JAKE

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Im down for whatever man. I feel ya man, only reason I even commented on this sh*t is because my moms saw this post and asked if it was the same girl I was kickin it with. Im not down with all that drama man. Im sure as HELL not gonna fight u over a girl I dont love. I texted her yesterday and she was all surprised like "WTF" I told her straight up to lose my number if she wanna be a hoe. So set that sh*t up TJ
its me

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

nah man it not no fighting im not about that shit unless i have too..an thats what im saying if what you saying is true she needs to be called out on it...only way for the truth to get known n shit..im down to meet up n get this shit rollin whenever..shit im kickin it in kenton right now so im down whenever..i dunno how we gonna do this im not puttin my number on here for everyone but we can set it up man n see what we can make happen if all this is true..im not gonna be made a fool by someone i gave a chance
JAKE

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Working today, but I can meet u tomorrow I guess. Not puttin my contact info out here, feel u on that man. Feelin kinds iffy about his meeting sh*t but its whatever. haha Ask Amanda for my number she definitely had it.
its me

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Well I mean if your iffy on meeting up then don't do it...I was just gonna do it because everyone says oh I'm still hitting that an this n that but its nobody tellin me in person..so I figured if someone told me in person that they are then speaks for itself..an I dunno who you are to ask her for your number lol I mean on here your JAKE but I dunno if that's your real name what's your last name or anything to even ask her for it..an if your iffy on meeting up cause you think I'm gonna act a fool or try to fight or some bullshit like that I'm not..I strictly just wanna for sure proof of her cheating on me so I can take care of it..I'm not about drama or anything like that I'm moving forward with my life n she said that's what she wanted to do with me so that's what I was trying to Do w her n not gonna do that with someone who can't stay faithful to me when we only been together 2 weeks ya feel me
Shad

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

I am still hitting it like a red headed step child..You are all a. Bunch of assclowns 4sho..
The Real Lonnie

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Not as bunch as The Lonnie Shunkencock, shoot I gotsta tie my dong to my leg when I run my marathons.

Then sparky licks it down in order to stop the chaffing, because I run soooo fast. yuck! yuck!
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

i heard she was sleeping with robert cornejo from precision strip few months back
Brandon Risner

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

lmmfao really ! I find this funny for real because yall want to throw her name out there but you wont put your own names on it! I will be str8 up i love Amanda more than most things in this world her lil girls got me wraped around there lil fingers and her family is awesome. the have all treated me with nothing but kindness. Amanda is a great girl and i thank god every day that ive found her . Her and I have ben threw some ups and downs but its done nothing but strengthen my resolve to love her all the more. We all have things in are closet that we dont want to ever see light , ive made some mistakes in life that i would kill to change specialie the ones thats hurt Amanda , I would do anything for this girl and will! shes my life and ive over looked alot of hurtful things an we are workin threw them all. Amanda has made awesome strides in her life and continues to move forward no matter what ! you ppl are on here TRYING to tare down someone very special to me. ive read this bull shit on here herd it in the streets and have talked to her and yet my heart remains the same. i was once to Lost out here hustling to survive and doing dirt and im white knuckling it threw this life Amandas made me very happy and im very proud of my girl for how far shes come! "I WOULD GO TO WAR OVER THIS GIRL " i dont give a fk really cause no matter what in the end of the night i know where she will be and we will be laughing about all you fkn lames!!!! Brandon M. Risner " keep us out your mouths " Jake you know whats up too get at me
Contest

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

What a desperate lame you must be. Lol you probably feel like you a lucky guy she picked you. Ya she picked you all right. For a reason. No one else wants blisters and no one here in Hardin County or the five surrounding ones hasn't screwed her yet. Oh ya.... Lucky you!
random

Cambridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Why Dont one of you dudes that banged her post some naked pics of her on you got posted.com so we can all see! I'd double wrap an rail her like there was no ttomorrow
like a virgin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

No one is judging her for what she has done..these men seem to be worried about what shes doing now..i am another that knows she has shit cuz my uncle does and he fucked her and gave her dope. dny ? Me long story..guys walk away or shoot yo selves unless you got kids cuz you def cant be wit anyone else sexually..i am 22 and have slept with 4 people and am married to the first. mt name isnt on hhere once so ima talk all the shit i want!!
Bandon M Risner

Napoleon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

REALLY I WASH MY HANDS OF HER BULL SHIT , IVE PUT ALOTE OF TIME AND TRYED MY REALLY HARD TO MAKE A LIFE WITH THIS GIRL AND GOT NOTHING BUT HURT IN THE END , IM NOT GOING TO PUT HER SHIT OUT HERE LIKE THAT BUT SHE DONT HAVE STDS LIKE MORE THAN HALF OF hARDIN COUNTYS YOUTH ALONG WITH THE COUNTYS ARND YOU GUYS " HPV " TO NAME THE MAIN ONE IVE HERD ABOUT ! i DONT HAVE SHIT AND WAS TESTED FOR ALL THAT I COULD BE TESTED FOR , I JUST GOT OUT OF LOCK UP AND EVEN WENT TO THAT LAME ASS WEST CENTRAL 72 DAYS AND KICKED OUT " ID RATHER GO BACK TO THE JOINT , BUT ANYWAY LIKE IVE SAID IVE TRYED MY HARDEST TO LOVE THIS GIRL AND WAS WILLING TO LOOK PAST EVERY FLAW AND DIDNT CARE ABOUT HER PAST,HER LITTLE GIRLS REALLY DOHAV MY HEART AND O DOES SHE BUT ALL THIS IS DOING IS HURTING ME IN THE LONG RUNN AND ACTUALY PROBLEY HRING HER ALSO! IVE HERD PPL SAY THAT SHE I OUT ERE RUNNING HER MOUT SAYIN THAT I ABUSED HER ( TJ ) WITCH IS NONE TRU AT ALL YOCAN ASK ANYNE WHO NWS ME I DO PUT M ANS ON GIRLS AND HAVEDATED SOME CRAZY AS GIRLS ! AMANDA WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PACE IN MY HEART BUT SHE AS SEEN IT FT TO CHEAT ON ME OVER AD OVER AGIN WIH GUYS NAMES COULD PUT ON BLAST BUT WONT , SHE CONTINUS TO PULL STUPID SHIT ND DO THINGS THAT ANTHRGIRL WOULD HAVE GOTTEN DROPED FOR IN A SEOND ,SHE IS SLIPING AND IN THE PROCESS SHE HAS CRUSHED MY HEART!! YOU GUYS CAN SAY WHA YOU WANT BUT TH RUTH IS MOST U LAMES DONT EVEN KW HER AND I STILL HOLD O WHAT SAD IN MY LAS POST EVERY WORD OF IT !!! OH AND CONTEST OR WHATEVER IM DESPERATE ? WHO I FOLLOWING ANOHER GIRLS LIFE ON SME LAME ASS KENTON TOPIX SITE , SERIOUSLIE YOUR PROLLY SOME UGLY FAT BITCH WITH CATS AND 4 COLORED CHILDREN , OR RLY JUST SOME UGLY FAT CHICK WHO AMANDA FUCKE AROUND WITH YOUR CRUSH OR YOUR BROTHER OR SOMETHING.....MY REALL NAME IS ON HERE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TALK SHIT CAUSE I DONT CARE ALL I ASK IS YOU STOP BEING BITCHES AND POST YOUR REALL NAMES , JAKE I SEEN YOU IN DUNKIRK DID I NOT ? WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SHIT TO ME ? IDK IF IT DONT APPLY LET IT FLY BUT SERIOUSLY I THINKYOU ALL ARE A BUNCH BITCHES FOR TRYING TO BAD MOUTH SOMEONE ON THIS LAME ASS FORM YOU ALL ARE EITHER ADDICTS YOUR SELF OR HAVE WAITED TO AKE ADVANTAGE OF ANOTHER ERSON MORE THAN LIKELY A CHICK WHO WAST IN HERE RIGHT MIND BECAUSE OF DOPE OR ZANX ( THE WORDS DATE RAPE COME TO MIND , CLEAN OUT YOUR OWN SHIT BFOR YOU GO DUMPING ON OTHER PPL , ME IM A X DRUG DEALING , ADDICT , CONVICT MYSELF SO I CANT SAY SHIT , BUT TALK SHIT ON HERE WITH YOUR REALL NAME AND SEE IF I DONTCATCH YOU SLIPIN . LAMES
Bandon M Risner

Napoleon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

HA HA STUPID FKN COMPUTER KEEPED SKIPIN HAVE FUNN READING THAT
milf

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Who is the dad of the new kid on the way? Still don't know who the girls dad is
wow

Richfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

She prago again
ktown

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

This made me lol this bitch is a piece....rough stuff for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenton midget football 32 min Guest 22
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 54 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,254
do any homosexuals live in kenton? 3 hr hahahaha 14
Bed bugs 6 hr walkerwilliam91 20
Could this be Patti Adkins? 22 hr ieyespy 21
has the heroin problem finally left kenton? 23 hr Sam 14
Steph Sexton theft at walmart Thu Not Marie or DIane 27
brian flowers main suspect in missing patti adk... (Jan '11) Aug 20 norrin 2,084

Search the Kenton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••