kathy scott
pse

New York, NY

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Have at it. This two faced ***** has got under my skin for the last time.
tizzy

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Nov 7, 2012
pse wrote:
better watch who you r talkin about, there is more than one kathy scott
been there

Johnstown, OH

#4 Nov 8, 2012
pse wrote:
if she is the the one that hangs out at the eagles i can understand your remark. if you want a easy lay just buy her drinks all night , and she will give you a free ride which is not that good. just ask most of the guys out there.
pse

Highland, MI

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Yes the one who works first shift at plastic systems. Lives somewhere on Detroit. Aweful breath.
yep

Bronx, NY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
I her she could hurt you! She is a Scott! Evidently don't know the family well do ya?
who cares

Minster, OH

#10 Nov 9, 2012
dam
yep

Bronx, NY

#12 Nov 10, 2012
If ya don't care about the family give your name.
yep

Bronx, NY

#14 Nov 10, 2012
I doubt it.
hfrgh

Marysville, OH

#16 Nov 10, 2012
yeah
yep

New York, NY

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Your funny!
tizzy

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Kathy is a spitfire, so you better step off. The one thing I know for sure is that she wouldn't sit behind a computer and talk shit about someone. She would say it straight up to your face. Leave her alone. You all are no better than she is.
yep

Northville, MI

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Absolutely!
hmmmm

Astoria, NY

#22 Nov 12, 2012
tizzy wrote:
Kathy is a spitfire, so you better step off. The one thing I know for sure is that she wouldn't sit behind a computer and talk shit about someone. She would say it straight up to your face. Leave her alone. You all are no better than she is.
Really now? Psh! Shes the one who post most of the shiz on here about anyone and everyone out at plastic systems! She's the factory hoe! She's so two faced i doubt she even knows who she is herself. She speaks so badly about link but every one can see how bad she wants at him. Not to mention how she throws herself at jeff knowing he's a married man. Wait till amy finds that shiz out!
tizzy

Bellefontaine, OH

#24 Nov 12, 2012
sounds like some jealousy bj,
SuzQ

Johnstown, OH

#25 Mar 13, 2013
is she the one that was married to Jason Scott?
Steelers 73

New York, NY

#26 Mar 15, 2013
She is a ****...and have told her to her face.. so she's not as bad as she thinks she is... and yes at the Eagles she does use men yo buy her drinks.. just the nasty ones..cause of of them out there know her game....
haha

West Chester, OH

#29 Mar 15, 2013
tizzy wrote:
Only spitfire commin outta here mouth is that breath

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby scott 51 min John 11
Cindi Mendenhall Stephens Rowe stagnolia take y... 2 hr Gtyy 1
Alicia Hall 2 hr Allan 5
Alan spangler, Mandy steele (May '16) 10 hr Jay 8
Seth collins 14 hr Tdog 1
Is I.p. Closing? 16 hr guest 5
Who is the big guy at international paper (May '11) Tue Teeter 17

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance