JW
sorry people

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Jul 19, 2010
Very good respectful kid! Maybe looks a lil edgy but sweet
LMFAO

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2010
alright i heard he was dating my ex i didnt no if it were true or not...
MirandaDague

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jul 19, 2010
my cuz hes cool. he sticks up for his mom. never failed a grade has his own car he bought hes even looking for a house. unlike everyone else in this town hes gotta a good jod a repects others around him
type here

United States

#5 Jul 19, 2010
when he started drinkin tried raping me till i hit em n the balls n left p.o.s
sorry people

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Jul 20, 2010
type here wrote:
when he started drinkin tried raping me till i hit em n the balls n left p.o.s
whatever! It is lying hos like you that love drama and say what you can to get attention!
a frann

Zanesville, OH

#8 Jul 20, 2010
bryan is my dude. i love him and have been friends with him for years now. hes a sweetheart. even my famm likes him. he aint no rapist so why you lien about something like that? your f*ckin dumb. you cant judge a book by its cover. and hes a guy i can trust with almost everything. love you brybry!(:
HIS SISTER

Zanesville, OH

#9 Jul 20, 2010
Ohk i know for a fct my brother would never try to rape anyone. we may argue all the time but thats what siblings do. My brother is a really good guy you dont need to trash talk him or me on here. why dont you go out and get a f*cking life for real. talking shit on people on here gets you nowhere. all everyone does is sit here and talk shit. dam you have nothing better to do wit your life. You must be jealous or wish he would f*ck you but obviously he wont if you say he tried raping you. My brother is one of the very few nice guys around and will never disrespect a girl. SO KNOCK YOUR SHIT OFF
Cousin

Zanesville, OH

#10 Jul 21, 2010
Bryan Is Cool.We Grew Up Together
nsklfjdfsjakf

Lakeview, OH

#11 Jul 21, 2010
well, i think he's the shittt!?.
Sorry you cunttttt's cant see it :)
Same one

Elyria, OH

#12 Jul 22, 2010
Hell I get frisky too when I drink... lol Personally, I like the guy.
heard

Zanesville, OH

#13 Aug 5, 2010
Heard he was the punk breaking into the cars on his end of town, even had the balls to get his neighbors van what a puke
ballsdeepguy

Kenton, OH

#14 Oct 29, 2011
He's gay. Him and I slept together.
his dick is 4 inches long....hard. its very unpleasing.
Grosss

Powell, OH

#15 Nov 1, 2011
Hes with a little 14 or 15 yr old girl. Sicko....isnt he over 18? Guys like him cant get a grl his own age and prey on little girls. His sister is a pu*sy so dont worry about her....lol shes.like 16 and fat....
John Joseph Morrissey III

Marysville, OH

#16 Dec 12, 2011
Hey im 21 all the shit your talking, is about my girl & her brother. knock it off unless you want some real problems She is 17 not 16 and she aint fat or ugly and is not a pussy. Now as for her brother he may be scared to fight but he gots his sisters fiancee John Joseph Morrissey III to back him up no matter what anyone says. So come see me if you dont like what im saying. So stop your talking shit about people you really dont know about. because what your hearing is hearsay not what you know unless you see it. if you never seen it then therefore you cant say its the truth. So if you really got some issues talk to me Im john Joseph Morrissey III post back
Lmao

Canton, OH

#17 Dec 13, 2011
Soo jjm who gvs a crap who u r! Roflmao bryans a douch bag! He controls that little girl. A real woman his own age would tell him to go fu$$ his self!
Kentonite

Kenton, OH

#18 May 16, 2012
John Joseph Morrissey III can't do crap now cuz he is in jail. As for Bryan, imho that is messed up that he is with such a young girl. Too bad she doesn't have real parents to watch out for her and take care of her.
Getter

United States

#20 May 21, 2012
John Joseph Morrissey III wrote:
Hey im 21 all the shit your talking, is about my girl & her brother. knock it off unless you want some real problems She is 17 not 16 and she aint fat or ugly and is not a pussy. Now as for her brother he may be scared to fight but he gots his sisters fiancee John Joseph Morrissey III to back him up no matter what anyone says. So come see me if you dont like what im saying. So stop your talking shit about people you really dont know about. because what your hearing is hearsay not what you know unless you see it. if you never seen it then therefore you cant say its the truth. So if you really got some issues talk to me Im john Joseph Morrissey III post back
Frst off, whos gvs a shiat who u r? Lol N aint ur bro n prison? Lol
you know

Versailles, OH

#21 May 28, 2012
umm his g/f is almost 18 they live together he supports her so til you do that keep your mouth off him
Grosss wrote:
Hes with a little 14 or 15 yr old girl. Sicko....isnt he over 18? Guys like him cant get a grl his own age and prey on little girls. His sister is a pu*sy so dont worry about her....lol shes.like 16 and fat....
Kentonite

Kenton, OH

#22 Jun 2, 2012
you know wrote:
umm his g/f is almost 18 they live together he supports her so til you do that keep your mouth off him
<quoted text>
She just finished 8th grade... she is NOT almost 18. He got with her when she was 14 and she is like 15 now I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is this Kenton Man Facing Drug Charges? 1 hr bill 2
cristina spearman justin fraizer (Oct '10) 6 hr Ufirst 33
Maintenance men International Paper / Graphic P... 16 hr guest 5
jeromy ramge? 16 hr guest 3
James gudger? May 20 Boss 2
Julie and Terry, very sad May 20 sorry honey 20
does anyone know krystal altvater????? (Jun '10) May 19 Beach boy 21

Kenton Jobs

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages