best athletes from hardin county
hyb134

Marysville, OH

#41 Jan 10, 2011
Chuck Moore best middle linebacker to come from kenton. Maty and Ben.
idiotic samurai

United States

#42 Jan 10, 2011
I'm really surprised no one has mentioned mark molk. Really good QB. Great shooter on the basketball court
so true

Marysville, OH

#43 Jan 10, 2011
not all of the good athletes played in school, some because they didnt have time, some because they didnt have the money and some because of their religions
curious

Marysville, OH

#44 Jan 10, 2011
ex-wildcat wrote:
can you name some?
Just curious if you made the list, since you are an ex-wildcat?
lineman

Marysville, OH

#45 Jan 10, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Audrey Miller is just a freshman this year. You have no idea how she is going to do in track. You must be Shelly. What a joke. Daylan Campbell, Corey Manns, Sean Kleinfelter, Tommy Petitt, Shane Kleman, Billy Cozad, and alot more. For soccer, Wes Goldsmith, Sam Albert, Ryan Levergne, Aaron Johnson, Corey Minter, Austin Adams, Zach Audette, Lance Taylor and many more. You guys are so into football you forget about other sports. Read the paper once in awhile and you will see who is named for WBL awards.
I'm not into football, but if I was I'd wish I were a lineman so I could run over people like you. Have read many of your posts, and you are just one rude, obnoxious human being. And no, this isn't Shelly. Don't even know her. But I know you're an idiot.
yes

Marysville, OH

#46 Jan 11, 2011
so true wrote:
not all of the good athletes played in school, some because they didnt have time, some because they didnt have the money and some because of their religions
shawn ruther was a hell of a baller
true

Versailles, OH

#47 Jan 11, 2011
lineman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not into football, but if I was I'd wish I were a lineman so I could run over people like you. Have read many of your posts, and you are just one rude, obnoxious human being. And no, this isn't Shelly. Don't even know her. But I know you're an idiot.
What you don't agree that there are other sports in Hardin County? I'm sorry, but we have baseball, volleyball, track, cross country, swimming, softball, soccer, basketball, wrestling, and golf. Many talented teens out there and nobody really cares because it isn't football. Honey let me tell you I would probably take you down before you ran me down.
Sorry I tell it like it is and if you don't like me then go fall off a cliff somewhere. To many people in this town get caught up in the politics and corruption. Guess you are one of them. I refuse to allow anyone to tell me what I can and can't say. I'm not a drug dealer and I work hard for what I have. I refuse to allow my 1st admendment to be taken away.
steve paugh

Johnstown, OH

#48 Jan 12, 2011
hey mike honcho/donot remember seeing ur name in any pro sports mouthy
dunkirk dude

Johnstown, OH

#49 Jan 21, 2011
hyb 134 he's fu..... golden giant/up fur sure fur sure ask anybody that works there even the sales staff
reality

United States

#50 Feb 8, 2011
You people on here discussing past athletes in Hardin County/Kenton must be RETARDED. You spend your life and time discussing this? Are you kidding me? If the person didn't go on to play professionally or attend a D-1 school they were not even a good athlete. Come on are you people serious? There isn't a school or team in Hardin county that even plays a competitive schedule. If they had to play some real good teams they would get stomped. So let's stop bs'ing ourselves here cause this is delusional talk. Sounds a lot like Uncle Rico in Napolean dynamite - Fucking idiots!
reality

United States

#51 Feb 8, 2011
You people must be Retards to be discussing a bunch of bum athletes who If they were "good" as you say, would of gone on to play professionally. I know 8th grade football teams that could beat Kentons Varsity high school team. Get real and shut up and do something with your time. Idiots!
idiotic samurai

Powell, OH

#52 Feb 8, 2011
Where are these 8th grade teams @ I would love to go see them play
lol

Marysville, OH

#53 Feb 24, 2011
ex-wildcat wrote:
can you name some?
big gene klingler. he was fast and a heck of a football player
Blue

Columbus, OH

#54 Feb 24, 2011
Wasn't Roger Manns one of the best??/
girls rule

United States

#55 Feb 24, 2011
Hn had some pretty good female athletes back in the day like Melissa stair,darlene pees,marci paugh,stay kindle the lenhart sisters,there kids will be good athletes one day.
Ridgemont class of 2007

Kenton, OH

#56 Feb 24, 2011
I know there are alot of great athletes from hardin county from each school in every sport but one of the greatest athletes in the past decade from Ridgemont would be a man by the name of Terrell Bailey he graduated in the class of 07.

Terrell was involved in sports year round but the sport he stood out in was Varsity football. He played the position of Tailback and he was named first team NWCC his junior and senior seasons. And his junior season he lead his team to a record of only 5-5 but that was the best record in the Ridgemont football program in nearly 15 years.

Proud Ridgemont Alumni
Statisticly

Marysville, OH

#57 Feb 25, 2011
Jim Kearns from USV 1985 probably Best basketball player all time from Hardin County.
Ben Mauk best Football at quarterback position.
Damian Plaugher one of best at tight end position.
USV Girls state Champion Team best girls team all-time. atleast 3 girls over 1000pts career.
Kenton state teams best in thier Division football.
Hardin Northern State teams in their division.
Cheez

Decatur, IN

#58 Feb 25, 2011
Juli Fulks/Hardin Northern
god

Cornersville, TN

#59 Feb 25, 2011
Don Lease that played basketball for Forest back in the days was one heck of a player he set records for county scoring.
he fits right in

Houston, OH

#60 Feb 26, 2011
Heard that 2 wrestler's from Kenton made it to districts. Do we talk about them on here? Of course not. Gabe King and Sean Castle. Wish them luck. Stop worrying so much about football players and start supporting other sports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holly dyer ed mcnamara (Apr '14) 32 min Corruption Troll 8
Cidra is a drug dealer 1 hr Dilly Dilly 1
Patti adkins- brian flowers 6 hr Die no crime here 2
Drug use 16 hr Guest 3
Jennifer yoder 17 hr Guest 5
Kitkat/Kaitlyn Styne 21 hr Taylor 5
Jody Chaffee 21 hr Taylor 20

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages