Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Why would you put that on here? How stupid!
Why

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I put that on here because if it's true, about the heroin, then he needs help. Many on this site have battled this drug and perhaps can help. IF it's true, his family needs support and help. I hope it's just a sick rumor. Didn't mean to upset anyone.
whatever

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

He's just a kid! No way!
Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Really? You think the people on here might be able to help him?!? You are either full of it or dumber than hell! Most of the people on here are strung out or dealers! They will be of no help to him. If you are concerned go to his parents ask them if they need help! Don post it on TOPIX!
really

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

watch out his momma will beat u up jus like she did her ant for tellin bout the drugs she dos she even works at a hosptal
Why

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I don't know his parents. But I do know how painful heroin addiction is. He's a young kid. If he's on it, someone needs to step in and step up now and get him help. I hope someone is keeping watch on him and that he is ok.
Why

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

is his mom a nurse at the hospital? Who did she beat up? If she is a nurse hoping she has sense to see the signs and get him help. violence will not stop a heroin user. only love, support, and consequences will.
really

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

raejean gammon really bad who knows if she got blood on her cus i aint gonna let her do nothin to me now if i had to go thear cus she could be infected and takes blood.
a friend

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Scotty Gamon wrote:
I heard something very disturbing tonight. I heard that Scotty Gamon will not be playing football, this - his Senior year - because he has a 28 year old pregnant and is on heroin. Please tell me this isn't true. If he does have a girl pregnant, that isn't the end of the world. But heroin is. Does anyone know if this is true and if his family is getting him some help if it is? I'm worried about him. He is a nice young man.
why dont u put your name so i can tell scotty so he can whip your ass for spreading lies and rumors! he's got a baby now and he's more worried about finding a job then playing football you fuck*ng idiot! so let us know who your are!
billie gammon

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

really wrote:
watch out his momma will beat u up jus like she did her ant for tellin bout the drugs she dos she even works at a hosptal
this is billie and yes i do work at the hospital and yes i did beat up reajean but it had nothing to do with drug use. it had to do with me helping a family member out and then them spreading lies about my 4 year old daughter! and as far as my son goes scotty is not on heroin. thanks for being concerned. he is in counseling for other things that doesnt concern any of you. so back off and quit trying to destroy people's lives and my your own business!
TJR

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

I used to be friends with their daughter, always felt sooo bad for her cause they were really mean to her.
Why

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

First off I am glad to hear he is not on drugs. I never meant to cause pain to anyone. i heard this and jsut wondered if it was true. half the stuff you hear is a bunch of lies so I'm glad to hear it isn't true. wish scotty the best. he's a good kid. sounds like hes doing what he feels he needs to do.
mee

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

It is true he got a 28 year old woman pregnant. Tonya Farley. It's awful sad that she would have to stoop so low to go after a 17 year old BOY.. She cheated on her first husband, wasn't much of a surprise when she cheated on the second one.. She's a hoebag and will sleep with anything. That relationship won't last at all. He's just happy to have something to brag to his friends about because he has an older woman interested in him. What boy wouldn't want that? What will her children think of her when they grow up, knowing she has 3 different baby daddy's.. and who knows how many more she will end up with. Such a shame...
Heard

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

I heard the woman he got pregnant won't let him play football. If this is so, what a bitch. It's his senior year. Let him have it. Sounds like she has enough to do with 3 kids to keep herself busy. Let him have his last year as a kid. There is plenty of time for grown up stuff.
SO sick of it

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

If a 28 yr old trapped my minor...SHE/HE would be sittin behind bars! That's what good parents do, protect CHILDREN! I don't know any 17 yr old who has the maturity to handle this kind of situation.
Heard

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

I heard again today from a very reliable source that Scotty is using heroin. Dear God I hope these are all lies.
You are a fool

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Heard wrote:
I heard again today from a very reliable source that Scotty is using heroin. Dear God I hope these are all lies.
I know Scot better than all of you and he may have made some mistakes but he isn't messing around with that drug.
Soo

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

You are a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Scot better than all of you and he may have made some mistakes but he isn't messing around with that drug.
then why is he ditching all of his friends and teammates? When people begin using drugs, they drop friends, make new ones, quit sports, and change. He has all the signs.
Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

he is also havin a baby! DUH! That makes for alot of changes too!
You are a fool

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

Soo wrote:
<quoted text>
then why is he ditching all of his friends and teammates? When people begin using drugs, they drop friends, make new ones, quit sports, and change. He has all the signs.
You aren't worth arguing with I know the Gammon family very well. If his mother thought he was using that type of poison she would have his ass in rehab quicker than shit. Scot had a child and is working and trying to do the right thing by providing for that child and not living off the system. It is a shame he isn't participating in football but some times other things come first and his commitment to his daughter should be first.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pops 29,188
Np More Sports 7 hr Dumb Ass 16
Lock Your Car doors 9 hr brit 3
alicia hall 11 hr This hoe 2
Rachael Mcgrath? (Feb '11) 13 hr tricky wellfair 13
lost with out u but will survive 22 hr steve 6
Christin and jen boyle 23 hr tricky wellfair 7
•••
•••