First Prev
of 8
Next Last
What is going on

Kenton, OH

#1 Mar 12, 2012
I was in there about 3pm today and had to stand in line. The poor cashier was yelling for help and nobody showed up. About 5 people later someone showed up to help her and acted like we as customers was bothering her. I'm sorry but doesn't customer service come first in this store? I've shopped there many of time since they changed owners and never have been treated like I was by this cashier. She was complaining to me about how much pain she was in because she was pregnant. I really don't care, I was there to buy food. At the sametime she threw my chips and bread in to the open part of my cart and smashed them. I will never go to this cashier again. I don't care if I have to stand inline for an hour. I can't believe that the managers allow this to happen. Anyone else have this problem with this store?
bystander

Kenton, OH

#6 Mar 12, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
never had any problems there, they all call me SIR HONEY.go girls go.
then they laugh at you when you leave you know customer courtisey lmao

Kenton, OH

#10 Mar 17, 2012
thats why i shop at krogers now its basically the same price anyways and the service is much better plus not only do i get better quality/fresh food i am also racking up fuel points to save at the gas pumps and with the outrageous gas prices that alone is reason enough to switch stores!
problem with this store

Kenton, OH

#11 Mar 17, 2012
After the take over they kept some of the old people. I went in there last month because I got the $5 coupon. I seen what cashier's and manager's they kept. They didn't care about what the store looked like before and sold outdated food, so what is going on now? I will say that I went to a new cashier and she was very nice and helpful. She was not an old lady but about in her early 50's. Maybe late 40's black hair and glasses. I refuse to shop there until they get new management. The store was clean, but how long is this going to last? It was clean when it first opened and then went to pots. I see the same thing happening.
Bubble Head

Kenton, OH

#12 Mar 18, 2012
Go to STITES and quit your bitchin--99% of you always bitch----there is the door--if you do not like it here go somewhere else to shop. we do not care---and for the clean part----it will stay clean. I bet this store is cleaner than your house. Hmmmmm !!!
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

#13 Mar 18, 2012
bystander wrote:
<quoted text>then they laugh at you when you leave you know customer courtisey lmao
WAS YOU USING YA MAMMYS FOOD CARD? and it had a 0 balance, for sure for sho? did putt putt save you with free eggs? lmfao
Ouch

Ada, OH

#14 Mar 18, 2012
Bubble Head wrote:
Go to STITES and quit your bitchin--99% of you always bitch----there is the door--if you do not like it here go somewhere else to shop. we do not care---and for the clean part----it will stay clean. I bet this store is cleaner than your house. Hmmmmm !!!
Is that the one over by Lima, south side of the road?
Hmm

Kenton, OH

#15 Mar 18, 2012
I am trying to figure out the lady that used to work there with the eyebrow piercing I think her and my hubby had something going on behind my back

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 18, 2012
Bubble Head wrote:
i completely agree this site was set up to be helpful and all it does is give the lowlife cowards in this town the chance to sit on their lazy, unemployed, pill poppen asses and flap their jaws in a way that nobody can do anything about it because they know that if they put their big girl panties on and said this shit to someones face then they'd get their teeth knocked out for them!! grow up, get clean, get a job, and then a life
bradyd

Kenton, OH

#17 Mar 18, 2012
Bubble Head wrote:
i don't care well i hope you don't work or run that place if you due it won't stay oppen long. this is the most stores are here, won't last long with that hog wash.
New customer

Grafton, OH

#18 Mar 23, 2012
Tonight was the first time I have shopped in savealot. The store was clean and all the employees were helpful and friendly. Other than that theresa who sleeps with anyone with a pulse and a bank account. She was telling anyone who would listen about how bad the store is and that the food is horrible and her hours being cut back. With the little bit I overheard while in another line I can see why they cut her hours. If it were up to me I would never employee her with that attitude. But I will say I bought some of there meet for our dinner and it was good. Same as the other over priced stores around, just cost a little less. I will continue shopping there but will avoid theresas line. I just want to buy my groceries, not hear her life story. Maybe a customer service class is what she needs!?!?!?!
look

Enfield, IL

#19 Mar 23, 2012
New customer wrote:
Tonight was the first time I have shopped in savealot. The store was clean and all the employees were helpful and friendly. Other than that theresa who sleeps with anyone with a pulse and a bank account. She was telling anyone who would listen about how bad the store is and that the food is horrible and her hours being cut back. With the little bit I overheard while in another line I can see why they cut her hours. If it were up to me I would never employee her with that attitude. But I will say I bought some of there meet for our dinner and it was good. Same as the other over priced stores around, just cost a little less. I will continue shopping there but will avoid theresas line. I just want to buy my groceries, not hear her life story. Maybe a customer service class is what she needs!?!?!?!
look I am not sleeping with your husband nice try nobody is goin to fire me because Ur mad so shut up and go burn in he**
concerned

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 23, 2012
Must suck to live your life concerned. I'd be ashamed if I'd ever live or do things the way you do. But its your life and because of your personal choices I'm sure you will be in he**
Hmmmm

Kenton, OH

#21 Mar 24, 2012
look wrote:
<quoted text>look I am not sleeping with your husband nice try nobody is goin to fire me because Ur mad so shut up and go burn in he**
Wat makes u so sure u won't lose ur job if u b$tch to ppl and rude?
Hmmmm

Kenton, OH

#22 Mar 24, 2012
New customer wrote:
agree with u. Nvr hir some 1 that rude. tryin 2 fiqure out y she wont get fired 4 treatin customers bad and downin the store.
WTF

Kenton, OH

#23 Mar 25, 2012
concerned wrote:
Must suck to live your life concerned. I'd be ashamed if I'd ever live or do things the way you do. But its your life and because of your personal choices I'm sure you will be in he**
She will be the one going to he$$. Being rude and sleeping with mulitple guys. No HO allowed in heaven. My life is great and happy about the way I do things. I've actually shopped there and have asked about her and the pregnant one. Nothing bad was said about them or the store. I was just told that they were off that day. Not one bad word came out of this cashiers mouth. I even was blaming the cashier about not having the meat that was in the ad. She was polite and took me yelling at her in stride. She apologized for not having it. While I was walking out of the store a manager came up and was asking her about what had just happened. She laughed it off to the manager. I would like to apologize to this cashier.
Nikki E

Kenton, OH

#24 Mar 25, 2012
I've shopped at basically every store Kenton has to offer, and the customer service has always depended on the person you get.

Kmart = Never have lines open, employees are hard to find, god forbid you call out there you'll be on hold for 2 hours just to find out if they carry 1 item, most employees are rude outside of a few.

Wal-Mart = Once again not very many lines open, 200 employees and have to wait forever to get help, the customer service desk people are rude, a couple of the cashiers are rude, they leave boxes in the middle of the aisle, if you get there later on a Saturday or Sunday all the carts are in the parking lot, and the food prices are very high imo.

Kroger = As for customer service they have a couple employees out there I think are awesome. I recognize most who have been there awhile, and it's nice that they recognize me as well. However IMO they have some of the same issues as the other stores, not always enough lines open, some of the people who bag the groceries suck, which is why I always try to use self check out. Out there you can almost tell who has been there a while and who hasn't. Out of all the stores in town Kroger is my favorite. Food prices are average and the employees are the most helpful.

Save-A-Lot = Seems no matter how busy it is, I always seem to be there when only 1 line is open, produce looks like crap most of the time, some of the cashiers just throw your stuff in the cart no matter what it is, for now the store is clean, but past experience it doesn't seem to take long for it to get nasty, only been in once since they changed hands, but the employee they use to have only 1 did I ever have issues with. Their food prices are average, and the employees use to be helpful.
question

Kenton, OH

#25 Mar 25, 2012
Use to go there because of the meat market. This left there, no more fresh meat, I few prepacked items. Time to go to IGA in Raymond.
Nikki E

Kenton, OH

#26 Mar 25, 2012
question, not sure when you go, but go when food stamps first come out. That store has awesome sales that week. They have other sales through the month, but the first week of food stamps their sales are awesome. We don't even have/get food stamps, but go every month.

You can save a lot (ha ha) of money at "The Warehouse" in lima, if your family is big on fresh fruits and veggies. 50lb bag of potatoes $10 10lb bag $0.98, 3lb bag of onions $1.29. Depending on the season is what you can get there, but the potatoes and onions are constant.
supportlocal

Kenton, OH

#27 Mar 26, 2012
question wrote:
Use to go there because of the meat market. This left there, no more fresh meat, I few prepacked items. Time to go to IGA in Raymond.
I agree the IGA in Raymond has good fresh meat, But you don`t have to go that far....mt Victory meats is here in town open 6 days a week the meat is local and not as expensive as Kroger!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde at BK 7 min Johnny 9
Bailey Nicole Caldwell (May '12) 13 hr amy 12
drug bust Sun Paul 3
Convicted CM trying to sell home security Sat unknown 2
Fund raiser too improve KMS gym. Looking to rai... Fri Rusty 25
rob lutes Jan 23 ace 5
wish u all would jus disappear and I mean every... Jan 23 Johnny 4
Kenton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web