Guesst

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Been hearing alot about this chick.. what you know?
Dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

She's a nasty emo chick... a flippin weirdo if u ask me! and ugly as fuuuuuuuuhhhkkkk!
someone who knows better

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

you know its funny how so many people judge a person when they no little about them I happen to know tabbitha very well and she is much more than what a few "A" holes think. she is very bright and spends her time doing many positive things with her life. something some of you could learn from if you werent so busy running your lips on here about other peoples busy.
The Tifffani kiss

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

seriously ppl she is my best friend and i love her to death...:) if anyone has anything else to say about her it wouldnt matter cause its just words and if you dont like this chick then you can go shot yourself in the face cause really no one gives a shit what you assholes think..all i have to say is get a mouth full of shotgunn:)
TOO YOU

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

SHES ALRIGHT
haha

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

well you people that talk crap about her are crazy,
yeah she is a little different but aint we all?
it wouldn't be fun if we were all the same (:
i love you Tabby (:
taylor risner

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

i like her :)
she used to go to my school (usv) i miss her. but by her facebook, she seems happy as ever in Kenton,:)
and people shouldn't judge her.
unknown

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

hate her.
Jodi

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

Ya'll are something else get on here and judge people how would you like it if someone starts a forum about you and all is negative?Before u start digging in someone elses backyard clean up your own first..yes i know Tabbitha for ya'll to know my son is dating her and she is a sweetheart..
Tabbitha Prall

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Judged:

Agreed with Midjet (Lakota) you guys don't need to talk sh*t if you're going to hide behind usernames, get your facts straight. I am a student youth leader and a ROTC cadet..I live for these two things. I do not live to make everyone happy, so sorry for not satifing all of your needs. I have my friends who are sticking by my side throught everything, and it's all I need. Say what you want..it won't affect me, just a heads up. ;)
By the way thank you Tiffani, Taylor, Lakota, and Jodi...
Miranda Dague

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Tabby's one of the coolest ppl i know. just because shes diffrent makes her a "emo chick"? Then I guess we all are. Ppl please get a life.
hmmm

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Okay that is my sister that if you just judge someone you dont know i think that is wrong and weird..
Needs_to_be_solv ed

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Me and Tabby don't talk very often. But from what I know she is really nice and yes, at least she has something to live for other than you idiots getting on here just to think negative things about everyone. Sorry she isn't "perfect" like you are. If she is different let her be different, it's who she is. You don't have to point out every one's faults, as if they don't already see them?
Tabbitha Prall

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Who are you, "Needs te be solved?"
Can you get ahold of me on facebook or something?
wow

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

i think that shes a slut she fucked todd while she was with billy shes messed up!! billy is a awsome guy!! he would have given you anything and everything and you go & mess it up i dont feel sorry for you when you put your boo hoo sh** on facebook .....he is a amazing friend! & ITS PRETTY BAD THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A SLUT & SLEEP WITH HIS BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!
Tabby

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

I'm not sure who you are wow. But I think I have a pretty good idea who you are. I'm not here to dis on Billy either, because we are still friends. But Billy didn't give me anything and everything, admittly I had made a mistake.. I did not "sleep" with Todd though. The week that everything had happened, he was out camping with his family. He wasn't talking to me, and when he was he was being a dickhead. I knew we were going to break up soon, and I was vulnerable. Todd is as well one of my bestfriends and has always been there for me, we were both stupid, I was hurt & he liked me shit just kind of happened. Billy was probably one of the worst boyfriends I have ever had, but it's not his fault. He is deeply in love with one of his ex's that kept hurting him. I think he was just trying to find a way out, but it didn't work and he didn't want to hurt me. No one has made a big deal out of this, but everyone knows how Todd can be. I told Billy what happened, and once I did he really didn't even care. He wasn't affected by it at all.
I've made one stupid mistake in my life, I can't take it back. So what the hell ever.. Say what you want. I am NOT a cheater. I have been with my boyfriend for over 9 months and we're still growing stronger. I don't really have the heart to cheat on someone.. It's not me. I wouldn't purposely hurt someone like that, but like I said. At the moment, me and Billy were already broke up, just no one had said it. We both already knew it. I've apologized to Billy, he has has told me the same thing again and again. In fact these are his exact words...its kol lol.its the past.kno ya didnt mean ta do it.shit happens.i get that.were kol
bsides u ant the first ta do that to me n probably wont be the last.but we are kol tho...
So lay off the bull it's OUR business not yors.
Tabby

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Andd by the wayy.. I'm no slut. I've only had sex with one person and that's my current boyfriend.
Dayna

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

dont let these idiots bring you down. you are an awesome girl!! keep your head up. everyone else needs to shut up. karma will catch up with you. tabby is a girl that knows how to live right. she is sweet and caring and would help anyone. how dare ppl talk bad about her. i love you tabby dont ever change!!
HAA

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

i love when bitches lie, you have slept with more people than one. and you got close enough with jon anstine!
Rick Kcir

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Just the tip?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Chris Amwig a drug user? (Jul '11) 19 min Yeah 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 59 min Pops 29,202
Kay McNamara holly marlin 3 hr lol 10
Np More Sports 3 hr Hmmm 18
Lock Your Car doors 16 hr brit 3
alicia hall 18 hr This hoe 2
Rachael Mcgrath? (Feb '11) 20 hr tricky wellfair 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000