Who the [email protected] is this Darren Reed ?
Slyfox

Kenton, OH

#2 Sep 9, 2012
I remember that! he is a snitch! this dude is 40 and still lives with mommy lol ! guess some folks never give up mammas tit!.
Sarra

Kenton, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2012
I haven't heard that name in a while, but he did snitch some kids out, I was at the school office when Darren was brought to the office to meet with some detectives , they took him in the office and he told on kids and said they was going to rob a store that morning,I heard that he got busted for breaking in cars and tried to put the blame on these other kids , so he must have turned on them to save his but I assume. I just wanted to go home . I was sick and waiting for my mother.I still can't believe I remember that .....odd.
Joelnoel

Kenton, OH

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Yeah he broke into our house and stole the Christmas Christmas presents from under our tree! then wore those clothes my parents bought us to School, that's how he got busted . Very funny now tho!
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#5 Sep 9, 2012
SLUG !
Incognito

Kenton, OH

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Grow the hell up people. Really? For the love of God I don't even know the man but, U just said he is 40yrs old yet u are all still talking about sh*T that happened back in his high school days? I think u idiots should be the next TOPIX! "People who do not know how to let go of the past and move on"
Optical Zoom

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Sep 28, 2012
was this the short fat dude with long hair that thought he was going to be the next famous drummer? or am i thinking of another darren?

Since: Jun 10

Minster, OH

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Optical Zoom wrote:
was this the short fat dude with long hair that thought he was going to be the next famous drummer? or am i thinking of another darren?
I think that one was Darren Ellis. Maybe?
Mark

Kenton, OH

#9 Oct 1, 2012
omgshutup wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that one was Darren Ellis. Maybe?
Yeah Darren only plays the skin flute not the drums. But Ellis could tear up the skins .
Darren Reed

Foley, AL

#10 Apr 25, 2013
I thought you were talking shit bout me I'm Darren Reed Im not 40 I'm 20 and not a snitch
Chads bro

Brecksville, OH

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Rat
junkie inlaw

New Lebanon, OH

#12 May 21, 2013
Him an his slow mode brother donnie is snitches an two punk ass bitches along with his buddy jamie hamlin so watch out ppl
cool

Westerville, OH

#13 May 23, 2013
those reed boys are old skool cool
i have know-ed them for years.
whoa

Kenton, OH

#14 Aug 20, 2013
Darrin reed is a crack head he is always with rod hurt, beth shirk, or the chick with one leg, he is bad news
John P

Fort Loramie, OH

#16 Mar 30, 2017
whoa wrote:
Darrin reed is a crack head he is always with rod hurt, beth shirk, or the chick with one leg, he is bad news
You guys are all a bunch of idiots!!!! I have known Darren most of my life, he's a good person.
Iwillwin

Marengo, OH

#17 Mar 30, 2017
You shouldn't make fun of others you cruel cruel people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The HEAD of our so great drug task force. (Apr '10) 1 hr visitor 97
Who wanna fight? 3 hr Brian-the-scammer 35
Kaylee Morrison 4 hr Paul Stanley 4
brandon keckler (Nov '12) 19 hr Brian Burchiel 8
Lippy Net Tuff Guyz Sun Brian Burchiel 38
Sam ropp.... Sat PissedOffFamily 13
ip Nov 18 FuckyouIpme4 16

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance