Really what is wrong with people geez
This World

Kenton, OH

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Drugs are the main problem here!
shooting

Houston, OH

#3 Dec 15, 2012
The shooting was supposedly drug related. Heard that one is dead and shooter (s) on the run. Lock your doors and keep topix informed in you hear anything.
lives real close

Marysville, OH

#4 Dec 15, 2012
From what I understand, Dave Graddick was shot in the chest and life-flighted...saw and definitely heard the helicopter land. His wife was shot in the leg and transported by ambulance. Shooter is possibly still loose, but they are questioning several people from out of state.
lil too close

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2012
On twitter it talks about car with alabama tags
jlmeee

Johnstown, OH

#6 Dec 15, 2012
So is the gun man loose or not i have kids n it is honestly freekin me out the fact they could be runnin
s32ss

Napoleon, OH

#7 Dec 15, 2012
so does it half to do with drugs, or what
idk

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Just heard at gas station stacy shot dave and miranda and on lose now

Ashley, OH

#9 Dec 15, 2012
I heard David gradick was the one shot in the leg and he did it to himself.

Ashley, OH

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Stacy who?

Minster, OH

#12 Dec 15, 2012
wktn just reported no shooter on the loose. all of kenton is safe they said. they also said the shooting that took place was non life threatening so hopefully there will be no deaths. thats really all they said.
lives real close

Marysville, OH

#13 Dec 15, 2012
I know two were shot and possibly three...one suspect is still on the run, last I knew. I was told Dave was the one shot in the chest and his wife in the leg. Could be wrong.
s32ss

Napoleon, OH

#14 Dec 15, 2012
Here is the latest on the shooting tonight. One person was shot and was transported to undisclosed hospital by LifeFlight Helicopter. We were told non life threatening injuries. Police are questioning several suspects. They assure residents that they are safe, and a gunman is not on the loose. They have detained several suspects for questioning as they continue the investigation. WKTN will continue to follow the story and bring you the latest., thats from wktn
jlmeee

Johnstown, OH

#15 Dec 15, 2012
Here is the latest on the shooting tonight. One person was shot and was transported to undisclosed hospital by LifeFlight Helicopter. We were told non life threatening injuries. Police are questioning several suspects. They assure residents that they are safe, and a gunman is not on the loose. They have detained several suspects for questioning as they continue the investigation. WKTN will continue to follow the story and bring you the latest. facebook page said for wktn

Minster, OH

#16 Dec 15, 2012
Think about it

Zanesville, OH

#17 Dec 15, 2012
It stands to reason, if the Hospital is undisclosed then there could be a shooter on the loose. If the shooter is gunning for the person in the undisclosed Hospital, then we are probably safe.
s32ss

Napoleon, OH

#18 Dec 15, 2012
omg, there is no shooter it was a drug deal gone bad it's freaking kenton, they wouldn't lie to a small town people just want's to start rumor to scare people
scrwktown

Huntsville, OH

#19 Dec 15, 2012
um, if it's a drug deal gone bad, there has to be a shooter... unless the dumba$$ shot himself, but then he'd be the shooter ;)
s32ss

Napoleon, OH

#20 Dec 15, 2012
what i men't to say they caught the shooter lol
This World

Kenton, OH

#21 Dec 15, 2012
Police Scanner reported 2 shot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who delivers Red Bull? 1 hr Yes 4
Has any one seen desiree lumpkin????? 2 hr Haha 5
James donnal 15 hr Spankiesdino Shop 2
Maintenance men International Paper / Graphic P... 15 hr Dumpty hummpty 11
Whitakers (Oct '17) May 24 Disturbed 5
Who is this Kenton Man Facing Drug Charges? May 22 bill 2
cristina spearman justin fraizer (Oct '10) May 22 Ufirst 33

Kenton Jobs

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages