Chris Stalk
Travis Lawarance

United States

#1 Dec 16, 2010
snitch
how would you know

Urbana, OH

#2 Dec 16, 2010
at least he can say he is not a snitch,took u long enuff to post something on him when the people that got in trouble knows its not him , ur the snitch bitch cause everybody knows it,chris is a good person
who

Brice, OH

#3 Dec 16, 2010
what prison did Chris and his psycho brother end up at? No way has that dude avoided prison or drugs all these years. those 2 were the definition of juvinile delinquents
noel

Marysville, OH

#4 Dec 16, 2010
i knew chris years ago and he was a "stand up guy" woulndt narc
for one

Urbana, OH

#5 Dec 16, 2010
i did it descreatly ever heard of that and my bro has lived i b town for ever now never was scycho to our knowledge Do you have the right guy?
who you are dumb

Zanesville, OH

#6 Sep 3, 2012
who wrote:
what prison did Chris and his psycho brother end up at? No way has that dude avoided prison or drugs all these years. those 2 were the definition of juvinile delinquents
Chris didn't go to prison for starters, and his brother and him juvenile delinquents? wtfe. Hiw brother has never been in trouble with the long besides a speeding ticket years ago and doesn't do drugs. Obviously you dont even know them very well consider the bs you're posting.
who you are dumb

Zanesville, OH

#7 Sep 3, 2012
who wrote:
His* brother, and with the law*
iriquOOi

Westland, MI

#8 Sep 10, 2012
These stalk hoodlums used to run with birdshut ////////// one time they was near my baby mustang ////////// just about had to be hauled off in body bags ////////// dont know who the bigger pusski's were ///////// Birdshut or the Stalk sisters LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davon klesmit (Nov '15) 1 hr Duh 27
Cidra is a drug dealer 9 hr Ktown slammer 2
Who gets around the most? (Jun '16) 19 hr Brian Burchiel 24
Stephanie Vent? (Feb '11) 20 hr Chris 8
holly dyer ed mcnamara (Apr '14) Thu Corruption Troll 8
Patti adkins- brian flowers Thu Die no crime here 2
Drug use Wed Guest 3

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance