Neal fogel

Kenton, OH

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Who is this dude and what's his deal

Kenton, OH

#2 Dec 8, 2012
He's a piece of crap, a shitty dad I never see him with his kid and all around waste of space
Lol morons

Kenton, OH

#3 Dec 8, 2012
One learn to spell his last name dumbass, two he does more for that whore of an ex than she ever deserves Neal made his mistakes and she wasn't a perfect angel either I know them both, three he sees his daughter every chance he gets and his family is used as a babysitter any time it's convenient for his baby mama and they don't say a word or complain that they're getting used because the love they have for that little baby girl so get it right before you try to start causing drama where it's not needed
Curious

Kenton, OH

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Didn't he date the girl from the video game store....from what I hear it may not even be his kid she was seeing some guy from Marion the whole time they were together
Srsly

Decatur, IN

#5 Dec 9, 2012
His daughter is his, they are twins. Please, stfu. This dude is a good dude. Talk about actual trash, not the good people. Thanks.
Hahahaha

Kenton, OH

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Good person? Ya sure he is just ask Kelsey, she'll let you know all about theis good person. What a joke. I hope her new relationship works out for her she deserves it, although not the guy I would of picked for her. Neal got hurt I'll give him that but he and his family could do a lot more for his daughter according to his baby mama. So what if lilli isn't his he stepped up and took the responsibility that's really no ones business but their own.
who cares

Kenton, OH

#7 Dec 9, 2012
shes just a pot smoking loser like everyone else in this town shes never done anything for herself she uses everyone else to get what she wants she pawns her daughter off every chance she gets neals just a douche bag who thinks hes better than everyone else when really hes just like the rest of the cheating trash talking male scum around this town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Quan, Jody Hayter, & Ayan Hassan - Drugs Fri WKTN News Post 1
Pokemon Go Hotspots? Fri Ash 6
👰Wedding bells are in the air 💒... Fri Billy 10
:( sniffle Fri JcK 3
kim? Fri guest 3
Kenton Thu JcK 2
My in-laws Thu I can see 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance