janie

Kenton, OH

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Are there any doomsday preppers in our area? and do you think anyone one should prepare for the worst? I'm not talking end of the world on dec 21. just wondering?
Heather

Kenton, OH

#2 Nov 28, 2012
I watch alot of Doomsday Preppers on tv and some of them have some good points, especially the economics collasp. I can see that happening,dont know if I believe all the hype about what the future holds but better to be prepared than not!
wtf

Kenton, OH

#3 Nov 28, 2012
I'll wait and live like the worst people's nightmare if it comes down to it. In the mean time I'll just enjoy life.
save

Enfield, IL

#5 Nov 28, 2012
janie wrote:
Are there any doomsday preppers in our area? and do you think anyone one should prepare for the worst? I'm not talking end of the world on dec 21. just wondering?
Yes you should already be prepareing IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW-
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#6 Nov 28, 2012
you all are a bunch of crazy mo fos, kittycity is the rght place fo ya. i hve nuff beer for a week i'm good.... go suk it fools
Best Way

Kenton, OH

#7 Nov 28, 2012
The best way to prepare for the end of times is to stay right with the Lord. I am sorry to tell the doomsday preppers, but food and water isn't going to save you. Sure it may give you a bit more time in this horrible earth but if you're right with the Lord you'll be safe and sound. Just keep that in thought. For whoever said it's happening now, you're right it is happening now and has been happening for a long time, but there are chances that we won't see the end of times. Until then, live your life, be happy and praise the Lord.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#9 Nov 29, 2012
you punk azz kittycity wannabes know squat
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#10 Nov 29, 2012
i'm gonna survive cause my basement is gonna protect me... kittycity rules and you can suk it

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 29, 2012
IriquOOi you have commented in just about evey post. Is Topix your only was to conntact the outside world? Do you have a job or are you just lonely?
iriquOO1

Kenton, OH

#13 Nov 30, 2012
all you wannbe's you just wish you could be as good as me.. my opinion is the only one that counts....i am the greatest thing in kittiecity so suk it all you do eared pastry eatin wannabes

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Given the increased risk of a nuclear incident, whether it be a meltdown or conflict, the imminent collapse of the Dollar, or first disarming and ultimately, a takeover by the UN, I'd say yes, it's a dam*ed good idea to be prepared at least a little. As for being a prepper vs apathetic, I'd say both positions are doomed from the start. The have nots in a crisis will invariably take from those that have, through any means necessary, as is human nature. We will either thrive or fall further into slavery as a community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milfs 7 min Neutral observer 6
Who is thee toughest individual in Hardin count... 3 hr hmmmm 16
Who is the biggest "tool" in Kenton? 7 hr curiosity kills 5
Why did terry price resign?? 10 hr voter 24
Topix for Kenton should just be called gossip c... (Apr '10) 22 hr BTDT 9
Stu Kitchen Fri guest 9
Kenton Thu Grandpajones 1
More from around the web

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE