party in dunkirk
buckeyebob

Kenton, OH

#1 Sep 12, 2012
who was the girl who was showing the tits ?
papabear

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 13, 2012
The guy she was with wasn't her hubby I know that
Crazies

Kenton, OH

#3 Apr 22, 2016
Who cares no one owns me married or not I can hook up with who ever I choose to.Gossip gossip jealous u can't have any.To old and ugly u r
papabear wrote:
The guy she was with wasn't her hubby I know that
slick willy

Apex, NC

#4 Apr 22, 2016
Hey I don't want to gossip like everyone else I just want to see those tots.
Companies do

Kenton, OH

#5 Apr 22, 2016
Prosatots lol u want boobs I'm sure we already have sex offender rattliff,
slick willy wrote:
Hey I don't want to gossip like everyone else I just want to see those tots.
makedunkirkgreat again

Kenton, OH

#6 Apr 22, 2016
i herd there was a party at the car wash tonite?
Catamite 69

Kenton, OH

#7 Apr 22, 2016
That's cool wat are you going to be there I'll have Tony come over and slap u .Lol while you are there do some laundry and take a sponge bath in the rest room.We all know you need one.

Can u please clean up afterwards don't want kids stepping on dirty needles or seeing losers.

You can get anything you want their.

The people that work their allow trashy people to sell anytime.Trailer folk love drama and to brush the tooth they have.

Maybe Dale and Tony can fight that's wat I want to see.They can sit on their decks having bird watching contests.

Beat money you have no money or friends to party anyway.Got to wait till you get paid,,,lol.

After u get high walk out in front of a semi queers.

crying poor me ,I'm old fat and ugly
makingdunkirkgre atagain

Kenton, OH

#8 Apr 23, 2016
party turned out to be really lame too many losers snitches queers and a fat drunk with midget hands ranting is all it was
Forgot ur secret

Kenton, OH

#9 Apr 24, 2016
Heard Dale has informed codie that the potential problems of him driving around looking at kids.Glad Dale is so insightful and able to find someone that has nothing in life ,and gives great reach around.Before you have a chance I'm already reporting him driving by and starring at my kids and harassment God They should lock these sick people up for ever.Think about how he has bn rehabilitate lol right.Glad to know you have a buddy
Companies do wrote:
Prosatots lol u want boobs I'm sure we already have sex offender rattliff,<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alan spangler, Mandy steele 13 hr Bodashus1 7
My kids said the big bad wolf did it ,I think t... 20 hr Sad day for ugly mom 1
Autumn cottonswab (Sep '15) Mon Joshua 68
What a chitty place to live Facebook hardasss Sun john j 3
Soap opera laundromat Sun Jack be Nimble 2
Sarcastic Jun 25 Leeann henige 4
How can you Jun 24 Bama 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages