this is Brian & i aint happy

Posted in the Kenton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
The Real Burchiel

Plymouth, MI

#1 Sep 10, 2012
I see that lonnie schkengost and loser paul stanly are running there mouths on here again about me. Funny. When i confronted u sissys at the fair u had nothing to say as i wanted to jack paul up right there in front of the pig barn. Lonne knowed i was about to mess him up in the mens room so he ran out to his wife.

U guyz on here be best to not say shiit about me. Unless u want ur jaws jacked about 2 inch. Ask my woman about what i did at a wedding in june. 3 guys got lippy and after i was ovedm they'd all got hauled away on beds by ambalances. U be next

Later
sick

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
I see that lonnie schkengost and loser paul stanly are running there mouths on here again about me. Funny. When i confronted u sissys at the fair u had nothing to say as i wanted to jack paul up right there in front of the pig barn. Lonne knowed i was about to mess him up in the mens room so he ran out to his wife.
U guyz on here be best to not say shiit about me. Unless u want ur jaws jacked about 2 inch. Ask my woman about what i did at a wedding in june. 3 guys got lippy and after i was ovedm they'd all got hauled away on beds by ambalances. U be next
Later
dont say aint cause aint aint nice lol
shut up burcheil

Kenton, OH

#3 Sep 10, 2012
u burcheils isnt shit.Talkin like u a bad ass beating up 3 dudes at a wedding.If u did they were prolly drunk as shit and little as twig.
guess

Bowling Green, OH

#4 Sep 10, 2012
i cant wait to see u brian i want to see you jack my jaw up you lying p----
UNDER YOUR BED

Napoleon, OH

#5 Sep 10, 2012
U PEEPS DON'T NEED TO MESS WITH THE REAL B RI. HE IS THE REAL BOOGYMAN.. HE IS THE BUMP IN DA KNIGHT.. I heard from this strong jaw jacker that LA and miami ink. came out to check his work and they offered him a job but he turned them down becuz they wern't offering him enough money for his mad tat skillzzzz. GO AND GET IT BURCH. His skillz as a fighter have been proven one time he jaw jacked jon cena. I was a witness! this dude shouldn't be messed with. CHECK UNDER YOUR BED PEEPS
1 2 HE'S COMIN FOR YOU
3 4 BETTER LOCK THE DOORS
5 6 HE GOTS MAD KICKS
7 8 BURCH OUT.
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#6 Sep 11, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
Later
ah another wannabe azzclown has diareah of the mouth, bring it pukey, as usual our door isnt locked, dont be a clown, come see the dr. lmao, anytime. lmfao
pmh

Marysville, OH

#7 Sep 11, 2012
Really, fighting at the fair? How old are you? GROW UP! I know many people that would have loved to see you start a fight at the fair with there small children around, because like real men they would have carried you out to a private place where family and children could not see and show you what a real fight was!
The Real Burchiel

Westland, MI

#8 Sep 11, 2012
pmh wrote:
Really, fighting at the fair? How old are you? GROW UP! I know many people that would have loved to see you start a fight at the fair with there small children around, because like real men they would have carried you out to a private place where family and children could not see and show you what a real fight was!
Ur too funny little wuss. I hav cleared out bars and skinnys tavern wit little to no help b4. U think u and sum of ur gay buddies are gonna carry me away? Shiit thats to funny. Ask jackie manns or billy leagge wat happens when 3 or 5 wannabes try to gang up on me. They get beat & hospital.
4 feathers

Houston, OH

#9 Sep 11, 2012
mao only thing you evrbeat was little grls, young laies, you stds carrying pukey come down to whittakers this afternoon. i got sommething for you boi, your illegal tats are shit, they wash off,roy L.
wtf

Marysville, OH

#10 Sep 11, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
Later
Still runnin yer mouth? You ain't nothin but a punkazz bitch. You wanted to beat lonnies azz you fn pussy he's 75 years old. You gd little pos i beat yer azz before and I'll do it again. FU You better watch out for yourself ya little chicken sh!t. Just so everyone knows, lonnie would put you in the dirt. Anyone want to know what kind of chicken he is ask the burd bros little fkr ran his mouth but ran his azz away when one of them confronted him. You need to go back to the pen koolaid boy.
The Real Burchiel

Westland, MI

#11 Sep 11, 2012
4 feathers wrote:
mao only thing you evrbeat was little grls, young laies, you stds carrying pukey come down to whittakers this afternoon. i got sommething for you boi, your illegal tats are shit, they wash off,roy L.
Lonnie u stoopid old man. U think i dont know its u no matter how many fake names u hide behine. Hows come when i ask u out at tha fair if u wanted to go a few rounds right there in the mens bathroom u had nothin to say but now u back hiding at ur rented shack u tough again

I aint need to go to whitakerz we cool now. They knowed i beat the cousins azz caise he swung at me first. Course i defend myself. U swing at me u gonna get hurt.
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#12 Sep 11, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
Later
ah ha another fatazz woodruff, woof woof, one that my son wouldnt lay. now that is funny.
pmh

Marysville, OH

#13 Sep 11, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur too funny little wuss. I hav cleared out bars and skinnys tavern wit little to no help b4. U think u and sum of ur gay buddies are gonna carry me away? Shiit thats to funny. Ask jackie manns or billy leagge wat happens when 3 or 5 wannabes try to gang up on me. They get beat & hospital.
I know this is not the real Brian because if so you need help, your dellusional, you have never taken out the whole bar!! What bar and when! You are crazy, and I agree your tats are no good!
The Real Burchiel

Westland, MI

#14 Sep 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Still runnin yer mouth? You ain't nothin but a punkazz bitch. You wanted to beat lonnies azz you fn pussy he's 75 years old. You gd little pos i beat yer azz before and I'll do it again. FU You better watch out for yourself ya little chicken sh!t. Just so everyone knows, lonnie would put you in the dirt. Anyone want to know what kind of chicken he is ask the burd bros little fkr ran his mouth but ran his azz away when one of them confronted him. You need to go back to the pen koolaid boy.
Consedring no one has beat me in 15 yrs. Who is tbis lyin ghey boy? Lonnie claims he is golden glove but he always scared of me. Burds whatever. Shane knowed he wood get hurt. I didnt run from no man. Only reason i didnt beat burds thay nite is cuz another dude bet me $100 i couldnt beat his cousin azz. And i wanted to go get easy money an so i did
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#15 Sep 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
you can only be one person, birdshut is a little woos, bring it brian, anyplace anytime. you will have a sad sad day. lmbo

Kenton, OH

#16 Sep 11, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
Later
go to a boxing ring were you half to fight instead of running your mouth, then i would bet your not so tough topix tough guy.
wtf

Marysville, OH

#17 Sep 11, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
<quoted text>
Consedring no one has beat me in 15 yrs. Who is tbis lyin ghey boy? Lonnie claims he is golden glove but he always scared of me. Burds whatever. Shane knowed he wood get hurt. I didnt run from no man. Only reason i didnt beat burds thay nite is cuz another dude bet me $100 i couldnt beat his cousin azz. And i wanted to go get easy money an so i did
No this ain't Lonnie. You little fck remember orient? Yea thats right. I watched you get yur azz hammered. And everyone knows how you DID run from Shane. Keep runnin yur chops punk and it's gonna be put up or shut up. If you did confront lonnie at the fair you would of ran yur azz out of there like you always do. Some advice stfu while you can. My money would be on lonnie, he WOULD put you in the dirt. Koolaid boy.
Judge Dread

Kenton, OH

#18 Sep 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>go to a boxing ring were you half to fight instead of running your mouth, then i would bet your not so tough topix tough guy.
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! KENTON TOUGH MAN CONTESTS IN THE PIG BARN AT THE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS!!! FIGHT FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS!!! I'll pay to go see that!
The Real Burchiel

Westland, MI

#19 Sep 11, 2012
pmh wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is not the real Brian because if so you need help, your dellusional, you have never taken out the whole bar!! What bar and when! You are crazy, and I agree your tats are no good!
Cleared out the bar in Hepburn to many times to remember. Crossroads mt victory about once a year. Me and hurley cleared out skinnys one nite after some bitchis didnt want to paid after pool hustle. Clear u out next. Why my tats been in mags if they suck answer that
wtf

Marysville, OH

#20 Sep 11, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleared out the bar in Hepburn to many times to remember. Crossroads mt victory about once a year. Me and hurley cleared out skinnys one nite after some bitchis didnt want to paid after pool hustle. Clear u out next. Why my tats been in mags if they suck answer that
When? Fn never. I used to go to those bars. More bs you little pos all you ever did was run yur mouth then run yur azz out the door. You don't fckn get it do you? No body believes yur lyin azz you've got a name already "birdsh!t" as in chicken sh!t. Don't forget you've got debts from lock up and you will pay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Birdturd Burchiel 4 hr BrianBurchiel 9
Bigger pervs in our county 7 hr Ohio 5
Samantha Morris 8 hr Nick 321 25
tj and christina 14 hr rockyb 5
Cleaning hottie Sun Truth is 29
Best Christmas movie ever Sun Santa 1
Anyone know Mikey Treen? Sat Mrs 3

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance