First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Kenton, OH

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Does any1 knwo y u can not get theu to any1 there is says all circuits r busy!!
wonder no more

Ada, OH

#2 Jun 20, 2012
I just tried and the call went thru.
Not Good

Kenton, OH

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Plastic Systems is a freak'n joke! They have lost all of their good people out there. The Plant Manager saw that it was going under, so he left...The head quality lady left because they were sending bad parts out knowing damn well they were bad. Also heard that they were served paper's because they hadn't paid rent on the building..heard an eviction notice was delivered to the corporate office in Michigan. You can get on the Hardin County courts website and see that they were sued by workman's comp for thousands of dollars for not paying that..They have all sorts of liens on them so any money they are making out there goes to that I'm sure of it..they take money out of employee's checks for child support but don't send the money to the agencies, even sent bad checks to child support, weeks worth of money. They take money out for employee insurance but they don't pay the premiums so if an employee goes to the doctor then they are not covered! The place is horrible now that Josh and Julie are running it. A 30 year old man with a 60 year old girlfriend, that's who's running the show. He has all his little buddy's with no experience doing the main jobs..I hate to see Kenton lose jobs, but Kenton will be alot better without crooks like these people!!! I would recommend anybody who's looking for a job not to go there, they make you pay for your own drug test, make you pay for tools, and you can make more money at McDonalds! In order to get a raise you have to take tests and then Julie won't give you your raise for a couple months. I know times are tough but don't go there because you will regret it in the end!!!!
worker

Ada, OH

#4 Jun 23, 2012
The place is closing up in August. and besides that Josh wreck the company truck today and lost a bunch of parts.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#5 Jun 24, 2012
Not Good wrote:
Plastic Systems is a freak'n joke! They have lost all of their good people out there. The Plant Manager saw that it was going under, so he left...The head quality lady left because they were sending bad parts out knowing damn well they were bad. Also heard that they were served paper's because they hadn't paid rent on the building..heard an eviction notice was delivered to the corporate office in Michigan. You can get on the Hardin County courts website and see that they were sued by workman's comp for thousands of dollars for not paying that..They have all sorts of liens on them so any money they are making out there goes to that I'm sure of it..they take money out of employee's checks for child support but don't send the money to the agencies, even sent bad checks to child support, weeks worth of money. They take money out for employee insurance but they don't pay the premiums so if an employee goes to the doctor then they are not covered! The place is horrible now that Josh and Julie are running it. A 30 year old man with a 60 year old girlfriend, that's who's running the show. He has all his little buddy's with no experience doing the main jobs..I hate to see Kenton lose jobs, but Kenton will be alot better without crooks like these people!!! I would recommend anybody who's looking for a job not to go there, they make you pay for your own drug test, make you pay for tools, and you can make more money at McDonalds! In order to get a raise you have to take tests and then Julie won't give you your raise for a couple months. I know times are tough but don't go there because you will regret it in the end!!!!
SOUNDS LIKE THE GREAT SPRECKLED BIRD ALLREADY done gave it to your butt, besides welfare pays better, no pity party coming from here, eviction coming, coke drive thru will be busted, king and everybodys quennie will take a hike to see BIG BUBBA AND BIG BURTHA.
another worker

Kenton, OH

#6 Jun 24, 2012
about josh wrecking the company truck they dont have a company truck only to use when the parking lot needs plowed so evidently u dont know shit
hard worker.

Ada, OH

#7 Jun 24, 2012
You guys are funny be lucky to have a job and stop bitching and work might get a little farther.... The pay sucks but not like it requires a skill or a degree to work the presses
real job

Kenton, OH

#8 Jun 24, 2012
If you don't like it there get a real job. Don't get their insurance and pay your own child support. Got to love people that complain about things they can change on their own.
good worker

United States

#9 Jun 25, 2012
All you slackers are costing every body money out here. Do your job right or find another.
right

Kenton, OH

#10 Jun 25, 2012
right, because everyone out there is a hard worker? If Plastic Systems get's an order for child support they have to take it out. The employee can't pay it on their own, the company has to do it. That place is so bad with money it's pathetic. And no it doesn't take a degree to run a press(obviously because they have every junkie in Kenton doing it), but some of the other jobs need training or something and they don't train anyone!!! Can't wait for the place to fail.
good worker

Berea, OH

#11 Jun 25, 2012
Can't wait for it to fail? Then find a job elsewere. There are some of us who work good and need this job. I have kids to feed. I want my job and I like it.
right

Kenton, OH

#12 Jun 25, 2012
have a job elsewhere but I know people at Plastic Systems who complain about their stupid jobs everyday. The place doesn't pay their rent..they don't pay the trash people, they don't pay the place that gives them pallet's and sometimes they don't pay the employee's! Sorry you need a job out there because obviously your life sucks so bad or you have a shady past because you would probably work at Honda or someplace nice if you were such a great person! Plastic Systems is a horrible god forsaken place and for most of the people out there an end of the road type place.
good point

Kenton, OH

#13 Jun 25, 2012
right wrote:
have a job elsewhere but I know people at Plastic Systems who complain about their stupid jobs everyday. The place doesn't pay their rent..they don't pay the trash people, they don't pay the place that gives them pallet's and sometimes they don't pay the employee's! Sorry you need a job out there because obviously your life sucks so bad or you have a shady past because you would probably work at Honda or someplace nice if you were such a great person! Plastic Systems is a horrible god forsaken place and for most of the people out there an end of the road type place.
Nicely spoken!! I know of, a few people that work out there. Most of them are felons or drug addicts. Some are both. Pathetic!!
wow

Kenton, OH

#14 Jun 26, 2012
Why do you always have to criticize someone who once got a felony or made a mistake? At least they're trying to support themselves & straighten things out. Maybe if people gave them the second chance everyone deserves, they'd have the opportunity to improve their lives instead of ending up resorting to crime to survive.
good worker

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2012
The ones who are the problem is those who dont want to do their job and slack off.
right

Kenton, OH

#17 Jun 26, 2012
good worker wrote:
The ones who are the problem is those who dont want to do their job and slack off.
which equals half that place and all of 2nd shift! lmao...I feel for the people who are going to be jobless but it's the office people who have run it into the ground by not training properly. Yea there are hard workers but the one's who slack off are the one's who get rewarded out there and that's why the place will be closing sooooooooooooon
u guys crack me up

Kenton, OH

#18 Jul 12, 2012
its so funny that other then about two people in this argument have any idea what the hell is going on with this plant. josh and julie have absolutely nothing to do with almost off the problems you listed. they have no say as to what big wigs in michigan pay for and what they dont. you think its them pulling our hard earned money for themselves. if you do your just ignorant. and people like you sitting around complaining all the fucking time is the real reason we are having trouble. the major issue our there is one thing and one thing only. PRODUCTION. the reason for this problem is every time we bring someone in the door all they do is bitch. everyone is constantly talking shit about the plant. i really believe if everyone would just shut the fuck up about whats going to happen or who is working there and just do there dam job we would be just fine. but no everyone has to run there dam mouth. its simple. if you dont like it get the hell out and dont get on topixs and talk smack like your cool or something because your not. grow up.
good worker

Kenton, OH

#19 Jul 12, 2012
Who dos the drug test background cheks? Ive told julie and josh they need to crack down on people that dont want to work. I want on 1st shift but no they cant lwt me. So many come in high on 2nd and 3rd its scary. None will do any thing about them. Then every one has to work over time to make up for bad parts the dopers and screw offs make. You say if i dont like to get out. How bout getting rid of the lazy ones and dopers.
Yea

Bellefontaine, OH

#20 Jul 12, 2012
It's sad Thats all I want is a chance. I don't use drugs but I'm a felon and I'm a really hard worker, but I can't even get a job there. I've tried. If I was a druggie I could probably find a job. So what options am I left with huh. None
intheknow

Oxford, MI

#21 Jul 13, 2012
Josh and Julie are in charge of the plant. They are responsible for letting employees getting away with crap. They need to be held accountable for all the bad parts, meaning THEY need to fire the ones who don't care about quality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brian flowers main suspect in missing patti adk... (Jan '11) 1 hr Tut 2,190
Kenton police officers 3 hr my ninja 3
international paper (Oct '10) 14 hr Lmao 289
Jeremy sons 22 hr annie 1
Autumn sexton (Dec '11) 22 hr sam 8
who she Fri clams 2
Oh Terry Hord..... Fri Adam Kadmon 2
Why did terry price resign?? Fri Adam Kadmon 30
More from around the web

Kenton People Search