Drugs In Dunkirk?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LezzBeHonest

Sugar Grove, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Is it true that dunkirk is overran with drugs 'n drug addicts? I think it is sad and I want to know why we have some of the drug users teaching our children at Hardin Northern!?
Lisa

Kenton, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2012
Drugs in Dunkirk? Are you kidding? I would have never guessed...LOL
Thinkofothers

Lima, OH

#4 Mar 1, 2012
Kenton,Ada,Hardin Co.Findlay,Lima,just tell me where there aren't any. Please!!!!
Hn grad

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 1, 2012
U know what gets me. I been seeing a lot of things about Dunkirk and drugs here lately. Y not instead of putting crap on this web site u go out and do something about it if it that worried. Yes there are drugs in Dunkirk. And every where else around here but it's not going to change if people don't start doing anything about it.
Awesome

Lima, OH

#6 Mar 3, 2012
That place has turned into a complete crap hole, feel bad for the few good people still living there
get a job

Napoleon, OH

#7 Mar 3, 2012
If Erica Ellis still lives over there in that trailer then heroin is being sold..
truth

Napoleon, OH

#8 Mar 4, 2012
drug dealers peggy brown gauge sheldon danny mcclish to name a few
Thinkofothers

Napoleon, OH

#9 Mar 5, 2012
truth wrote:
drug dealers peggy brown gauge sheldon danny mcclish to name a few
Can you name them in Kenton, or is the space to small? How about Ada? Or Forest? You might not know this, unless you are a buyer. Now, Bowermaster there you got one.
truth

Napoleon, OH

#10 Mar 5, 2012
dont have to be a druggie to know whats going on or who the dealers are
wampa wampa

Johnstown, OH

#11 Mar 5, 2012
Lisa wrote:
Drugs in Dunkirk? Are you kidding? I would have never guessed...LOL
damn, holymollly just because linda takes baby aspirin does not make it a drugtown./////////
Shut people

Powell, OH

#12 Mar 6, 2012
Really do u guys have no life?
iriquoi

Johnstown, OH

#13 Mar 8, 2012
Shut people wrote:
Really do u guys have no life?
not since ya got run out oof town.
lol

Kenton, OH

#14 Mar 9, 2012
lol
dont worry

Kenton, OH

#15 Mar 23, 2012
i'm on the case.I'll buy up all i can find.no need to thank me.just doing the christian thing.
pookie

Flat Rock, OH

#17 Apr 5, 2012
i know for a fact Bowermaster but i here he is out again b/c of his medical needs or something. so i guess if you can't walk w/out canes you don't have to stay in jail bullshit. sure let him out so they can continue to sell drugs shit they even have the grandkids out there!
Hey MORONS

Big Prairie, OH

#19 Apr 10, 2012
He is still in jail!!! you fucktards!!! And for ur information his grandchildren live next door to him and not with him, so it sounds like ur just more drama starters who dont know shit from shinola. Why dont you get a life get off the computer and take care of ur family and keep them and urself off DRUGS!!!!!!!
Dingy

Johnstown, OH

#21 Apr 10, 2012
Can someone please explain to me why people seem to think Bowermaster is some kind of "Drug King Pin" & by him being incarcerated our prescription problem is solved?! I can think of at least five people rite off the top of my head that move more scripts in a day then Mr. Bowermaster did in a month!! Everyone seems to be soo overjoyed that he's finally been caught without realizing that his customers are just going to move on to the real dealers! Busting Bobby just made more clientele for those who are the real problem!! And whats more, is that those who are bigger dealers are the ones being released & continue to sell!!
Sick Of Junkies

United States

#23 Apr 10, 2012
Robert Morris is the person tha brings the dope into Forest. Him and His welfare fraud Girlfriend Cara just got busted stealing 90 vicodins from her sick dads med cabinent!
Thinkofothers

Napoleon, OH

#24 Apr 15, 2012
Dingy wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why people seem to think Bowermaster is some kind of "Drug King Pin" & by him being incarcerated our prescription problem is solved?! I can think of at least five people rite off the top of my head that move more scripts in a day then Mr. Bowermaster did in a month!! Everyone seems to be soo overjoyed that he's finally been caught without realizing that his customers are just going to move on to the real dealers! Busting Bobby just made more clientele for those who are the real problem!! And whats more, is that those who are bigger dealers are the ones being released & continue to sell!!
Bowermaster is one sick individual, he shouldn't be able to even breathe. One down, yes, many to go but Bobby as you seem to know him, is a problem and I hope they got him!!!
Dingy

Johnstown, OH

#25 Apr 17, 2012
Thinkofothers,
I know who he is -who doesn't- but I do not personally know him. I am aware he has some serious issues & is -just- ONE of Dunkirk's prescription dealers. And yes, there are -obviously- MANY reasons why he needs to be prosecuted & incarcerated. What I can't wrap my head around is the amount of immense celebration that he has finally been caught, when there are much worse individuals in town?? I am in no way saying that he doesn't deserve what is comming to him. What I am saying is that I have seen more hype, loathing & celebration for him being busted than those who are "a bigger problem".. Such as those selling far more potentially harmful substances than prescription drugs & those who have committed far worse crimes than Bobby. And as I mentioned in my first commen; what does everyone think all of Bobby's "customers" are going to do? I hope we are not so ignorant to think they are going to stop buying pills now that Mr. Bowermaster is "out of business"?! Hell no!! They will take their habits to another dealer!!
Two specific individuals,(both widely known for bringing multiple drugs into Dunkirk, far surpassing the amount of -just- pills Bowermaster had brought in,) have been arrested and incarcerated in the past month -or so- and no one seemed to "celebrate".. Let alone, even notice!! And, by Bobby's customers moving-on to new suppliers like them, who have more to offer than prescriptions.. Those pill addicts now have alternative options for their fix.. Like more potent pills.. Bath salts, cocaine, crack, etc., OR HEROIN!
EXAMPLE:
Pill Addict: "Hey, do you have any__(incert type of precription pill)__? I really need something & haven't been able to get any for a few days now!!!"
Dealer: "Sorry Man, I ain't got none either.. But I got some bath salts Man.. Its pretty much the same thing.."
Now what do you think the Pill Addict is going to do? Suffer till they find their "pill of choice"? OR try something else to avoid withdraws?
Regardless , it just seems to me that the amount of attention focused on Bobby is a bit overplayed while there "bigger fish to fry"! I just think people are a little misguided as to where our attention should be..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochelle Buroker 1 hr Flyby 11
Any girl wanna help!!!!!! 1 hr Smart ass 2
Who is Nikki swygert? 4 hr Jason young 2
News Former Ohio Mr. Football Mauk starts over at EKU 23 hr GenerationX 2
News Kenton police seek help identifying Subway robber 23 hr GenerationX 1
Damien plaugher Sun flaps 22
best athletes from hardin county (Jan '11) Sun Mongoose 126

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance