filling station
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
question

Houston, OH

#1 Aug 28, 2011
Seen the Walls' parents up at the filling station at 2am on Sunday morning. How are they responsible enough to take care of a newborn baby and where was the baby when they were out partying? Both of them smelled like alcohol and stuttered when giving their order. Just tells you how bad these people are and now they want custody of a newborn. Grow up and realize that you can't go out when you are parents. Does this mean you left the baby at home with Katy by herself along with her boyfriend. Oh yea, another baby on the way. Stupid parents in this town seem to amuse me.
what

Kenton, OH

#2 Aug 29, 2011
what were you doing at the filling station at 2am? maybe you stumbled out of the same bar they did, you were just to drunk to notice?
really

Kenton, OH

#3 Aug 29, 2011
Wow, you REALLY have it out for Katy. You're the same person over & over who starts all these posts about her. You sound like a broken record & very jealous. Its kinda scary & maybe you should seek professional help for your obsession.Did she steal your boyfriend? Seriously get a life & get over it.
cheeze wiz

Napoleon, OH

#4 Aug 29, 2011
i love the fillen station.

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2011
I want to know how they were smelling of alcohol when I know for a fact that KATIE dad was at work at Honda that night. Nice try again you low life looser.
You crack me up

Gomer, OH

#7 Aug 30, 2011
really wrote:
Wow, you REALLY have it out for Katy. You're the same person over & over who starts all these posts about her. You sound like a broken record & very jealous. Its kinda scary & maybe you should seek professional help for your obsession.Did she steal your boyfriend? Seriously get a life & get over it.
How can anybody be jealous of a bunch of fat cows? Have you seen her family. Shit, I'm a super model compared to her. Let me point something out to you. I'm a junior in high school. No baby, cheerleader, and a size 0. What do I have to be jealous of? Her what close to 195, no friends, and has a baby. How do you know really is the same person posting all the crapt about her? Her and her immediate family isn't well liked in this town. Incase you don't understand what immediate family is that siblings and parents. Stupid beoooch.

Gomer, OH

#8 Aug 30, 2011
guest wrote:
I want to know how they were smelling of alcohol when I know for a fact that KATIE dad was at work at Honda that night. Nice try again you low life looser.
Keep sticking up for them. They were in Bellefontaine drinking it up with their loser friends. Dave and Becky. Sorry honey I was at work that night. He was not.
wait a minute

Gomer, OH

#9 Aug 30, 2011
guest wrote:
I served them and someone at their table smelled of alcohol and body odor. Please as a server at this resturant please use deoderant before you come in. Thank you. Plus, we all know it's the same group of people that keeps getting on here sticking up for them. I went to school with their oldest sister. Nothing has changed in that house since she was there. Please learn that there is a thing called soap and water. If you don't have money to pay for your water bill please let the community know. I'm sure there are many people that would step in to help. Don't really know how to get rid of the smell of cat piss.
question

Gomer, OH

#10 Aug 30, 2011
what wrote:
what were you doing at the filling station at 2am? maybe you stumbled out of the same bar they did, you were just to drunk to notice?
I work there.
nice try

Gomer, OH

#11 Aug 30, 2011
guest wrote:
You're from MO. How do you know exactly where her dad was? I believe a person that works at the fillin station before I believe someone that lives 100 plus miles away. I can say that I was in MO and seen you at a bar and someone from the bar says you weren't there. Who would you believe? Grow up and get a life. You just made yourself look stupid. Unless you have proof other then them telling you what was going on that night. Living that far away stay off this topix. Hearsay doesn't hold up in a custody case. Unless a DNA is done on this child they will never get custody. I might be the father and I have every right to point out their downfalls as a parent. Thank you.
Becky

United States

#12 Aug 30, 2011
Tammy Minters you are about as dumb as they come. Anyone with half a brain which you obviously do not, can tell that the same person posted the last few posts. They are just a minute or two apart and all you did was change your name. If you want to go making accusations, how about you show some proof you stupid b*tch. That's right, you don't have any. Until then shut the Hell up. I happen to know for a fact that the guys were at work. Would you like to see the check stub when they get it? Oh wait I better not, I wouldn't want you to think I was trying to say I was better than you or anything . I mean after all we aren't living off my husband social security check or anything. That is why you quit your job right? Or wait, did you quit or are the rumors true that they fired your skanky slutty sleeps with teenage boys ass. See I can do it too. You want to go and say veal about other people, it works both ways. Oh and by the way, atleast I can use my real name. To bad we can't say the same for you.
Lisa

Gomer, OH

#13 Aug 30, 2011
Becky wrote:
Tammy Minters you are about as dumb as they come. Anyone with half a brain which you obviously do not, can tell that the same person posted the last few posts. They are just a minute or two apart and all you did was change your name. If you want to go making accusations, how about you show some proof you stupid b*tch. That's right, you don't have any. Until then shut the Hell up. I happen to know for a fact that the guys were at work. Would you like to see the check stub when they get it? Oh wait I better not, I wouldn't want you to think I was trying to say I was better than you or anything . I mean after all we aren't living off my husband social security check or anything. That is why you quit your job right? Or wait, did you quit or are the rumors true that they fired your skanky slutty sleeps with teenage boys ass. See I can do it too. You want to go and say veal about other people, it works both ways. Oh and by the way, atleast I can use my real name. To bad we can't say the same for you.
I know for a fact that she didn't get fired from her job. She quit. Is this something that your friends told you. Sorry, not true. I was the HR person that she filed her paperwork with. As far as your husband's paystub is concerned it doesn't matter to her. She has more money then you can wipe your ass with. She does have way more brains then what you ever will have. Friends that keep her up to date of all the bs posted on topix. At least her kids didn't flunk a grade and has both graduated and went onto college. Oh yea, you want to talk shit. You want to talk about her sleeping with teenagers? Do you have proof or is that something you were told by your low life friends? She doesn't even live in Ohio anymore and could careless about you low lifes. I guess maybe you better all understand that round two is coming and you will be one of them called into court for defamation of character. Right here is proof that you told a lie. She has proof that she quit and didn't get fired. No proof that she has done anything with a teenager. And it's Minter. Not Minter's stupid. Call her a stupid bitch. I guess you are the one that is stupid because she has known from day one that you were the one posting lies on this site. Guess what. You are busted. I hope you have the money to back up your mouth.
Anonymous

Gomer, OH

#14 Aug 30, 2011
Becky wrote:
Really you want to talk shit about me? Guess what? you just got busted for dafamation of character on me. I guess you really don't know me. I have friends all over the place due to my position at Honda. I did quit and have proof. As far as Greg is concerned that is none of your business is it? You want to call me a skanky slut? Guess what you are just jealous because I'm as old as you and after 3 kids I only weigh what 100lbs max. You weigh close to 200. Jealousy gets you no where in life. You are just making our next court case better everyday. Keep running your mouth. Now I can bring up charges against you. Oops, already done. Guess I'm calling the lawyer tomorrow to file the papers. Damn are you about stupid on that part.
Becky

United States

#15 Aug 30, 2011
Defamation of character huh, well let's see, aleast I didn't provide alcohol to a minor who then got into an accident and killed the kid in the car with him. That's public record, she went to court for that one. Some role model you got there. Talk about low life. As far as me saying she was fired, how about you reread before you make yourself look stupid...I said or is the rumors true.
How about you prove that I have said anything on this site, you can't, so I guess no court room for me :)
Becky

United States

#16 Aug 30, 2011
Nothing I have said tonight has anything to do with your son and his case. Give it a rest already.
Lawyer

Gomer, OH

#17 Aug 31, 2011
@ becky, how fast does this person type? With the post only being minutes apart I'm sure it's not the same person without multiple computers. You have actually been busted for defamation of character. Unless you were there and have proof to back up your statement's she does have a lawsuit against you. Hearsay doesn't hold up in court. You have to have actual proof of your statements. Sorry, I can't find her ever getting charged. Here's a little pointer to you in the near future. Unless you see the court documents and was there to witness the crime don't run your mouth. Do you realize that the Minter family can now sue you and probably will? That's right I am their new lawyer and I just got the proof that I needed. Just a FYI I told them to get rid of their internet months ago. They did. I have all the internet bills to back this up. Keep running your mouth Becky because you are the first one I'm calling to the stand. By the way I can change my location also.
Becky

United States

#19 Aug 31, 2011
A lawyer on topix at 3 a.m. right. Sue me for what, pointing out what an idiot you are. Goodnight and good ridense.
Becky

United States

#20 Aug 31, 2011
What, you can't intimidate or bully me, so now you think you are going to get to me by using my son, nice try. My son is not the father and you can look at that baby and see who the father is. Oh that's right you can't can you. I'm done playing your little games.
lawyer

Gomer, OH

#21 Aug 31, 2011
Becky wrote:
Defamation of character huh, well let's see, aleast I didn't provide alcohol to a minor who then got into an accident and killed the kid in the car with him. That's public record, she went to court for that one. Some role model you got there. Talk about low life. As far as me saying she was fired, how about you reread before you make yourself look stupid...I said or is the rumors true.
How about you prove that I have said anything on this site, you can't, so I guess no court room for me :)
Number 1: you keep posting the samething.
Number 2: I've pulled up her file and nothing there.
Number 3: You did post that she was fired.maybe you should re-read your stupidity.
Number 4: I can prove what you have said on this site. I have access to stuff that you don't.
Number 5: You did say that she was slutty and skanky and had sex with teenagers. Untrue. Never been charged and that right there is what is bringing charges against you.
Number 6: Hearsay about her providing alcohol to a minor. No Charges. Where are you getting your information?
I personally don't care if you say anything about her son or not. You have already told lies about her and her family. say anything about her son. Guess what I have proof that you are the one on this site saying he is labelled as a sex offender. Guess what. I'm also his lawyer and have proof that he hasn't been in court since 2010. I have heard from numerous people that he went back to court May 31st. Not true.
Sorry Becky but you just got busted for lying. There is nothing that you have posted that has been true. I know that this family is well off and isn't living on disability.
Keep posting your lies because you are just helping out him and his parents case.
lawyer

Gomer, OH

#22 Aug 31, 2011
Becky wrote:
A lawyer on topix at 3 a.m. right. Sue me for what, pointing out what an idiot you are. Goodnight and good ridense.
You are just proving that the Minter's are correct about the one Person on topix talking about them. As their lawyer I can say that maybe you better be getting one and fast. You have talked bad about his mom and him. I have proof of all of this. I stay up and see what stupid stuff is posted about my clients. I changed my location many times (like you do) just a FYI to see what you post on here. I have your IP address. You are being sued for defamation of character. Keep up your bs. I keep printing it off. Can't wait for all of this to go to court again. By the way, there was a gag order put into effect. Anything that you were told after March of 2010 can get your friends introuble. If you lie on the stand I will know.
I never believed this family until I came on this site. All I can say is WOW. So many lies told by their friends about an innocent person. I am filing his appeal and I can tell you that he will end up winning due to the stories that I have been told by his friends. Sorry to say that it is all documented. I have also filed a civil suit against her family and friends. Not looking good for her yelling rape and being pregnant the last time they went to court. Her putting on myspace that she can't take it anymore and she lied. Appealant court will overturn this. His sex theraphist even said that he was innocent. The court broke his 5th admendment by ordering him to take a polygraph. Guess what? Nobody in the United States can be forced to take this test. He missed passing it by one point. He was 17 at the time. His parents never signed to allow him to get tested. Called the FBI and BCI and there is no point system. As a matter of fact I was told that no court or PA can demand anyone to take a polygraph. According to BCI if a teenager takes the test they have mulitple sweat glands. That's why many teenager's don't pass the test.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is this Kenton Man Facing Drug Charges? 7 hr cecil 1
Maintenance men International Paper / Graphic P... 7 hr guest 5
jeromy ramge? 7 hr guest 3
James gudger? Sun Boss 2
Julie and Terry, very sad Sun sorry honey 20
does anyone know krystal altvater????? (Jun '10) May 19 Beach boy 21
Any buddy scence Darla May 17 Tomuch 5

Kenton Jobs

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages