Kenton topix
Born and raised

Kenton, OH

#1 May 2, 2010
Kenton topix site has become like everything else in this town. Its over run with trash talking junkies, that live off our tax dollars while they sit in their government paid for apartment, smoking cigarettes that were paid for by selling their babies food stamps. Some of you people on here need to get off the computer and start looking for a job for God's sake. This site was intended for talking about news worthy topics. Not who's doing who and where to find the best pot. What is funny is the people who get on here to defend theirselves and just end up making theirselves look worse. I personally feel they need to shut down this entire site. It is nothing but Jerry Springer for the net and nothing good is coming from it.
Gotta stop

Ashley, OH

#2 May 3, 2010
Is it possible to report all the trash talkers and get them kicked off so some of us can have an intelligent discussion on here again. I started reporting anyone who used a cuss word, worth a try.
Hardin County Girl

Columbus, OH

#3 May 3, 2010
I agree with both of you. Call them out and report them. This forum could be a good place to give information about the drug problem in Kenton. It could be an educational site to help those who are suffering with dealing with family members on drugs. This could be a site to warn people who the drug dealers are. I was on one thread about some girl defending herself and it was a mess. People dredging up dirty laundry and calling each other out......all had enough dirty laundry for the whole town of Kenton.
kjm

Kenton, OH

#4 May 3, 2010
Born and raised wrote:
Kenton topix site has become like everything else in this town. Its over run with trash talking junkies, that live off our tax dollars while they sit in their government paid for apartment, smoking cigarettes that were paid for by selling their babies food stamps. Some of you people on here need to get off the computer and start looking for a job for God's sake. This site was intended for talking about news worthy topics. Not who's doing who and where to find the best pot. What is funny is the people who get on here to defend theirselves and just end up making theirselves look worse. I personally feel they need to shut down this entire site. It is nothing but Jerry Springer for the net and nothing good is coming from it.
everyone hates on this site but everyone is so fast to hop up on it and see what is goin on. so really people who say only losers get on it, think about it, ur on it right now reading this. lmao.

Kenton, OH

#5 May 3, 2010
This site is a reflection of Kenton.
Like it or not-This is how our community is.
A depressive cesspool.
Born and raised

Kenton, OH

#6 May 3, 2010
kjm wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone hates on this site but everyone is so fast to hop up on it and see what is goin on. so really people who say only losers get on it, think about it, ur on it right now reading this. lmao.
I never said it was just for losers, wha I stated it that it is getting over run with "losers" just like everything else in town. If it was used for it's intended purpose it isn't such a bad idea.
True Q

Zanesville, OH

#7 May 5, 2010
I completely agree with the poster. This section of Topix needs cleaned.
wtf

Zanesville, OH

#8 May 5, 2010
I thought this forum was to let people know what was going on in town. Not for bashing people. This site has gotten out of control. That's what you get when you have immature people on this site.I like to know when a drug bust goes down or what business is ripping people off. I agree with finding out what people think about what is going on with the elected officials along with the cops and sheriffs in this town. Not that this girl is a slut or this guy is a rapist. People really need to grow up. I am only 17yrs old and I get to vote in November. I want to know how the public feels about certain things on the ballot. The news that you get from the newspaper is all one sided. I even know that because they don't report most things. I know that the judges, lawyers, and law enforcement are involved in alot of what is going on here. My family has been in Kenton for years and they pretty much can tell me every murder that has went unsolved or covered up.
Sandie Albert

Kenton, OH

#9 May 7, 2010
Gotta stop wrote:
Is it possible to report all the trash talkers and get them kicked off so some of us can have an intelligent discussion on here again. I started reporting anyone who used a cuss word, worth a try.
Just click on the box "Report Abuse" they will check it out and throw it out if it is not suitable for site. Hope this helps.
Sandie Albert

Kenton, OH

#10 May 7, 2010
I did this and it really works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cristina spearman justin fraizer (Oct '10) 3 hr Ufirst 33
Who is this Kenton Man Facing Drug Charges? 13 hr cecil 1
Maintenance men International Paper / Graphic P... 13 hr guest 5
jeromy ramge? 13 hr guest 3
James gudger? May 20 Boss 2
Julie and Terry, very sad May 20 sorry honey 20
does anyone know krystal altvater????? (Jun '10) May 19 Beach boy 21

Kenton Jobs

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages