moose 428 kenton
DaMOOSE

Kenton, OH

#21 Dec 28, 2010
look...for all that Kenton is and isn't, The Moose has been a staple in the community for years. Even when the Elks and Eagles fell on rough times, the Moose still stands there doing what they do. If you don't like the food, then don't eat there. If you don't like the bartenders, then don't drink there...take your business to the Elks or the Eagles or the Varsity Club! The Moose is a good place to Eat, Drink and hang out in peace. There are no fights up there or riffraff and if there is, Whoever was responsible will not be allowed back in...People get on here and bash the Eagles for letting felons and whoever else in...don't have to worry about that at the moose. People have nothing better to do than to cry and complain and I for one think the Moose is great!
Community Staple lol

Marysville, OH

#22 Dec 28, 2010
Join a Vet club. At least then you'll be supporting the troops.
bitter tears

Marysville, OH

#23 Dec 28, 2010
I know wrote:
The new bartender is Sally Pierce-tramp deluxe.
surely not i heard her name was sally stoopentakit, or was it rosie widecrack, man this coffee sure has a kick, just like dempsey and rocky two shoes, love ya babydoll.
Moose McGoose

Wapakoneta, OH

#24 Dec 28, 2010
I know wrote:
The new bartender is Sally Pierce-tramp deluxe.
Bahahaha..shit thats funny..but seriously ..i think Theresa already holds that title....
church mouse guest

Kenton, OH

#25 Dec 29, 2010
i like the pizza. also, i'm not a regular but mary and thersa have always been nice and polite.
vinny the rat

Kenton, OH

#26 Dec 30, 2010
their kitchen was at its best when ron dawson was working! and give it time the bartenders will turn on you in a heartbeat!
guest of moose

Kenton, OH

#27 Dec 30, 2010
I know wrote:
The new bartender is Sally Pierce-tramp deluxe.
Everyone make sure if she opens your beer -wipe the top off !!!! She is nasty !!!!
guest

Kenton, OH

#28 Dec 30, 2010
Guest wrote:
All the moose is is a bunch of high class wannabee drunks. Yea alot of them parade around in high priced clothes and have expensive homes, cars and supposedly the best there is of everything. But in reality they are also mortgaged to the hilt. I used to be a member there and experienced they way those people are.If you don't overextend yourself financially like they do and act high class like they do you may as well be a nail in the wall because that is how much attention they pay to you except to talk about you behind your back. The food out the has to be the worst in town. Even a warmed over hamburger at MC Donalds tastes better.
I for one would like to thank you for not renewing your membership as we are trying to get the riffraff out.
bitter tears

Marysville, OH

#29 Dec 30, 2010
yep greg fuzzywuzzy alias ziggy goes there to pull saw him tonight, wasnt his wife with him, oh well keep it all in the family, good luck young lady, you really should have a leash on that puppy.lol
Splitwig

Marysville, OH

#30 Dec 30, 2010
I can't speak for the rest of the entertainment at the moose, but i'm going to be there on Sunday Jan.23 for the NFL divisional playoffs, and Sunday Feb.6 for the super bowl. i'll be bringing in a 130 inch (that's 10 foot wide 6 foot tall) high def. video projector with a 10,000 watt p.a. so come on out for the closest thing to actually being there.
if you want to book my services for a private party or function: [email protected]
Guest

Versailles, OH

#31 Dec 31, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one would like to thank you for not renewing your membership as we are trying to get the riffraff out.
Riffraff hell. The real riffraff are actually members of the god forsaken club. Got their nose so high in the air they can't see past it.
iriquoi

Marysville, OH

#32 Dec 31, 2010
I know wrote:
The new bartender is Sally Pierce-tramp deluxe.
r u shore it isnt my buddy max or rodney my friends, naw max would never lower himself to go there, rodney as in the best man in mt. victory. go rodney go, watch dem wild cuties, haul their ashes when you mow their grass.
felons

United States

#33 Dec 31, 2010
DaMOOSE wrote:
look...for all that Kenton is and isn't, The Moose has been a staple in the community for years. Even when the Elks and Eagles fell on rough times, the Moose still stands there doing what they do. If you don't like the food, then don't eat there. If you don't like the bartenders, then don't drink there...take your business to the Elks or the Eagles or the Varsity Club! The Moose is a good place to Eat, Drink and hang out in peace. There are no fights up there or riffraff and if there is, Whoever was responsible will not be allowed back in...People get on here and bash the Eagles for letting felons and whoever else in...don't have to worry about that at the moose. People have nothing better to do than to cry and complain and I for one think the Moose is great!
Im a felon and i belong there have 4 years now.Just because people do wrong when he or she is young dont mean they cant change.And guss what im not the onley felon thats a member there.As far as the bartenders go a few of them r a$$ holes, and they do think they r better then others, even their co workers and i dont think i need 2 name em,you all know who they are.
Guest

United States

#34 Dec 31, 2010
Guest wrote:
All the moose is is a bunch of high class wannabee drunks. Yea alot of them parade around in high priced clothes and have expensive homes, cars and supposedly the best there is of everything. But in reality they are also mortgaged to the hilt. I used to be a member there and experienced they way those people are.If you don't overextend yourself financially like they do and act high class like they do you may as well be a nail in the wall because that is how much attention they pay to you except to talk about you behind your back. The food out the has to be the worst in town. Even a warmed over hamburger at MC Donalds tastes better.
Sounds just like all those that work at honda that over spend there means and cant afford anything but love putting on a show for everyone.
commander

Marysville, OH

#35 Dec 31, 2010
our ladies are the best, and yes i said ladies,
ben

Kenton, OH

#36 Dec 31, 2010
commander wrote:
our ladies are the best, and yes i said l a dies,
thanks commander tyey are all ladies ,
iriquoi

Marysville, OH

#37 Dec 31, 2010
DaMOOSE wrote:
look...for all that Kenton is and isn't, The Moose has been a staple in the community for years. Even when the Elks and Eagles fell on rough times, the Moose still stands there doing what they do. If you don't like the food, then don't eat there. If you don't like the bartenders, then don't drink there...take your business to the Elks or the Eagles or the Varsity Club! The Moose is a good place to Eat, Drink and hang out in peace. There are no fights up there or riffraff and if there is, Whoever was responsible will not be allowed back in...People get on here and bash the Eagles for letting felons and whoever else in...don't have to worry about that at the moose. People have nothing better to do than to cry and complain and I for one think the Moose is great!
mt victory rodney say dat is a fact. he hit the jpot for mucho ppesos and dineros, rodney is my friend, max say i aint gonna lower meself with dat po white trash, go max gooe
Military Rank

Marysville, OH

#38 Jan 1, 2011
commander wrote:
our ladies are the best, and yes i said ladies,
The title Commander is a military rank. My dad worked his ass off to become a Lieutanant and served as a medic. Your so-called title of "Commander" means nothing to anyone other then yourself and the drunks that you serve in the lodge.
veteran

Decatur, IN

#39 Jan 1, 2011
I thought Dave Henson was the governor at the moose?
Friend

Marysville, OH

#40 Jan 1, 2011
They need to watch that girl she steels and sucks anyone for a buck like the one in the kitchen. The moose is going down hill. If they would clean up the help I think it would make a come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nate Dillard 2 hr Jake 3
Cory harsh 9 hr Seriously 11
And Mindy Keim thinks she's the best mother in ... 16 hr Guy 31
trashy moms in this town Sat Drunk 48
Gary Sat wondering 4
Curtis Morris? Sat Yup 3
who desiray lumpkin (Jul '13) Fri chris 12

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages