaun what was your Mother's name?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 11, 2011
I am very sad to hear about your moms passing. I know that I'm not a church anymore but I think of you all often. I will keep you all I'm my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and God will get you threw this very trying time.
Shaun Mason wrote:
Every time you read one of these threads, remember that the person you are reading about could be someone you care about. I've spent a lot of time reading on this site, as well as posting (positively I think)...you never realize how much reading "news" about your loved ones pains you until you have to do it.
The person they found tonight was my mother. I'll leave the details out because it doesn't really effect anything, but I am sure many of you saw her walking around town. Most people didn't know she was my mom, unless you were close to me. She lived a very different lifestyle than I have built here for myself, but she had good in her at times.
Despite our many differences, I will always remember the good that shined through at times. Even the darkest of people have good in them. I hope that God grants her the peace she never was able to find while she was alive.
So sorry

Lorain, OH

#18 Feb 11, 2011
I hear that she was very depressed that her family had disowned her.
No Good

Kenton, OH

#19 Feb 11, 2011
So sorry wrote:
I hear that she was very depressed that her family had disowned her.
That's horrible to say really, and I feel bad for reading it...this whole site and this whole town is horrible...just No Good at all.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Feb 11, 2011
Shaun Mason wrote:
I don't you or your mom but I want to express my sincere condolensces for your loss.I lost both my parents and I know the pain you are going through.
To the people on here lets think before we post.We have to remember that when someone passes for no matter what reason or how they have lived,they are still leaving loved ones behind who love them unconditionally.
Prayers are with family at this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maintenance men International Paper / Graphic P... 9 hr Ipp 1
Heroin moms (Oct '17) 19 hr Beach boy 12
does anyone know krystal altvater????? (Jun '10) 19 hr Beach boy 21
Any buddy scence Darla May 17 Tomuch 5
Asking for a friend May 17 Tomuch 4
Sean winters May 17 404 not found 5
Whitakers (Oct '17) May 17 Nick Whitaker 4

Kenton Jobs

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages