nah

Willard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Emily, we know this is u. The.truth is.out weather pple beleive it or not. Dont go blaiming him. U have been the cause of alot of shit. stop driving austin around n giving him shit an shut ur fat ugly mouth. We use u for ur car dude. lol
ohFuckk

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

& a snitch!
austin hollon

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

and who ever talkin shit is from the town i grew up in which is ada so who is it red?
himnet

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

stop what ur doing and there will b no need for a snitch. hes trying to bully u into feeling bad austin...ur better than that
girlfriend

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Why would people be saying things about austin on a website? Atleast grow a pair & say it to his face. He'd do it. Because he isn't a pussy like the people talking shit on here. I love austin and I'm pretty sure I know a lot about him. And allll those things you guys said aren't true.. now re-read the top and stop running your mouths!
no one

Hartland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

He's a thief...stole my daughters DS..mp3 player..and playstation 3. We thought we could trust him...don't make that same mistake!! Don't let him in your house..will def. rob ya blind.
mhm

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

stole from me too
growup

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

He's a kid making mistakes, oh I forgot you've probably never made any. Get your asses off Kenton Topix and do something to help these kids rather then sit here and run your mouths. If he stole your shit its your own stupid fault for giving him the chance to, don't matter anyway you probably stole the shit yourself to give to your daughter. Austin is going through a rough time, he's got a lot of growing up to do he's young most likely he will grow out of all this, you on the other hand are an adult and will obviously still be stupid and ignorant. Good luck with that!!
crazy ass people

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

austin be my dude till the end, He done alot of straightin up so hop off his dic* fuk you hater's.... bet you who talkin s*!t about him feel cool sayin it over internet.. dumb @ss's You see how he is now and see for yourself he's a whole differn't kid, You guys be hating on all of us kenton kid's... I aint gonna talk sh!t over the net. hmu face to face do us all a favor (:
jerk

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

BAD BAD KID!!!He needs to be put away now to save his mom alot of heart ache he will end up in jail anyways
facts

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

people change! He's one of the lucky few heard he graduated treatment court and is doin really good... whole diff kid!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,437
what happened to topic about POS Ryan Wilt and ... 3 hr dont worry 27
Tbone (Sep '13) 6 hr IgnorantBitch Hater 51
people to watch out for and who will rip you of... (Aug '10) 10 hr Annamacpherson 15
Bobbie Fee 11 hr Lance 21
bust 11 hr drew 6
Rachael Mcgrath? (Feb '11) 11 hr shad 19
brian flowers main suspect in missing patti adk... (Jan '11) Aug 23 baffled 2,085

Search the Kenton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••