bertnernie

Houston, OH

#2 Nov 23, 2012
You seen that all by yourself???? you really really seen it??? I wish i would have seen it....

Yeap you fit right in.
bertnernie

Houston, OH

#4 Nov 23, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
ahha another azzclown must be out on their milk route. get a real job. give up the lap dances at the cup. ok agree//////////
You are one funny kid. Can I get a job like yours or is there any money left after you get your welfare check,

or is your momma still workin the corner of walk and don't walk. or was that your wife.... OMG can you say fuggly.

or it could be both, I bet it takes a lot of quarters to keep you in ripple.
bertnernie

Houston, OH

#7 Nov 23, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
yourX wifee raised prety ldies,agree wants a rustyazz chevy, un orun, lmfao
How long does it take the welts to go done from your women gettin hit with all thos quarters people throw as they go by?

You must be so proud
bnertnernie

Houston, OH

#9 Nov 24, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text> not as long as the aids to leave your yellow tinte boy, lmfao tanner he/she, she/he, get a job, get up off ya knees, andswallow. heard you relieved the other men at work, you are getting full in the cheeks, you surely should swallow.
I was wondering, do you miss the road side rest south of town?
bnertnernie

Houston, OH

#11 Nov 24, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>heard ya mamma plied her trade there. suckituckyfki. lmao.
so the answer is yes. got it, so what knot hole you stickin it in now. Or do you just stay on the porch and play with yourself. BTW you need a bigger raincoat that one is gittin kind of small for that gut you been sportin... Maybe you shoul;d spend some time on a stairmaster
bnertnernie

Houston, OH

#13 Nov 24, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>6ft 245lb. 34 in waist, less than 5% body fat, baby that was the tube, not the gut. you simply cant handle it, keep stalking, maybe someday ill slow down, then whatcha gonna do, waa waa waa, i caught up mamma, now what do i do???? take a long walk on a short short pier. nope you simply dont qualify or deserve the perfect 9 club.
where did you copy that stat from, you lookin at football palyers in the locker room again. You worry me about as much as a rainy day blimpo, you couldn't move move your fat arse out of your own way let alone run....
bnertnernie

Houston, OH

#15 Nov 24, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>are yu done pumpin kel yet? ya fatazz mamma will be very jealous.
So do your momma and mrs still workin the same corner? I heard she got tired and sat on a small bench and now they can't find then bench. Or did she bring it home for her puggie pie to sit on the porch since you can't sit in chairs any more. You need to lose some of that fat in your arse.
bnertnernie

Houston, OH

#18 Nov 24, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>kindly stfu you inbred lewis baxley nanns. or was it grandpa?
OH NO you're not mad are you... I don't think I could take it if you where mad... LOLOLOLOLOL

You get on here and spot your trash and then when someone gives it back you get your little feelings hurt OH NOOOOOO

And of course your witty retort will be ....kitty city mumbo jumbo, my momma like horses, jibber jabber kittie city...

You fat hog! get a job and get of the porch and stop given hand jobs to the donkey in the back yard
Ralph

Houston, OH

#19 Nov 24, 2012
I have noticed iriquooi can't string together a thought. Give him heck till he stops being such a moron
bnertnernie

Houston, OH

#21 Nov 25, 2012
whoa did iriarseclown tell you bet that really stung.
bnertnernie

Houston, OH

#23 Nov 25, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
dd yo slept well la night or di ant conne come to visit u and yorb babbon azz mamma,? guest and i had a bodacious night. wow.poor little skinneyminney just didnt make it. no you dont gt the leftovers. get a job.
all I got from your post was

blabber, crep duni cort blahh....

do you speak english? I understand you did'nt get past 5th grade but come on you can do better. Or you talking with your mouth full again.....let the donkey alone for a bit....
bnertnernie

Houston, OH

#27 Nov 25, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
ngo tochurchndprayto gd to rmove your stupidity. k. p. d. dont handle that, only donuts.
donuts? whoa did you hurt yourself comin up with that response? I think the monket pox is doin a number on you man... How do you hold the little critters down? Of course if they get off the porch they are gone forever, not like you could chase em.
bnertnernie

Houston, OH

#29 Nov 25, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
loc he dor when yovis your grge, dog bx, plug in those electric heaters e donated to you. welfare gives nicer ones, leave your little girlypanties on, cant stand a icebox. soon it will be a fireplace. be ready.
so you know all about your lovelife and you are on welfare. I guess we have two questions answered. Hey how much do you get a week from the great pumpkin?
BertnErnie

Houston, OH

#31 Nov 25, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>have the clamps healed in your punkin?
Sorry won't make fun of a person that can't defend themslves and has substance abuse issues.

Be safe
bertnernie

Houston, OH

#33 Nov 26, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>hows ya pill supply, aparently running low, like ya mammas food card, sorry you cant join cromwells strip club.///////// in 1 0 more years you and ya mamma will be in green acres. lmfao, and the correct answer is still no. you cant have it.LEZZY LEZZY LEZZY. LMAO.
I am sorry but not gonna play. I feel sorry for you. It's hard enough for you being different. I won't make fun of someone who can't, through no fault of their own, be rational. You stated you are a gay man, and while that is not my cup of tea, it has to be difficult for you. With a limited education it has to be double tough .... and I will not be a party to your behavior.

Be safe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
richard lackey 4 hr Carol 5
Tatoos 6 hr Brian Burchiel 19
Why are you all white trash ? (Jul '15) 6 hr Brian Burchiel 39
Brian Beach 6 hr Paul Stanley 3
Do not move to Hardin county (Apr '17) 10 hr Brian Burchiel 14
Early Christmas (Nov '14) 10 hr Brian Burchiel 13
Natasha galkiewicz 18 hr Anonymous 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance