Missouri freshman QB Mauk arrested

Aug 30, 2012 Full story: CBS Atlanta 133

Missouri freshman quarterback Maty Mauk has been arrested on suspicion of four charges including leaving the scene of an accident after a scooter mishap.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
ben

United States

#123 Oct 4, 2012
Kenton football was good way before Maty and Ben played. They didnt make the program the players before them did
bosco73

Ada, OH

#125 Feb 6, 2013
Hahahahaha wrote:
Criminals. All of them Mauk's
please list all their criminal records. would like to see them. Put up or shut up!
no fan

Kenton, OH

#126 Feb 6, 2013
you all need to get a life.
FunTimeJimmy

Columbus, OH

#127 Feb 8, 2013
bosco73 wrote:
<quoted text> please list all their criminal records. would like to see them. Put up or shut up!
Yeah cuz their daddy and all them Wildcat police fans didn't take care of them precious babies. The problem is placing these children (and their daddy) on a pedestal. All the Mauks (including daddy) are spoiled little bitches who have curbed the system in their favor for years. So no there isn't a long rap sheet for these scum, because they are the upper crust of scum in Kenton. But the truth is they are just as bad as the drug dealers, thieves, and murderers. Worse in my eyes because they believe they are above the law.
joke

Lima, OH

#128 Feb 8, 2013
FunTimeJimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah cuz their daddy and all them Wildcat police fans didn't take care of them precious babies. The problem is placing these children (and their daddy) on a pedestal. All the Mauks (including daddy) are spoiled little bitches who have curbed the system in their favor for years. So no there isn't a long rap sheet for these scum, because they are the upper crust of scum in Kenton. But the truth is they are just as bad as the drug dealers, thieves, and murderers. Worse in my eyes because they believe they are above the law.
Sounds like somebody is a little jealous bitch. lol
just sayin

Ada, OH

#129 Feb 8, 2013
FunTimeJimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah cuz their daddy and all them Wildcat police fans didn't take care of them precious babies. The problem is placing these children (and their daddy) on a pedestal. All the Mauks (including daddy) are spoiled little bitches who have curbed the system in their favor for years. So no there isn't a long rap sheet for these scum, because they are the upper crust of scum in Kenton. But the truth is they are just as bad as the drug dealers, thieves, and murderers. Worse in my eyes because they believe they are above the law.
wow pretty bad statements. comparing them to drug dealers, thieves and murders. Just wondering if you or your sons had as much success as they have would you be on here insulting your family? Sounds like another who didn't get the attention they thought they deserved in school so why not slander the ones who did. called jealous
FunTimeJimmy

Columbus, OH

#130 Feb 12, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text> wow pretty bad statements. comparing them to drug dealers, thieves and murders. Just wondering if you or your sons had as much success as they have would you be on here insulting your family? Sounds like another who didn't get the attention they thought they deserved in school so why not slander the ones who did. called jealous
I have plenty of success. Good job, good wife, good life, made via good deeds and putting others before myself. Mauks only care for themselves and not anyone they stepped on. Watched them get away with more then I cared. Moved out of Kenton so my family won't be infected by their toxic culture. I only come here to see the trash fight. Makes me laugh and realize that I made the right choices in life and my children will have respect and morals.
uh huh

Burton, OH

#131 Feb 12, 2013
Sounds like funtimejimmy had to sit the bench or was on the quiz bowl team. couldnt be a football player banged his wife back then bc she's god awful ugly. had to move outta town so anyone made fun of him anymore. lol get a bag for her face.
just sayin

Ada, OH

#132 Feb 13, 2013
uh huh wrote:
Sounds like funtimejimmy had to sit the bench or was on the quiz bowl team. couldnt be a football player banged his wife back then bc she's god awful ugly. had to move outta town so anyone made fun of him anymore. lol get a bag for her face.
your exactly right. Says he moved out of town but is still pissed because he was nothing in school so he has to come on here and act so high and mighty because no one likes him in the town he lives in now either just sayin
FunTimeJimmy

Columbus, OH

#133 Feb 13, 2013
Don't be jealous I got out and you got stuck ;)
uh huh

Ashland, OH

#134 Feb 13, 2013
Not jealous at all just upset i dont get ur wife from behind anymore. ask her about boyscout lake. she enjoyed it!!!
hello

Norwalk, OH

#135 Feb 13, 2013
FunTimeJimmy wrote:
Don't be jealous I got out and you got stuck ;)
Aren't you the one claiming on another thread that bullying isn't everywhere and you have taught your children good morals yet here you are being a bully. Hypocrite.
bosco73

Ada, OH

#136 Feb 14, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text> Aren't you the one claiming on another thread that bullying isn't everywhere and you have taught your children good morals yet here you are being a bully. Hypocrite.
excellent post he thinks he is above everyone never did anything wrong in his life not even a traffic ticket! wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
not under these lights!! 8 min electric bill sucks 13
Wow you people are white trash 20 min Zane 19
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 59 min xxxrayted 31,171
Ryan wilt and Amy Osborne 1 hr Karma 7
Tabitha Breedin 3 hr Paul Stanley 2
Bobbie Fee 4 hr magicmike 37
The End of an Era (KTFB) 19 hr Zane 71
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kenton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kenton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••