bullying of employees at the kenton w...

bullying of employees at the kenton walmart

Posted in the Kenton Forum

sadbuttrue

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Its sad their management only promote the people who kisses their butts and have no knowledge of what they are doing. They treat the hard working people like trash but if you are kissing managements butt you are goodto go. You have managers that pick on people and treat them bad. And support managers who sleep with associates and sexually harass the women. Its a big joke there. They have an all stars wall and all i see is a damn joke, only a few really deserved it. You have a male night manager who hits on the young guys who work and lets them get away with not doing their jobs. You wonder whats happened to walmart, its the sad management. The hard workers are punished and the slackers get promoted. Its pathetic and sad. Anyone who works there or knows someone whoworks there knows its true. Corruption at the kenton walmart.
yup

Minster, OH

#2 Jan 31, 2013
yup
Fix It

Ashley, OH

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I have stopped shopping there as my first choice. Shelves are too empty and the produce department is sad. Not sure who to complain to because I hear it is the management. I will check it out and post on here if there is a corporate contact to send complaints.
the lies u say

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Who cares u bum get a real job cry baby
Really_

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 31, 2013
sadbuttrue wrote:
Its sad their management only promote the people who kisses their butts and have no knowledge of what they are doing. They treat the hard working people like trash but if you are kissing managements butt you are goodto go. You have managers that pick on people and treat them bad. And support managers who sleep with associates and sexually harass the women. Its a big joke there. They have an all stars wall and all i see is a damn joke, only a few really deserved it. You have a male night manager who hits on the young guys who work and lets them get away with not doing their jobs. You wonder whats happened to walmart, its the sad management. The hard workers are punished and the slackers get promoted. Its pathetic and sad. Anyone who works there or knows someone whoworks there knows its true. Corruption at the kenton walmart.
Sounds like sour grapes from an employee who thinks they are better then they really are. Do your job and if people don't like you then maybe you should ask yourself why instead of trashing all the others who have been promoted above you. If I was in management I wouldn't want to promote you with such a bad attitude anyway.
Just Me

Kenton, OH

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Really_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like sour grapes from an employee who thinks they are better then they really are. Do your job and if people don't like you then maybe you should ask yourself why instead of trashing all the others who have been promoted above you. If I was in management I wouldn't want to promote you with such a bad attitude anyway.

Apparently you've never been to the Wal-Mart in town. All of the management has horrible attitudes towards everyone. That's why I go in there as little as possible.

I have been out there a few times and have seen managers having to ask non-manager basically how to do their job. How where those people promoted or left on their own if they don't know the job. Yet someone who knows the job is passed over? Makes no sense.

I don't work at Wal-Mart, and in all honesty you couldn't pay enough to work at the one in Kenton.
finally the truth

Mount Vernon, OH

#8 Feb 1, 2013
I agree. None of the management know anything. They get their hardest working employees to do all their work for them. Then treat them badly when it becomes humanly impossible to do anymore. They treat the few hard workers like they are super human and can do their jobs plus that of their lazy co workers. They never get a thank you or anything. I used to work there and ill never go back. The shelves arent stocked properly and management work the ones who do their jobs right sso hard that they cant even get the job done right. Iys not quality there its quantity.

Marysville, OH

#9 Feb 1, 2013
is this why most walmart workers out there are rude and in pissy moods
citizen

Kenton, OH

#11 Feb 1, 2013
When they opened, employees were right there to help. Now departments are left without any emploees to ask anything. I shop there a lot but know where most things are.
Too bad people are unsatisfied. Kenton was lucky to get WalMart. Saves people from traveling out of the county.
HUH

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2013
I gladly go out of the county every dam week Walmart sucks-
Just Me

Kenton, OH

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Kenton use to be lucky to have Wal-Mart. A few of the things about Wal-Mart that got some of the community saying "heck yeah" are now gone, i.e the craft and fabric section, prices, selection, and how the employees treated people. Other Wal-Marts outside of Kenton have better selections, cheaper prices, nicer employees, and their fabric/craft sections are still going strong.

I travel to other Wal-Marts for all those reasons. Kenton WalMart though is not alone on the empty shelves. Kind of hard for them to keep the shelves stocked on the weekends or beginning of the month when people flood the place shopping like there will be nothing left next week. I've gone in early Saturday morning and see completely full shelves, only to see the same shelves empty Saturday night. Heaven forbid if that Saturday happens to also be the beginning of the month. Holy cow, you couldn't pay me to shop walmart at the beginning of the month on a weekend. It's pure madness.

I'm not dissing people on welfare because I've been there myself, but dang do people have to buy everything for the month in one trip?
maybe

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2013
ya I know what Ur saying but I guess some of the people on welfare/SS dont have money for much gas and some dont have rides so they go out when they can catch a ride with someone and alot of people go at the first of the month and thats the only time they can get a ride and gas is so high its hard to run out everytime they need something
cromwell

Cambridge, MA

#15 Feb 2, 2013
hire some strippers mite bring some customers back
Saddened

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Feb 2, 2013
I am sad to know that there are so many angry people that want to knock down hard working people. There is a saying that says "people in glass houses should not throw stones!!" I am amazed that the few of you want to judge when I am sure that you, yourself, are not a role model to society! Nothing and no one is perfect whether you shop at Kroger, Kmart, lowes, etc. drs offices are not perfect, hospitals are not perfect. I, myself, am not perfect. Be grateful that you have the opportunity to do anything and live life and accept imperfection with a grain of salt and stop thinking that everyone needs to bow down and kiss your ass. You get treated by how you treat others!! Maybe you should look in the mirror and ask what is wrong with you that you are so angry. Maybe you won't because you are afraid of what you might see..........

Gomer, OH

#17 Feb 2, 2013
omg.....this bullying bullshit is getting out of hand anytime someone says anything to another person that they dont like its bullying....really people u need to grow up. stop the crying everytime you don't get your way or are not the center of attention. GROW UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenton w hores 49 min Futbol star 17
A gift for a girl ! 4 hr Brian Burchiel 2
Fat old queer ,church fake people. Any women ov... 19 hr Brian Burchiel 7
Old boy Lonnie be liking him some Facebook pix Wed Porky pine creek 3
Brian Beach Tue Brian Burchiel 11
Eat my assistant but Tue Brian Burchiel 6
Jennifer yoder Tue Larry 4

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance