iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#65 Jul 3, 2012
Durez wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing else to say Iriqueer. Probably forgot to pay your Internet bill. Must to be on public assistance.
naw boi we live off the interest from our hard earned money, you making 100,000.00 in enon valley lmao, heard the school pays you in dead chickens, ya brother said you were a woos. bring it boi.shadieboi
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#66 Jul 3, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have it right, iriquOOi has an anger control problem and that can be tough for someone without the social skills to deal with that emotion. It's nice his family is taking care of him, so many family's cannot care for special needs children. Thanks for the insight. Some of his comments used to get my dander up, now I see it for what it is.
oh my how sweet it is. not, lol, when people mess with my family, our money, my dog or my cat, damn straight i get my blood to boil, thats the iriquOOi blood in me, lol the rest is bull headed german, have a good safe 4th weekend. 4 sho 4 sho.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#67 Jul 3, 2012
bubbles wrote:
Yelp he is the 1 that run over the boy--it is being covered up---you bet your life he did it.
I hope GOD takes him down. What about the beating of the guy at THE BAR south of Kenton--was a cover up also.
Another thing--iriquOOi---you are chicken s h i t
S O B---low as you can get SOB---afraid to meet someone that has called you out--you did not show---I waited and watched to see if you would--no you did not --the other person was there tho.
ah ha was you patroling at boy scout lake again, fatboi? even your deputies say your a piece of shit. like it or lump it, your choice FATBOI.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#68 Jul 3, 2012
grow up bottomfeeder so you alsoo can kiss my azz. lmbo

Since: Sep 12

Wixom, MI

#69 Sep 13, 2012
Topix is for losers to gossip and act tough behind their fake name and keyboard!
hahahehe

Kenton, OH

#70 Sep 13, 2012
Hotroute wrote:
Topix is for losers to gossip and act tough behind their fake name and keyboard!
That's why you're here.
WoW

Westerville, OH

#71 Apr 10, 2014
hahahehe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you're here.
Has this case ever been solved??
willy dawwg

Kenton, OH

#72 Apr 10, 2014
Durez wrote:
Iriquooi, you my friend are a complete dumbass
sukdik.
Bologna

United States

#73 Apr 12, 2014
I call BULL SH!T
Croke

Kenton, OH

#74 Apr 12, 2014
his mom deb at the eagles lodge is a piece of work herself.
she is suppose to be serving paid members and sll she does is run them away. also it was her son that beat up that guy and ran over the child.
upstanding citizens.
Sheila

United States

#75 Apr 12, 2014
Who's mom? Because they all don't have the same mothers.
Count Me In

United States

#76 Apr 13, 2014
I'd date him! He's hottttt!
Trooper's Love

United States

#77 Apr 15, 2014
If He wrote:
If he was a good trooper do you think he would have been assigned Hardin County????
Bahahaha! You're a JOKE!
POSTAL

United States

#78 Apr 18, 2014
Hmmmmm....Interesting!
Curious

Columbus, OH

#79 Apr 18, 2014
What ever happened to Shannon Kelly
More Curious

United States

#80 Apr 19, 2014
Curious wrote:
What ever happened to Shannon Kelly
Who's that?
Hotttt

United States

#81 Apr 20, 2014
Are any of the Burd boys single??
matt

Enfield, IL

#82 Apr 29, 2014
Red wrote:
I was told this was the person that ran over the boy in Patterson a few years ago....it was a hit and run and the boy died...and the parents are still looking for the person...The boys hair was found on one of the tires...to many people are bringing this up...maybe it should be checked into....
Well this is the same idiot that just ab beat Josh Reed to death at the finish line yrs BK just BC his steroid freak of a brother was messing with Josh's. Wife and who's not Going to say something to someone who's messen with ur wife. Well when Josh did which is only prob 5 7 tall and at the time 180 PDA a state trooper by the name of burd runs at Josh and hit him so hard that the kid about lost his eye and gets state trooper.of the yr yeah that's really who I want patrolen my highways that a boy trooper. Bird this county is a freaken joke
Real Life Dr Quinn

United States

#83 Apr 29, 2014
matt wrote:
<quoted text>Well this is the same idiot that just ab beat Josh Reed to death at the finish line yrs BK just BC his steroid freak of a brother was messing with Josh's. Wife and who's not Going to say something to someone who's messen with ur wife. Well when Josh did which is only prob 5 7 tall and at the time 180 PDA a state trooper by the name of burd runs at Josh and hit him so hard that the kid about lost his eye and gets state trooper.of the yr yeah that's really who I want patrolen my highways that a boy trooper. Bird this county is a freaken joke
WoW! Sorry to hear that. And the trooper wasnt even the one messing with her? So, he was jumping in to protect his brother? When was this?
hahaha

Ada, OH

#84 Apr 30, 2014
KPD are a joke. They build cases about as good as michael j fox builds card houses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan wilt and Amy Osborne 15 min anonymous 5
Bobbie Fee 21 min magicmike 37
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min Big Johnson 31,158
Tabitha Breedin 3 hr Freddy got fingered 1
The End of an Era (KTFB) 15 hr Zane 71
Jason Mann's and his fat ex Dunkirk trash 15 hr Curious in Hardin 6
Miller and Guyton 15 hr Game Changer 6
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kenton People Search