iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#1 Sep 21, 2012
saw one driving north on s. r. 68, she/he madea illegal U turn in front of 333, now that rice burner is a sinco crashed piece of junk, funner thing yet, she has no big girl panties on, looked like abnominal snowman at her crotch. omg, pewwwww, thanks or checking on me, but theanswer is still NO NO O. I AINT GOIng THERE. lmbo
old me

Kenton, OH

#2 Sep 21, 2012
dont no about that, but in the day used to be some good skunk weed going around that every one really liked.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#3 Sep 21, 2012
old me wrote:
dont no about that, but in the day used to be some good skunk weed going around that every one really liked.
that was known as indianbaccy. sometimes called MULE back in the day, hows them teenie weenies doin KATHY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The End of an Era (KTFB) 1 hr newby 63
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 31,055
brian flowers main suspect in missing patti adk... (Jan '11) 1 hr Bezow Zopittybop 2,088
traffic light replaced 1 hr newby 5
Bobbie Fee 3 hr Kyle 30
Dave holbrook 6 hr Allan 2
Windows broken 16 hr amy 3
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kenton People Search