Updates on Rockwell site; Turbine Off...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tom

Houston, OH

#21 Sep 19, 2012
I have a question on the property, who bought the property and who was the realator who got the commission on the sale(s)?

Anyone know?

Kenton, OH

#22 Sep 19, 2012
Tom wrote:
I have a question on the property, who bought the property and who was the realator who got the commission on the sale(s)?
Anyone know?
this could be wrong but it seemes to be traced to the people who had the coon chase out on 292, and then to calafornia? but the office to 292.
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#23 Sep 19, 2012
joe when it comes to wind, you surely have the market cornered. lol and the after effects are purely wind as in brain farts. get a real job as in work and sweat, you slacker.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#24 Sep 19, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
joe when it comes to wind, you surely have the market cornered. lol and the after effects are purely wind as in brain farts. get a real job as in work and sweat, you slacker.
Some of us work with our hands preferring brawn over brain. Others work with our minds, preferring brain over brawn.

This morning, using that thing above my neck, http://www.oretek.com/dxf/ the default drawing was made, in about an hour. This is my first experiment in manufacturing a magnet based rail gun. I should have it programmed in the next few hours. And no, don't worry fear mongers, the intention is not to make a weapon. The intention is one design away from turning it into a motor. Also, a neighbor had a problem with vandals stealing the tops of his fence posts. Another program written yesterday in 35 minutes provides 16 replacements at less than the cost of store bought.

That term real job. What if you realized at some point that conventional jobs are nothing more than sneaky tricks to make you a slave to someone else? After all, a small group of people simply print money, and everyone else is tricked into working for it.
Sarah Jared

Columbus, OH

#25 Sep 19, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
LOL Well if Joe Jared did not have a world wide business, creating 3d scanners for podiatry, I wouldn't go to the store to provide for our family on a daily shopping spree, we are in no way depended on the government in our family. This is something, LOl Joe you don't have a real job with sweat, please whom is this fellow talking to. I am thankful for the wonderful business run out of my home although it takes real sweat for us to run it.
Sarah Jared

Columbus, OH

#26 Sep 19, 2012
Joe Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us work with our hands preferring brawn over brain. Others work with our minds, preferring brain over brawn.
This morning, using that thing above my neck, http://www.oretek.com/dxf/ the default drawing was made, in about an hour. This is my first experiment in manufacturing a magnet based rail gun. I should have it programmed in the next few hours. And no, don't worry fear mongers, the intention is not to make a weapon. The intention is one design away from turning it into a motor. Also, a neighbor had a problem with vandals stealing the tops of his fence posts. Another program written yesterday in 35 minutes provides 16 replacements at less than the cost of store bought.
That term real job. What if you realized at some point that conventional jobs are nothing more than sneaky tricks to make you a slave to someone else? After all, a small group of people simply print money, and everyone else is tricked into working for it.
I understand that you like to have fun. Some reason or another some people may have mistaken your hobbies to make or create things for fun, as some way to try to support our family, this however is what you do for fun. As I recall your hobbies take money to support, I am okay with this, because it creates for the community. That these little projects you give freely. Franny loves her blocks.
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#27 Sep 19, 2012
ah ha so joe is a playboy, lol and sarah brings home the bacon. go fiiggure. lol

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#28 Sep 19, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
ah ha so joe is a playboy, lol and sarah brings home the bacon. go fiiggure. lol
She overstates things a bit. Her idea of a shopping spree is a $27.00 cutting board and getting fresh food for our family. Yea, I could have made her one and applied a mahogany finish.

Out of curiosity, is the Rockwell building inside or outside city limits?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was the skating rink ever closed (Jan '11) 2 hr m1st3r420 44
John Fly Pierce & Gary Whitaker busted (Jun '12) 2 hr m1st3r420 5
timmy pierce (Jul '14) 2 hr m1st3r420 3
Citizens against Bradford Bailey corruption are... 2 hr m1st3r420 6
CPS in this county 3 hr dr loomis 3
The old rockwell Union Hall (Nov '10) 3 hr Big t 9
John cole 10 hr Thad Pierce 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance