Beware of Stephen (Steve) Pope

Posted in the Kenton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#1 May 28, 2012
If ever you find yourself being hit on by Steve Pope.. beware.. he will burglarize your home and try and take you down in any way he can so that you "need him". Just a simple public service announcement. Don't want to hear of anyone else falling into his web of lies and fearing for your safety.
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#3 May 28, 2012
out on bail...
lame

Kenton, OH

#4 May 28, 2012
OK Autumm!!!! Grow up and just stop playing games with him. You were lucky to even get him sweety. You have five kids with how many different men? I mean geesh. All you did was use the poor guy and now he is so far in love with you he wants to kill himself. You, in my opinion, are pathetic!
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#5 May 29, 2012
excuse me fatty.. why dont you come tell me that to my face.. fall into his shit.. have fun... become brainwashed and enjoy the ride! Used him? I told him to get away so many God damn times.. so again.. being brainwashed by him and believing is ok with me.. I just know you'll be next and I you will know then... also.. way to go telling who you are by saying the only thing you can think of to downgrade me.. having 5 kids by 3 dads.. doesnt make me a whore.. it makes me a dumb ass for falling for asses.. and thinking they can change.. but I am glad I met Steve, because now I have finally smartened up.. and know what you are you will always be.. enjoy sucking his dick.
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#6 May 29, 2012
and if you walk past my house again.. in the alley.. at my driveway.. I will press harassment charges against you.
I think him stealing things... damaging my car.. committing other crimes.. and acting like it was someone else is a little nutso activity to me.. dont you think??????????
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#7 May 29, 2012
oh.. and lest we forget setting a car on fire in my driveway while children sleep....
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#10 Jun 1, 2012
Ill have her open for me 1st.
newby

Forest, OH

#11 Jun 2, 2012
Never heard of him
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#12 Jun 2, 2012
Hopefully it stays that way newby!
a friend

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jun 5, 2012
look autumn, why dont you just grow the f**k up already, and your pathetic room mate as well. i mean geeeesh arent you people supposed to be adults, youre acting like bigger babies than ur children.......GROW UP PEOPLE!!!...
a friend

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 5, 2012
Very well said!!!!
lame wrote:
OK Autumm!!!! Grow up and just stop playing games with him. You were lucky to even get him sweety. You have five kids with how many different men? I mean geesh. All you did was use the poor guy and now he is so far in love with you he wants to kill himself. You, in my opinion, are pathetic!
Stephanie

Kenton, OH

#15 Jun 5, 2012
a friend wrote:
Very well said!!!! <quoted text>
I find it ironic that "A friend " posted from Los Angeles a mean comment , then the same screen name and city replied . Hmmm? Talk you yourself much ? At least change your screen name if your making multiple posting and acting like different people .

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 5, 2012
Autumn is one of the biggest ho's around...all those kids and working and on welfare....spends all her money on pot....all she wants a man for is to take care of her kids......she is a SKANK!!!!!!
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#17 Jun 6, 2012
lol.. hi steve.. hows it goin? same things you told children services about to.. oh but drug tests prove different.. and its not welfare dumb ass.. its food stamps...I make a whopping 15 bucks an hour! wow! and steve.. you could never take care of me, which is why I tried to get your crazy, lazy, drunk ass out of my life since November of last year. YOU WOULDNT GO! so...GO! If you think I used you for help... where was it???????

also I know its you steve due to the fact that you stated that on your facebook too.. remember.. we have mutual friends... ha ha ha ha ha (that or someone talking for you)
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#18 Jun 6, 2012
oh. and lets not forget.. I HAVE a job.. and am not a felon (soon to be convicted).. I love seeing your loser ass walk out of that gas station every day carrying a bag of tall boys.. ha ha ha "I WANNA KILL MYSELF" have you said that lately? bhahahahahaha
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#19 Jun 6, 2012
oh.. look.. you got a new job.. how exciting.. too bad when you go to jail for your F3 charge of burglary and criminal damaging.. you wont have it when you get out..lol--- usually when you admit to being a dumb ass and destroying somebodys things "because you love me".. and stealing money.. and stealing other various items to support your gambling and drinking habit.. and destroying my TV, BlueRay player, Microwave, Van, Cindys car, 50% of Cindys clothes, breaking her things, breaking both of her Tvs, Breaking her picture frames, writing her a letter calling her a whore, stealing my car keys (twice), pour ammonia on Cindys couch,creeping by house, and pleading guilty to the assault charges... stalking my kids, talking to my kids,... you get what you deserve. Karma is a bitch.. enjoy your pathetic life with your pathetic whores while I focus on myself and my 5 beautiful girls.
Anonymous

Carey, OH

#20 Jun 6, 2012
for some reason i always thought food stamps was welfare! when did that change? also $15 an hour and still get food stamps what a racket, and you are whining about this loser but hey he would have never have met your kids if you hadn't introduced him to them but whatever
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#21 Jun 6, 2012
ok.. welfare.. when you say welfare it means money for people who dont have a job.. a welfare check.. foodstamps is part of the welfare system.. not welfare itself. yea.. 15 an hour with 5 kids you dumb ass... maybe 15 an hour is good for a single mom of a SMALL family. Im not whining about him.. Im letting people know.. Im not the 1st he has done crazy shit too.. and as it goes down the line of ladies who are dumb like me.. it gets worse. Im sure the next woman will get something done far worse than me and my kids did... he was a great liar. I get 100 bucks a month for food stamps by the way.. thats about a weeks worth of food.. if we eat cheap (which we always do).... and to clarify.. no.. I didnt know he was crazy like that until 1.5 years into the relationship.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22 Jun 6, 2012
fiji noel wrote:
for some reason i always thought food stamps was welfare! when did that change? also $15 an hour and still get food stamps what a racket, and you are whining about this loser but hey he would have never have met your kids if you hadn't introduced him to them but whatever
Oh..you are so right about the welfare fraud!!!!!! I have heard so much shit about her. And if she feels that way about Steve..maybe she sould get to know the next "victim" before she moves in with them and have them around her kids!!!!!!!!!
AVictim

Kenton, OH

#23 Jun 6, 2012
since you have the balls to reply "crabbyass" why dont you make it so I can see it too.. I can see you replied.. but no reply... you want to act like tough shit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McBride Furniture in Forest (Aug '13) 28 min always right 21
Stu Kitchen 31 min always right 10
Who is thee toughest individual in Hardin count... 1 hr need tested 19
Who Is Gregory Kalb (Sep '14) 1 hr need tested 7
nicki pinks miller in prison (Nov '13) 2 hr Cody pinks 45
Shooting in Alger 2 hr hen 2
Who is the biggest "tool" in Kenton? 8 hr trash 6
More from around the web

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE