this is Brian & i aint happy
flim

Sunbury, OH

#41 Sep 12, 2012
U BOYS Better take heed brian will mess u old guys up if u keep running ur pieholes
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#42 Sep 12, 2012
flim wrote:
U BOYS Better take heed brian will mess u old guys up if u keep running ur pieholes
only thing brian would ever do is drop to his knees, he has a new stealth mov, unzipping levis for his summer sausage. lmao now thats his favorite move.
woohoo

Marysville, OH

#43 Sep 12, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
Why all u other aholes gettin involve. I call out lonnie & paul as 2 punk bitchis that are scared to face me. U can ask john onions or tom rish they have both seen me cleen out skinnys, crossroad, blue moon and coon chase and pig barn at fair. I use to train with whitaker & ryan bopp so i def knowed what to do if i use my fist. So u can stfu or be next
Why? Because yer a low life piece of sh!t, a lier, woman beater, thief, all around punk. GET IT? No one in kenton has respect for you but yer low life "friends" who are just like you. I dont give a ratsazz if yer tats are good or not. You haven't changed from the little punk youv always been.
The REEL Burcheif

Findlay, OH

#44 Sep 12, 2012
this is Brian and my hair is nappy.
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#45 Sep 12, 2012
ye brianyou cleanedthem all out, lmao with a broom mop, and yoe urinals also you am bad,not. i voluntertobe first, come up the sreet bdboi, you srelywill have abad sad day. heard tin man done laid ya honey, lmao
wtf

Marysville, OH

#46 Sep 12, 2012
flim wrote:
Yeah right. He'd mess his panties.
pmh

Marysville, OH

#47 Sep 12, 2012
What magazine has your tats been in? I got to see this!! Hahahaha
wtf

Marysville, OH

#48 Sep 12, 2012
pmh wrote:
What magazine has your tats been in? I got to see this!! Hahahaha
Probably that mug shot publication.
rah

Napoleon, OH

#50 Sep 12, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
I see that lonnie schkengost and loser paul stanly are running there mouths on here again about me. Funny. When i confronted u sissys at the fair u had nothing to say as i wanted to jack paul up right there in front of the pig barn. Lonne knowed i was about to mess him up in the mens room so he ran out to his wife.
U guyz on here be best to not say shiit about me. Unless u want ur jaws jacked about 2 inch. Ask my woman about what i did at a wedding in june. 3 guys got lippy and after i was ovedm they'd all got hauled away on beds by ambalances. U be next
Later
IF YOU ARE SOOOOO BAD, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU HIT HIM WHEN HE WAS IN FRONT OF YOU?. YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A BIG WUSS!
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#51 Sep 12, 2012
birdpoop your best simplyisnt good enough. dont be a pussywoosie, come get some.
tom duly

Houston, OH

#53 Sep 12, 2012
rah wrote:
<quoted text>IF YOU ARE SOOOOO BAD, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU HIT HIM WHEN HE WAS IN FRONT OF YOU?. YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A BIG WUSS!
Just pay the lady u pos.
lol

Bellefontaine, OH

#54 Sep 13, 2012
I seen brian get his but beat many times in high school. Brian you were a gumpy in LCI, what are u talking about you being bad.
The Real Burchiel

Highland, MI

#55 Sep 13, 2012
lol wrote:
I seen brian get his but beat many times in high school. Brian you werehat a gumpy in LCI, what are u talking about you being bad.
Whatevr punk. I beat everyone that try to mess with me in school. Only evr loss one fite. And thats cuz i was wasted. Ended up beatin him the nex day. Few yrs ago trained with Bopp & Whitaker. Did karate and akito. Masterd both. Def knowed what to do if comfronted. I dont have black belt on my shelf but am just as good. Hands should be rejistered
lol

