josh wallace
kenton

Butler, OH

#1 Sep 6, 2010
id just like to say that josh wallace is a very good person and a good friend..and if you ever need anything you could count on him...ive read on here ppl putting him down..just would like to say tht b4 putting ppl down u need to look at your own life 1st..he has tried his best to see his oldest son,and his 2nd son..josh loves his boys very much.i have seen him with his youngest son(Zyler)josh is a good father! he does the best he can..one last thing...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JOSH!!..dont listen 2 ppl on here<<<most dont kno shit anyway
walmart hustle

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 8, 2010
yeah josh wallace is just as good as a flat tire lol.
Alex

Dublin, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2010
kenton wrote:
id just like to say that josh wallace is a very good person and a good friend..and if you ever need anything you could count on him...ive read on here ppl putting him down..just would like to say tht b4 putting ppl down u need to look at your own life 1st..he has tried his best to see his oldest son,and his 2nd son..josh loves his boys very much.i have seen him with his youngest son(Zyler)josh is a good father! he does the best he can..one last thing...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JOSH!!..dont listen 2 ppl on here<<<most dont kno shit anyway
he really needs to get custody of his older son.
Kenton

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2010
I agree with Alex. Josh does need to get custody of his oldest son cuz where he is now is not good for him.. His mom and her boyfriend are really bad on drugs would rather get themselves high than take care of him and they fight in front of him constantly.. The poor kid doesnt need to be around all that. He is stuck with his grandparents all the time cuz all charina wants to do is run the streets. youd think wit her being pregnant she would clean her act up but nope seen her at a well known dealers house the other day. and what she gonna do with this kid? Have it around too while she sells and does drugs. I mean she almost lost the first one cuz she was out here at the manor selling pills to someone wearing a wire while her son was present. They shoulda took him right then.. So Josh if u read this think about giving your son a better place to live. Get him with you.. Get him away from that trash..
Alex

Dublin, OH

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Kenton wrote:
I agree with Alex. Josh does need to get custody of his oldest son cuz where he is now is not good for him.. His mom and her boyfriend are really bad on drugs would rather get themselves high than take care of him and they fight in front of him constantly.. The poor kid doesnt need to be around all that. He is stuck with his grandparents all the time cuz all charina wants to do is run the streets. youd think wit her being pregnant she would clean her act up but nope seen her at a well known dealers house the other day. and what she gonna do with this kid? Have it around too while she sells and does drugs. I mean she almost lost the first one cuz she was out here at the manor selling pills to someone wearing a wire while her son was present. They shoulda took him right then.. So Josh if u read this think about giving your son a better place to live. Get him with you.. Get him away from that trash..
Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did jeremy h. lose his job at honda? (Aug '10) 11 hr fact 35
The evil witch took my kids away from me! Thu Cody sold me drugs 13
Cody delong Thu Cody is worthless 2
Hi Thu Tyler real tuff 2
I needmymeds Thu Football is queer 10
is international paper a good place to work? (Sep '15) Thu Coal rolling 15
Mike Rigney Thu Black hammer 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance