ya she is dont let her tell u any different... dirty dirty dirty
alf

Kenton, OH

#3 Nov 25, 2012
crackhead
KidGopher

Brighton, MI

#5 Dec 15, 2012
She's always hitting me up for smoke and pills ...
Trash

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Amanda Logan is a white trash slut I screwed her and shes so loose I thought I was screwing a jar of mayonnaise
KidGopher

Plymouth, MI

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Yucky

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Amanda Logan is my best friend. so lets clear some s*** up. First off you all are some f****** coward b****** talking s*** behind someones back. For the record you need to get your information correct. Crack is not the drug she use to use. It was heroin, and she has no reason to go to anyone for s*** she has me and how ever i look out for her she does not owe me a f****** thing and does not pimp herself out to me. she has been clean and getting her life together. she is a great friend and the only person i trust. She is also a very gorgeous woman and very very clean. I know because I eat her p**** on the regular. as far as her p**** being like a jar of mayonnaise. You are so full of s*** and you must have a needle d***. I know for a fact she has the smallest, tightest, beautiful p**** i have ever had or seen. so all you fake, coward, two faced b****** need to get a life. Amanda is more real, is more beautiful, and has more going on for herself than you lames could even hope for. NONE of you have anything on my friend. So go F*** yourself's.
wow

Ada, OH

#12 Feb 5, 2013
That was sooo touching,what a lucky girl she must be...I think I just puked in my mouth!!!!!
Dalta Vance

Lima, OH

#13 Feb 5, 2013
J Helton wrote:
Amanda Logan is my best friend. so lets clear some s*** up. First off you all are some f****** coward b****** talking s*** behind someones back. For the record you need to get your information correct. Crack is not the drug she use to use. It was heroin, and she has no reason to go to anyone for s*** she has me and how ever i look out for her she does not owe me a f****** thing and does not pimp herself out to me. she has been clean and getting her life together. she is a great friend and the only person i trust. She is also a very gorgeous woman and very very clean. I know because I eat her p**** on the regular. as far as her p**** being like a jar of mayonnaise. You are so full of s*** and you must have a needle d***. I know for a fact she has the smallest, tightest, beautiful p**** i have ever had or seen. so all you fake, coward, two faced b****** need to get a life. Amanda is more real, is more beautiful, and has more going on for herself than you lames could even hope for. NONE of you have anything on my friend. So go F*** yourself's.
Agree with everything.
Photographer

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Feb 6, 2013
J Helton wrote:
If you ever want photo's taken of your play sessions please don't hesitate to let me know! I would gladly help you out..........
ahahah

Wauchula, FL

#15 Feb 25, 2013
This bitch gave me herpes So good job to J Helton hahahaha
unknown

Kenton, OH

#16 Feb 25, 2013
She is always at Raymond Mann's apartment on a regular basis
TAB

Kenton, OH

#18 Feb 25, 2013
I used to smoke crack with her... then she blew me
LMAO

Kenton, OH

#19 Mar 4, 2013
This girl is NASTY!!! And I know for a FACT she has herpes because she gave them to my ex. He borrowed money from me twice for the meds for the herpes. She is a lieing whore and I hope that Tj doesnt get shit from her. He was doing good getting his life together and now he is with a bottom feeder like her. Sad really...
Buttttz

Kenton, OH

#21 Mar 6, 2013
Isnt she dating TJ Ratliff?? haha winning#
its me

Kenton, OH

#22 Mar 7, 2013
well guys this right here saying this now is TJ ratliff...an i just wanna say i am a big boy an can make my own decisions on who too be with...i can not judge her for her past because i wouldnt want someone to do the same to me..an i still have my shit together an still doing very good for my daughter so we can smash that talk before anyone wants to say shit...amanda is a very beautiful girl..she makes mistakes just like everyone else..but from what i have been around her she is nothin like the old amanda i knew..she takes care of her kids..she loves them to death...she works..she is doing very good..if you ppl are askin for a saint around here outta ppl goodluck..but like everyone says..real mature ppl get on here to hide behind a fake name to bash ppl..ppl like you guys are what ruin ppls lives..ppl who cant keep there mouth shut n there comments to themselves...
Got U Hangin Bro

Kenton, OH

#24 Mar 7, 2013
haha hope u dont think she faithful man. FACT i fucked her just last week. when u cant get at her on the late night, TRUST she is in good hands. i work seconds and she has NO problem creepin with me when i get home. she even got pics of me an her on her fone bro. haha. u got deez nuts hangin son.
its me

Kenton, OH

#25 Mar 7, 2013
well then thats her loss if so for being with some bitch posting behind a fake name...im not gonna trip over some girl if she not faithful or shit...yeah not me so thats her loss if so..but i said what i had to say to bunch ppl like you that has to hide behind a fake name n say shit just like that..so it is what it is...
JAKE

Kenton, OH

#26 Mar 7, 2013
IDK who old dude is "got u hangin bro" but Im no punk and ill put my s**t out there. I have f*c*ed with this chick for a little while now, but im not down to get no STDs and if she fu*kin with all these other dudes im out. Infact i just texted her and told her nasty a** to lose my number. Yo "TJ" wrap that sh*t. I only knew of 1 other dude she be fu&&in with and it wasnt u,may be "hangin" but i doubt it. f**k it what a bi&&h.
its me

Kenton, OH

#27 Mar 7, 2013
n thats real if what you saying is true..i have known amanda all my life n never gave her a chance for all these reason...n i caught up with her an she seemed like she really changed n had her shit together alot better...so i wanted to give it a chance..like i said i cant judge someone from there past seeing i dont want judge from my past... n i def dont take ppl's words over a bullshit shit talking sight built for ppl to hide behind name...i got something to say trust me ill tell you its me saying it...so JAKE if what you sayin is true then we can find a way to get together n get it confronted...im not gonna trip over any girl not wanting to be faithful but im not gonna be a fool either..so we can get this confronted about the situation if its true..til then it is what it is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hardin county perfect place to come to abuse kids 7 hr guest 2
football and other guy sports queer or not 8 hr hey boy toy hey mm 10
New coach same results.... IE: Kenton girls soc... 10 hr KTFB 41
new shelter 11 hr countrygirl49 23
Any of u punks want to fight? 15 hr Mikey Gross 20
Phil Coulsin Ada construction.and more 17 hr Toby b good ninja 30
johnny tiltons out lookout....... 20 hr Whaaaaaat 7
Kenton Dating
Find my Match

Kenton Jobs