what guys actually take care of there...

what guys actually take care of there kids

Posted in the Kenton Forum

mother

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
i dont kno if there is anymore
LOL

Kenton, OH

#2 Jan 2, 2013
The real Question is... Is there any mothers that do? from what I see they spread there legs and wait for the child support to start rolling in. so they can get there drugs and hair dune and live off the next sucker that puts another bun in the oven.
i know

Mount Morris, MI

#3 Jan 2, 2013
I had been a single mother for many years and while child support was helpful, it hardly allowed for a lifestyle like you say. There was no expensive trips to the salon and absolutely no drugs. Mean while I continued to work two jobs to make sure the I could provide my children with the best. I eventually,after quite a few years, remarried and had another child. But I would hardly say he's a sucker. I can't stand that people get on here and talk so horribly about single parents. If your former partner isn't taking care of there children I am almost 100% positive that they gave some indication before you had a child that they would be a crappy parent. So that's on you for not being more careful. And while some pos mothers abuse the child support the majority of mothers use it as it is intended, to care for the children. Grow up people and get a clue what real life is like beyond your little world.
Geez

Massillon, OH

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Just an FYI since y'all are morons and obviously did not pass elementary English... "There" refers to a place. "They're" is a contraction of the words "they" and "are". And "their" is a possessive form of the word "they". Therefore, the title of this thread should be "what guys actually take care of THEIR kids".

You're welcome
seriously

Kenton, OH

#5 Jan 3, 2013
I'm a single dad have had custody of my daughter for her whole life. Meanwhile I'm currently owed almost 17,000 in back child support. I do my thing though. I sacrifice, I make cutbacks, hell I don't even pay to get my hair cut I just shave out clean. And from what I see at the child support hearings is more and more dads are in the same boat I'm in. Real question is where have all the mothers gone????????!?
eatmydrowers

Kenton, OH

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Geez wrote:
Just an FYI since y'all are morons and obviously did not pass elementary English... "There" refers to a place. "They're" is a contraction of the words "they" and "are". And "their" is a possessive form of the word "they". Therefore, the title of this thread should be "what guys actually take care of THEIR kids".
You're welcome
Nosey on spelling police.
thats right

Dansville, MI

#8 Jan 3, 2013
I agree with seriously
joe

Kenton, OH

#9 Jan 3, 2013
i do and i'm proud of it ! i also look after my grandkids ! we are family and u people need to do the same if we are going to change this county !!!
the number one dad is

Kenton, OH

#10 Jan 3, 2013
ryan bopp
Dustin Heilman

Grafton, OH

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Dustin Heilman pays his support and would bend over backwards for his son. His ex on the other hand wants him to be envolved but dosent want the court or anyone else to know just how often he has his son. Why? Because then her child support goes down and no one would pitty her. Not saying names but now she has her jail bird cousin living in their 1 bedroom house with her, her baby, her son, and her bf. she walks around looking hot and her kids are hungry and in torn clothes. There is the system at work.
well

Kenton, OH

#12 Jan 4, 2013
her kids arent hungry! and her cousin is the only other one than the children living there. TWO bedrooms, SMARTASS
Closet

Grafton, OH

#14 Jan 4, 2013
I used to live in her house. A closet with no heat ain't a bedroom...really 5 people in that dump?!
well

Kenton, OH

#15 Jan 4, 2013
its 4 people, and it has heat now. you people are some real jackasses. what if instead of her cousin it was her husband? then you'd shut the hell up right? cause your life is perfect?
Closet

Grafton, OH

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Your the dumbass now. She isn't married and has a kid out of marriage that Her baby daddy wanted her to get rid of it. Yeah people talk in this town.
She needs to get out of that place. It's not good for the kids. Oh and I'm sorry 4 people in a 1 bedroom with a closet that is smaller then my current half bath. I can call my hallway a bedroom to if i throw a bed in it but it still aint a bedroom. It had no heat when I lived there.
Well I'm not on welfare/ governmant help and am happily married with a good job. Ive never cheated on my husband and lie about my exs so people feel bad for me. So yeah compared to hers my life is pretty close to perfect..
You think she would just move and try to better herself. Why doesn't she?
Problem solved

Findlay, OH

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Her cousin is living with her? Great then her cousin can get a job and help with the bills. That will help her move out of that scurvy place. Then she can move somewhere with at least three bedrooms, so her cousin can have a place to sleep, and then get a better job herself. Then she can get off of welfare and start providing for her kids. Then she can break up, again, with that Brandon kid and start dating someone she actually wants to be with. She can do better! Hes such a stuck up immature little boy anyways. He just wants her to raise his kid until its out of diapers and then he will take her to court. Plus that guys family are sooo strange and they think she ruined his life and hate her. Once she ditches him she can start dating someone she actually wants to be with. There problem solved!
khm05

Richwood, OH

#18 Jan 6, 2013
tyler rea
Run

Akron, OH

#19 Jan 9, 2013
I know the girl who is dating Brandon and Brandon is waaaaayyyy to good for her crazy self! I was at a family gathering and she started screaming at her little boy bcuz he called Brandon's brother uncle by accident. That happened before she "accidentally" got pregnant. So that's the real her. She should give her kids to their daddy's and get her some anger help. No wonder why Brandon gave her money to get ride of it after what i seen it makes sense. I wish he would move on!
Really

Findlay, OH

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Oh my god well! It has heat NOW?! Soooo they have been living there for over a year and it just NOW has heat? What is wrong with her? Maybe if she would have gone one week with out going out to eat,tanning, fake nails, new clothes, hair color, or new hair style then her CHILDREN could of had heat LAST year. You know, when it was cold out in the WINTER. Becuase its OHIO. Or did she forget that it's OHIO and that we have WINTER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So much going on.That family lifestyle is not a... 7 hr Love to eat wet w... 2
Bre Purcell 11 hr Awol 1
reward for information leading to conviction o... (May '15) Fri Why sell for--__-... 5
cody bailey (May '10) Thu Fred Rogers 13
News Missouri freshman QB Mauk arrested (Aug '12) Thu Feedback 139
Trump or Hilary ? Thu In the Know 24
Higher expectation and how fake that opinion is Thu Scooby doo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages