this is Brian & i aint happy
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#83 Sep 14, 2012
bosco73 wrote:
<quoted text>lonnie when I talked to you at whitakers you shook my hand and apologized for all you wrote about me and my family and in turn I did the same . To me a hand shake means a mans word. Don't print lies about me, I don't even know this person and have never been near him. If you are the man you say you are than back up your words to me and don't print stuff that is not true. I don't want my name in any of this
done, if you look i didnt enter your name first, birdshit did. now did you say what he printed? allready know he is a thief/lier/ druggie. and chickenshit.
bosco73

Napoleon, OH

#84 Sep 14, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>done, if you look i didnt enter your name first, birdshit did. now did you say what he printed? allready know he is a thief/lier/ druggie. and chickenshit.
no lonnie like I said I don't know him but it doesn't matter who put my name on here first a mans word is a mans word I have never been near him nor do I know him so I don't know or am I going to comment on what is printed about him I only know that I don't want lies posted about me
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#85 Sep 14, 2012
bosco73 wrote:
<quoted text>no lonnie like I said I don't know him but it doesn't matter who put my name on here first a mans word is a mans word I have never been near him nor do I know him so I don't know or am I going to comment on what is printed about him I only know that I don't want lies posted about me
fine, i apoligize, jeff have a good day. go steelers, get ready matty. could happen. go browns, go wildcats.
bosco73

Napoleon, OH

#86 Sep 14, 2012
no problem have a good one gooooo catsssssss
lolololololololo l

Grand Blanc, MI

#87 Sep 14, 2012
Only thing birdshiit learned while in prison was how to deep throat and take 2 anals at once. Can you just imagine birdshiit at prison doing "one punched knockouts." lol!
what

Plymouth, MI

#88 Sep 14, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lonnie u stoopid old man. U think i dont know its u no matter how many fake names u hide behine. Hows come when i ask u out at tha fair if u wanted to go a few rounds right there in the mens bathroom u had nothin to say but now u back hiding at ur rented shack u tough again
I aint need to go to whitakerz we cool now. They knowed i beat the cousins azz caise he swung at me first. Course i defend myself. U swing at me u gonna get hurt.
go a few rounds in the mens bathroom? dang another butt plugger.
Zurkziz

Kenton, OH

#89 Sep 14, 2012
AmuzedByGossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering why this Rickierich has commented the same paragraph in a few posts today..are u a loss for words or is this the only thing you can think of that might be interesting to read ??
I crapped my self and it ran down my leg , so i wiped it off the bottom of my pant leg w/ a napkin and shoved it between the wall an the red booth .Sorry i did it. i had to get out of their! you had lots of customers and i didn't want to draw attention !
paul stanley

Plymouth, MI

#90 Sep 14, 2012
This is the one time i am going to post here on this white trash festival website. Birdshhit, what did i say about you? The last time i talked to you was probably in the mid 80s when we were 7 yrs old at Espy. Good for you that you are famous fighter and tattoo artist now. You can clear out all the bars you like, i make $45 an hour at my job, i have grown up and moved on. U can compare fight fantasy stories with the other dilldos on here, but leave me out of it.
Just Me

Houston, OH

#91 Sep 15, 2012
paul stanley wrote:
This is the one time i am going to post here on this white trash festival website. Birdshhit, what did i say about you? The last time i talked to you was probably in the mid 80s when we were 7 yrs old at Espy. Good for you that you are famous fighter and tattoo artist now. You can clear out all the bars you like, i make $45 an hour at my job, i have grown up and moved on. U can compare fight fantasy stories with the other dilldos on here, but leave me out of it.
Congrads Mr. Stanley..am happy to hear ppl grow up and be all they can be from Kenton.You are correct about it being a trash site except for a few like bosco73 that starts a good topix to have it ruined by idiots!Had said i would never post on here again but did for i feel so used when stolen from and nothing done for my loss. Also the lies and horrible names called ...but like u said its a trash site. Hope the town see the country not at ease and needs all the prayers we can get and for our military that gives us freedom.praying ppl of this town will pull together and bring kenton back to a safe neighbor looking out for neighbor again with pride and respect. I will contiune to pray!
bosco73

Napoleon, OH

#92 Sep 15, 2012
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrads Mr. Stanley..am happy to hear ppl grow up and be all they can be from Kenton.You are correct about it being a trash site except for a few like bosco73 that starts a good topix to have it ruined by idiots!Had said i would never post on here again but did for i feel so used when stolen from and nothing done for my loss. Also the lies and horrible names called ...but like u said its a trash site. Hope the town see the country not at ease and needs all the prayers we can get and for our military that gives us freedom.praying ppl of this town will pull together and bring kenton back to a safe neighbor looking out for neighbor again with pride and respect. I will contiune to pray!
very well said amen
The Real Burchiel

Northville, MI

#93 Sep 15, 2012
Paul dont even lie u and i have been into it before. U egged my new car in high school and i find u hiding in the school library the next day. I told u i was bout to DDT you right there and u almost started to cry. Teacher broke it up cuz he knee i look like i was about to beet ass
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#94 Sep 16, 2012
new car? lmap, were you refering to that welfare caddy bought with food stamps? ive seen your #49.95 new car, bought ay a garage sale.heard you were moving to dogtown? you definately are a class act, NOT still got te cockroach crowd. and your bed bddies are all bugs>
Crap Town

Napoleon, OH

#95 Sep 16, 2012
paul stanley wrote:
Actually scab, you may want to throw a little truth with your post. You haven't really grown up. Don't try to paint a false image that everyone knows isn't true. You see, I know your kind. When you walk out that door you want people to be envious of you. However, you've been around long enough for everyone to know who you truly are. It's a shame that you can't see that we all have you figured out. Yes, you are just a scab. That glory won't last long. Brian is a complete fail of the county, I give you that, but you are on the same level.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#96 Sep 16, 2012
And this folks, is how someone gets hurt or killed.
Families will grieve, tears will flow and more angry words will be said.
Take it down a notch or 3.
If not for yourselves, then at least for the families.
Let alone the fact that you'll put Hardin County in the news again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black hummer 34 min que 3
big bad dog warden james burchiel 2 hr Jim 1
jimmys pizza 2 hr jimmy 1
Kenny Rowe (Sep '13) 3 hr koreentackett 12
Arty petitts new girlfriend 3 hr You people crack ... 14
Fun day in the sun. (Oct '08) 4 hr koreentackett 21
Losers living off their mommy 6 hr Ebks 1

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance