SLUTS!!!(over 18 only)

Posted in the Kenton Forum

Since: Sep 10

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2010
This seems to be everyone's favorite topic on here, and I have been largely silent on the issue. I think its time to change that!

I LOVE SLUTS. They are one of my favorite things in the world. I love watching them slut it up at bars. I love hitting on them. I love making fun of them(playfully). And of course there is that other thing that is fun too.

To be perfectly honest I have only slept with two women in my entire life. In spite of my many substance problems (maybe because of?), I refrained from intercourse until i was over 21 and that was with my future wife. Not that it was a terrible choice, it just isn't how I am going to go about it this time around.

So all of you who are going to preach to me about saving yourself and sex is better when your in love. Spare me. Life isn't peaches and cream and I am always horny!!!

Like my grandma always said: Why buy the cow when you get the sex for free? <---its a movie quote

I would not sleep with a woman in a committed relationship, but I don't see what the big problem is with a woman sleeping with who ever they want when ever they want, as long as they are safe and responsible about it.

Some guys rate women on the "How many beers scale?" I kind of look at it in the "How long has it been?" scale. If it has been a month or more, my standards drop considerably.

Sluts also give a guy a confidence boost. Even if you don't hit that, its nice to know you COULD if you wanted to.

Personally I don't care AT ALL who is a slut in Kenton. There are plenty of sluts in Columbus to go around. I am friends with a few... I remind them all the time that they are sluts, and they remind me all the time that I am an a$$hole. It's really just a practice in conveying the obvious.

I pretty much just consider myself an unsuccessful slut.
widdershins

Akron, OH

#3 Oct 29, 2010
Lol! I am not a slut either. I've only been with 3 guys, my first husband, and my current husband. And that "Guy" in between the two, where I swore to become a slut. Little did I know I would fall in love with 3, and still be with him ten years later. I did totally plan after screw up number 1 to sleep with anyone and everyone, but I guess my mom taught me to well. I don't have a problem with sluts though, some of my best friends and family are/were sluts. What pisses me off, is when they say someone is a slut that isn't. Like at this moment 2 of my baby cousins are on a board being called sluts. One, may possibly grow up to be one, but isn't just yet. And two, is a Jr. And still a virgin. She is very proud if this, but now has been defamed, to some extent. So I guess for me its not sluts I have a problem with, its the people who assume someone is one who isn't.
The Truth

Lima, OH

#6 Oct 29, 2010
And whats even more entertaining is the fact that immature girls or women will name another female a "slut" thinking that will mess up the life of their female enemy, when in fact the opposite is true.

Men love slutty women....it's easier... less game playing needed.

So a word of caution to the trash talking little girls on the famous Kenton topix:

When you say: "So n So is a total slut" not only did you NOT make that girls stock go down, but in one fell swoop, you just increased her value to the men of Kenton 10 fold.

TRUST ME ON THIS:
If men are given these two descriptions

A) Nice girl, saving herself for marriage, would like engage you in sophisticated conversation at Jitters
OR
B) Hot girl who likes to dress a little riske`wants to spend a night flirting with you and see where things go from there.

MEN WILL TAKE B EVERY TIME!!!!

So be careful... when you announce to the world that "JANE DOE IS A SLUT" not only did you fail at your attempt to hurt someone, but you just made that girl much more interesting to the men who may pursue her.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2010
widdershins wrote:
Lol! I am not a slut either. I've only been with 3 guys, my first husband, and my current husband. And that "Guy" in between the two, where I swore to become a slut. Little did I know I would fall in love with 3, and still be with him ten years later. I did totally plan after screw up number 1 to sleep with anyone and everyone, but I guess my mom taught me to well. I don't have a problem with sluts though, some of my best friends and family are/were sluts. What pisses me off, is when they say someone is a slut that isn't. Like at this moment 2 of my baby cousins are on a board being called sluts. One, may possibly grow up to be one, but isn't just yet. And two, is a Jr. And still a virgin. She is very proud if this, but now has been defamed, to some extent. So I guess for me its not sluts I have a problem with, its the people who assume someone is one who isn't.
I know what you are saying, and I know what thread you are talking about. The people that post stuff about other people (true or not) are scum IMO.
actually

Kenton, OH

#9 Oct 29, 2010
slut is not what everyone thinks it is the true meaning of slut is an untidy woman look it up if you dont believe me
widdershins

Akron, OH

#10 Oct 29, 2010
Actually, actually, you are looking in the wrong dictionary. Please refer to urbandictionary.com This is a much more appropriate dictionary for Kenton's definitions lol

Since: Sep 10

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2010
actually wrote:
slut is not what everyone thinks it is the true meaning of slut is an untidy woman look it up if you dont believe me
Looked it up. Your definition is the alternate meaning, by every source I can find.

Actually the first definition for slut is: A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.

http://www.answers.com/topic/slut

I LOVE SLUTS!!!
widdershins

Akron, OH

#12 Oct 29, 2010
Did you look it up in urban dictionary?!

Since: Sep 10

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2010
I like the first two definitions on UD:

1. A woman with the morals of a man.
2. A woman who provides a much needed service to the community, and sleeps with every guy, even the one that has no chance at getting laid and everyone knows it.

Ha!!! We need more of the ones that fit number two, maybe then I would have a chance.
just so you know

Kenton, OH

#14 Oct 29, 2010
My husband of 20 years teases me that I have multiple personalities, so if he sleeps with all of us, is he a slut? lol
yoyo

United States

#15 Oct 29, 2010
okay heres a question..... im a teen and my boyfriend broke up with me because he wanted another girl. now that was 2 weeks ago. now if i went out around kenton and kissed and made love with and all that junk with 2 other guys and then got back to gether with my boyfriend would that make me a slut?? or just some girl looking for a good time???
PoppyTHEcrook

Lima, OH

#16 Oct 29, 2010
yoyo wrote:
okay heres a question..... im a teen and my boyfriend broke up with me because he wanted another girl. now that was 2 weeks ago. now if i went out around kenton and kissed and made love with and all that junk with 2 other guys and then got back to gether with my boyfriend would that make me a slut?? or just some girl looking for a good time???
This is hypothetical because you are still in love with your ex-boyfriend...

BUT... if you are f**king just for the sake of f**king and it doesn't matter who it is (Nolan Ride workers from the Hardin Co. Fair are welcome) then that is kinda slutty.

If you are single, out playing the field, and open to whatever happens,(or should something happen) then no...you are fine...just be careful.

P.S. if you are 19 this is ok....if you are 13-14.... you shouldn't be having sex anyway.... not because it doesn't feel good...but because 99.9999998% of 13-16 year old cant handle the emotional drain a sexual relationship entails.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#17 Oct 29, 2010
yoyo wrote:
okay heres a question..... im a teen and my boyfriend broke up with me because he wanted another girl. now that was 2 weeks ago. now if i went out around kenton and kissed and made love with and all that junk with 2 other guys and then got back to gether with my boyfriend would that make me a slut?? or just some girl looking for a good time???
I have to agree with poppy for the most part. Overall I suggest that you not care if people call or think of you as a slut. All that really matters is that YOU are ok with what you are doing.

Wether you are ready for unatached sex is really something you have to decide yourself, but I agree that you probably should be at least 16-17. Probably best if you just wait till you get to college.

I don't agree that the only way you can be a slut is to indiscriminate with who you sleep with. I look at it as regularly sleeping with people that you have no emotional attachment.

I will give you an example. I know a slut that has been in Thailand for over a year teaching poor little Asian kids to speak English. Here is some messages we sent to each other.

Subject: Double wrap it.
Me: You know we're bangin' when you get back right? I hope you didn't get any weird asian STDs.

Reply: ol.. i almost messaged you today but you did it first so haha... i now have the power ;) jk.. miss u and see u soon.. game night time!!?? and double wrapping it is dangerous.. more chance of breakage silly!!

This girl has not seen me in over a year and last time she saw me I was married! Still the lady doth not protest.

AWESOME SLUT!
stevie

United States

#18 Oct 29, 2010
The Truth wrote:
And whats even more entertaining is the fact that immature girls or women will name another female a "slut" thinking that will mess up the life of their female enemy, when in fact the opposite is true.
Men love slutty women....it's easier... less game playing needed.
So a word of caution to the trash talking little girls on the famous Kenton topix:
When you say: "So n So is a total slut" not only did you NOT make that girls stock go down, but in one fell swoop, you just increased her value to the men of Kenton 10 fold.
TRUST ME ON THIS:
If men are given these two descriptions
A) Nice girl, saving herself for marriage, would like engage you in sophisticated conversation at Jitters
OR
B) Hot girl who likes to dress a little riske`wants to spend a night flirting with you and see where things go from there.
MEN WILL TAKE B EVERY TIME!!!!
So be careful... when you announce to the world that "JANE DOE IS A SLUT" not only did you fail at your attempt to hurt someone, but you just made that girl much more interesting to the men who may pursue her.
This one of the more insightful posts I have read on this sight.
too funny

Zanesville, OH

#20 Nov 3, 2010
All true , and a nice read for a change.
zlss

Findlay, OH

#21 Nov 3, 2010
I hardly ever comment on topix. I pretty much just sit back and be nosey (to be honest), but for once I think I actually agree with almost all of the above statements! Even the advise given to "yoyo" is good. I'm amazed, great discussion here!:)

Since: Sep 10

United States

#22 Nov 3, 2010
Thanks, ziss and too funny.

I can't believe there have been no haters on this thread.
sid

Lancaster, OH

#23 Nov 4, 2010
if it smells like fish, have all you wish, if it smells like cologne, leave it alone, this town and county has had enough coverups, let your concience be your guide.////////// lol
Fleabass

Canton, GA

#24 Nov 4, 2010
I haven't had any problem whatsoever sleeping with any woman I've set my sights on since I was probably 19. Probably the main reason why is because I understand that most women enjoy sex just as much as men do; therefore, there's no reason to look at a woman any differently than a man is looked at or place any stigma on them because of some stupid rule of society. In layman's terms, a guy is a stud and a woman is a slut- that I don't buy and I never treat a woman as such. They always want the cock because it does them just as much good as it does me to give it to them.

Never would I call a woman a slut. When you are disrespectful you lose every time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
917 Wilson Street 4 hr Nevaeh 3
international paper (Oct '10) 10 hr chip 290
brian flowers main suspect in missing patti adk... (Jan '11) 10 hr blackjack42 2,194
Kenton police officers 13 hr Obama sux 4
Middle school 14 hr at least ged lol 7
Billie Spangler? 14 hr Just Curious 1
Janet Ward 15 hr Just Curious 2
More from around the web

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]