Bellefontaine, OH

#56 Sep 13, 2012
Lol The Real Burchiel is a fake. He runs his mouth like brian always did. I doubt that its really him. If so, brian i punked you out when i was in 9th grade,in the high school parking lot. You ran away saying you were gonna get your brother. Lol remember. We got along after that. no need getting on here trying to act hard. I heard your tats were good.
The Real Burchiel

Highland, MI

#57 Sep 13, 2012
lol wrote:
Lol The Real Burchiel is a fake. He runs his mouth like brian always did. I doubt that its really him. If so, brian i punked you out when i was in 9th grade,in the high school parking lot. You ran away saying you were gonna get your brother. Lol remember. We got along after that. no need getting on here trying to act hard. I heard your tats were good.
This is Brian. No fake. Ask me anything. Still dont know what it has to do wit u if u arent puss Stanly or puss lonnie thats who need beat. If u punch me in 9th grade so wat that wuz 100 yrs ago. Now i beat my brother azz all day so u knowed that wuz. Along time ago. My tats r top notch. And i keep gettin better. I know who u r. We cool. No need to start stuf get hurt. Im looking 4 stanly and lonnie
iriquOi

Houston, OH

#58 Sep 13, 2012
knowfor a fat they wash of, not w ory bin sie you never shower, now thats a fact. lmbo
pmh

Marysville, OH

#59 Sep 13, 2012
so what was that magazine called that your tats where in? You never answered....
whatthefck

Marysville, OH

#60 Sep 13, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Brian. No fake. Ask me anything. Still dont know what it has to do wit u if u arent puss Stanly or puss lonnie thats who need beat. If u punch me in 9th grade so wat that wuz 100 yrs ago. Now i beat my brother azz all day so u knowed that wuz. Along time ago. My tats r top notch. And i keep gettin better. I know who u r. We cool. No need to start stuf get hurt. Im looking 4 stanly and lonnie
You still don't get it? You are a pos that stole from me and others. We are pissed! We don't like lying thieves. Unless a third grader reads what you typed no one who doesn't know you is going to belive it. Those of us who do know you know you are full of sh!t. We dont care about how good your tats are. Why would you want to be up a 75 year old?
Barb

Houston, OH

#61 Sep 13, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
Why all u other aholes gettin involve. I call out lonnie & paul as 2 punk bitchis that are scared to face me. U can ask john onions or tom rish they have both seen me cleen out skinnys, crossroad, blue moon and coon chase and pig barn at fair. I use to train with whitaker & ryan bopp so i def knowed what to do if i use my fist. So u can stfu or be next
why all u pukes flocking together at the same time on here ,not just this topix?[why u'all pickin on me] pay ur debt peep! Nobody wants to hear u talking like a lil peep swinging and kicking.Did u have a great joy ride several yrs ago with j.s. in the big white caddy?the ppl of this county is going to put things together about u peep with all the right tools at ur finger tips from the city at that!but u know peep u don't just tell some u admit it to all to read and hear.won't be long tell u are back in the pen with some other lil peeps.so ur dad and pa works for the city as everyone already knew!oh, and ur out of state peep friends u met in the pen.is it a puke or a peep calling himself the boogyman,lol, cause u travel after dark to steal all u already know things are at?don't take much to figure that out. very easy for u peep....tell time out!!!!!
tom duly

Houston, OH

#62 Sep 13, 2012
whatthefck wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it? You are a pos that stole from me and others. We are pissed! We don't like lying thieves. Unless a third grader reads what you typed no one who doesn't know you is going to belive it. Those of us who do know you know you are full of sh!t. We dont care about how good your tats are. Why would you want to be up a 75 year old?
answer the question peep! What would u gain by beating up a 75 yr.old?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bwa ha ha ha 11 min lastlaugh 1
Blake Treen 27 min watchmeburn 10
Who is the big guy at international paper (May '11) 44 min James A 15
KitKat Styne 54 min Jayc 35
Bobby scott 1 hr John 4
ip (Jan '12) 4 hr lucy 10
Is I.p. Closing? 5 hr Bays 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance