First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stacy

Kenton, OH

#1 Jun 10, 2012
I got a question. I was behind a blue jeep today. doors and top off and some nice rims and he passed a big yellow jeep and they both kinda waved and when he passed another one they waved.. Why they waving I don't get it. Anyone tell me?
bcuz

Kenton, OH

#2 Jun 11, 2012
theyre happy people.
jeff

Kenton, OH

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Stacy,
Only Jeep wranglers do this, & not all of them do it. Some don't believe in it. The ones that know the past and have the heart for a Wrangler will do it. The ones who don't shouldn't even have a Wrangler.

It's a jeep thing.
bout time

Kenton, OH

#4 Jun 11, 2012
ITS not a jeep thing its a GAY THING!!

Ada, OH

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Bikers do it why is it gay?
Nathan

Kenton, OH

#6 Jun 12, 2012
bout time wrote:
ITS not a jeep thing its a GAY THING!!
hahahhah. What do you drive? because I'd put my money on my jeep getting anywhere & when I saw anywhere I mean anywhere you can't. You do notice that you didn't put your name on here. Just saying.
ice man

Kenton, OH

#7 Jun 15, 2012
ITS A JEEP THING IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A JEEP THING
bystander2

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 19, 2012
I drive a JEEP WRANGLER to! with the TOP DOWN to! and they wave to me and i wave back....and yes ITS A JEEP THING! go get yerself a JEEP and u can be as cool as us! Beep Beep Jeep!!...I always wave to Bystander! cuz he's a COOL Dude like that! well actually its a NOD and a WAVE...CUZ its a late 70 thing to do! hahahaha
Ralph

Europe

#9 Jun 19, 2012
It's not a JEEP thing it is a HOMOSEXUAL thing!!! Don't see everyone driving any other make of car waving at each other. Do you? All JEEP owners are Gay and are looking for new jeep owners that is why they wave if you own a Jeep and don't wave back they know you are still a virgin in the Jeep circle and means they have a shot at you.......
bystander2

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jun 20, 2012
LMFAO at Ralphy Boi!!...Dude ya making yerself look Stupid.....To FF !
nson

Kenton, OH

#11 Jun 20, 2012
HAHAHAHAH. I drive a Wrangler too. Don't be hating because we have something you wish you had (:
bystander2

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jun 20, 2012
^^^5 nson...I have a 98 wrangler sport...just put a new top on it...do you know where i can get the upper frames for the soft windows?
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#13 Jun 21, 2012
personally, i drive a B. M. F. F.,ITeople drive rice burners thrice wrecked.nawS PAID FOR AND IS IMMACULATE, INTERIOR IS LIKE BRAND NEW, does that make us special? naw, being ourselvesdoes.
nson

Kenton, OH

#14 Jun 21, 2012
bystander2 wrote:
^^^5 nson...I have a 98 wrangler sport...just put a new top on it...do you know where i can get the upper frames for the soft windows?
let me do some looking I have a buddy that owns a jeep shop in sothern Ohio so ill give him a call today and see for ya
nson

Kenton, OH

#15 Jun 21, 2012
bystander2 wrote:
http://www.jeep4x4center.com/jeep-doors/wrang...

see if you can find em on this website and let me know
bystander2

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jun 21, 2012
thxs man!
nson

Kenton, OH

#17 Jun 22, 2012
bystander2 wrote:
thxs man!
find what you needed?
Ralph

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jun 22, 2012
nson wrote:
<quoted text>
let me do some looking I have a buddy that owns a jeep shop in sothern Ohio so ill give him a call today and see for ya
My point exactly.....Friends are Friends Pals are Pals but BUDDIES sleep together or as you Jeep owners spell it BUTTIES!!!! Now who looks like a Bigger HOMO? You and bystander does..........
bystander2

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jun 22, 2012
yes nson lots of goodies on that site..where r they located at? i didnt see a town or city
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#20 Jun 22, 2012
bystander2 wrote:
yes nson lots of goodies on that site..where r they located at? i didnt see a town or city
believe it is in mt victory where strawberry likes to ride a perfect 3 she couldnt handle a perfect 9. and my B. M. F. F.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Coulsin Ada construction.and more 5 hr sister please visit 29
johnny tiltons out lookout....... 5 hr axial axel42 6
Any of u punks want to fight? 6 hr jimmy newtron 19
does anyone know tabitha mulkey???? 6 hr jon 2
ashley roberts 6 hr korn 2
Wallers 6 hr guest 7
Historic Down Town 7 hr Junk 1
Kenton Dating
Find my Match

Kenton Jobs