new sign at databits

Posted in the Kenton Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bill

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I didn't even know they were still in business.
LMFAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I think they're confused about what state they're in. That sign would fit better in Vegas. Lol.
thehunter

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

i live next to it wrote:
It should be taken down! It is ridiculous how bright that sign is. It hurts my eyes to the point of watering on my way home from work. There should be limits on signs like that. Especially on a busy street.
Like the one just down from it at the Moose Lodge?
blinded

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

thehunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the one just down from it at the Moose Lodge?
moose lodge sign is like a candle, compared to this one.
Bert

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Looks nice
sensitive eyes

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

How dare someone spend money to put up a new sign! I have noticed a big part of topix is spent with people complaining about EVERYTHING! You can't fart in the wind without someing compaining on topix. Now I have heard it all.... "the sign is too bright!" LOL
rude

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Quit looking st the sign if it makes your eyes water. Good Lord people will complain about anything!!!!
Which one

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I like it! Good for our locals!
blue

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 17, 2012
 
the sign is so bright it is going to cause an accident for sure. it is blinding. come on now this is kenton not vegas
gay man

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 19, 2012
 
rude wrote:
Quit looking st the sign if it makes your eyes water. Good Lord people will complain about anything!!!!
u r a idiot it is freedom of speech and it is to bright
love it

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 12, 2012
 
Suggest that none of you blinded by the sign to go to Las Vegas or any large city. Signs every where that will distract you.

On the brighter side (pardon the pun) it took me two times driving down the road to look at it. Lol I guess I am so busy watchng the road, other vehicles, children & driving to care about the sign. Only seeing the comments on here as a reminder, I had to take a drive past it just to see what you all were complaining about. I like the sign, a little bright, but it could be worse. A dimmer switch would come in handy - maybe neighbors could call the business. Have you tried that yet?
bull

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 13, 2012
 
Looks like the sign is programmable. Talk to them at Data Bits and see if they could do something like less white background.
goforit

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 13, 2012
 
love it wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel bad for you living around it. I am going o call tomorrow & see what they have to say. Do they have any ordinances on the books about signs? Maybe a call to safety director also.
I sent them a message on facebook a cpl hrs ago.Told them how much a nuisance this sign is..and if they feel the need to have it on 24/7 even when there not open at least tone it down some.Told them if my message was ignored then i might go to the city about it and start a petition..Tonite i noticed its not as bright..but we will see how long that lasts.
boom

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 13, 2012
 
goforit wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent them a message on facebook a cpl hrs ago.Told them how much a nuisance this sign is..and if they feel the need to have it on 24/7 even when there not open at least tone it down some.Told them if my message was ignored then i might go to the city about it and start a petition..Tonite i noticed its not as bright..but we will see how long that lasts.
good job goforit it see people how easy that was wow instead sitting there bitching about on topix
goforit

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 13, 2012
 
love it wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel bad for you living around it. I am going o call tomorrow & see what they have to say. Do they have any ordinances on the books about signs? Maybe a call to safety director also.
If you can get them to understand the importance of this to the more ppl bitch and complain it may have better results in the long run..
yeah

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

i hate that stupid bright light
love it

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 13, 2012
 
goforit wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can get them to understand the importance of this to the more ppl bitch and complain it may have better results in the long run..
That is awesome that you sent them a message & they did something. I will still call them to make sure that they keep it dimmed. We are all potential customers & how a business handles themselves is how I decide where to spend my money.

If you see this data bits - please listen - word of mouth business can be the best advertisement there is or it could be the worst. Potential customer.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 14, 2012
 
Having spent most of my life in larger cities, I wouldn't really notice much in the way of signs. Where it'll go from here could approach ridiculous, not too different than the "butter side down battle", a Dr Seuss cartoon, followed by new city ordinances, to protect us from ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

On a similar note, has anyone noticed just how many flu shot signs are posted at and inside Rite-Aid? Does anything useful need this much marketing?
Shes mine

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 14, 2012
 
i agree with some of you that light is Overkill.
The real dogman

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Joe Jared wrote:
Having spent most of my life in larger cities, I wouldn't really notice much in the way of signs. Where it'll go from here could approach ridiculous, not too different than the "butter side down battle", a Dr Seuss cartoon, followed by new city ordinances, to protect us from ourselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
On a similar note, has anyone noticed just how many flu shot signs are posted at and inside Rite-Aid? Does

anything useful need this much marketing?
If it was a good thing would they wouldnt need that much advertising.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
the Terrence rowe run?? 2 hr lame 4
Mothers On Heroin and Visitation (May '12) 6 hr Loving father 12
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,457
herion problem 9 hr Dumber 10
Alicia Hall 12 hr Embarrassing 6
Prostitution in Kenton. 20 hr Out of towner 2
Terry Kindle of the KKK STINKING UP THE CITY Thu SS Cat Woman 32
•••
•••
•••
Kenton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kenton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kenton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••